我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸出行上菜英语对话

时间:2021-01-27 20:16:31 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸出行上菜英语对话

  下面是外贸出行上菜英语对话,一起和小编来看吧。

外贸出行上菜英语对话

  A:Sorry to have kept you waiting ,sir .Here's your Whitebait Fish Thick Soup.

  A:对小起,先生 让您久等。 这是您的银鱼浓汤。

  B: It's delicious .What's this?

  B:味道很鲜美:这是什么?

  A:It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.

  A:这是来自太湖的银鱼.

  B:Ah,the fish is boneless and transparent.

  B:啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的?

  A: Yes.and it's nutritious. Excuse me.here's the instant-boiled white shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.

  A:是的,它的营养价值很高对了,这是用快火煮的'小白虾,请慢用。

  B:Thank you.but the shrimp is a bit too small.

  B:谢谢。不过这虾小了一点儿.

  A:Well,the white shrimps don't grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are good to eat.

  A:是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头儿的。这样大小的白虾正是味道最好的时候。

  B:I see. Yes,It's very tender and tasty.

  B:我明白了。不错,非常鲜嫩可口.

  A:Your Wuxi Spare Ribs. It's typical of Wuxi.

  A:这是无锡小排。这是无锡的特色菜。

  B:Perhaps you are mistaken. We haven't ordered the dish.

  B:也许你弄错了。我们并没有点这道菜。

  A:( After checking the original order) Sorry,sir. I'll take it away.

  A:(检查菜单之后)对不起,我把它撤走。

  B:One moment.is it typical of Wuxi? Now that it is served on the table.we might as well take it. Just put it on our account.

  B:等一下。你说它是无锡的特色菜?既然已经端上来了,我们不妨尝一尝。就把它记在我们的账上吧。

  A:Yes.thank you. And Fried Romaine Lettuce with Garlic Mince.This is the complete course.and a dim sum to follow.

  A:好的,谢谢您。这是蒜茸长叶莴苣。菜已经上齐了,点心过一会儿再上。

  B:There might also have been a mistake. What we ordered is Romaine LeUuce with Oyster Sauce.

  B:也许弄错了。我们点的是蚝油长叶莴苣。

  A:Terribly sorry. sir. I do apologize for this. I'll change it right away....This is the Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. And the Wuxi Pork Ravioli.

  A:真的很抱歉,先生。我为此向您道歉。我马上把它换掉。……这是您点的蚝油长叶莴苣。还有无锡鲜肉混沌。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A:Would you like anything else?

  A:还要点些什么?

  B:No.thanks. We are all full.

  B:不了,谢谢。我们吃饱了。

  A:This is the fruit combination. lt's on the house. ( The guests finish the dinner. ) I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.

  A:这是水果拼盘,是我们赠送的。(客人用餐完毕)我希望各位吃的满意。

  B: Yes.we have. We're leaving now and we'II be back next time

  B:是的,很好。我们现在要走了,下次还会再来的。

  A: Thank you. Please see to it that your belongings are with you。

  A:谢谢。请仔细检查一下,带好随身物品。

【外贸出行上菜英语对话】相关文章:

外贸英语对话:报价06-06

外贸英语情景对话02-18

外贸报关检验英语对话01-31

外贸英语仲裁对话01-30

外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30

外贸货物包装英语对话01-30

外贸保险相关英语对话01-30

外贸面试英语口语对话02-03

10组外贸报价英语对话02-27

外贸合同英语口语对话01-31