我要投稿 投诉建议

跟单英语句子

时间:2022-11-29 12:00:38 外贸英语 我要投稿

跟单英语句子

  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家都看到过许多经典的句子吧,不同的句子在语言环境中的意义和作用大有不同。句子的类型多样,你所见过的句子是什么样的呢?以下是小编为大家收集的跟单英语句子,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

跟单英语句子

  跟单英语句子1

  1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?

  90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。

  2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?

  0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。

  3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?

  ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。

  4.How many designs?有几个款式?

  3 designs .三个款式。

  5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?

  3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

  6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?

  12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。

  7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?

  8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?

  9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。

  10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。

  11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。

  12. Any discount?有折扣吗?

  13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?

  14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。

  15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?

  16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。

  17.4pcs a set.一套4个。

  18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?

  19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。

  20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

  21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?

  22.Mixed packing.混装。

  23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。

  24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。

  25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。

  26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?

  27.What’s your name?你叫什么?

  28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?

  29.Card,please.名片。

  30.Stapler,please.订书机 。

  31. Calculator,please.计算器。

  32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。

  33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。

  34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。

  35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。

  36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?

  The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。

  37.Out of stock.没现货。

  38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?

  39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?

  40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。

  跟单英语句子2

  Please protect our draft on presentation.

  请见票即付。

  Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

  你方的汇票见票即付。

  The draft was discounted in New York.

  汇票已经在纽约贴现。

  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

  The draft has not been collected.

  汇票之款尚未收进。

  Well be unable to meet these draft.

  我们无力兑付这些汇票。

  Weve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

  Weve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

  The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

  You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

  Were sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.

  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

  Well draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

  Well draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.

  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

  Weve already remitted the amount bycheque.

  我们已经将款以支票汇出。

  We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

  我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

  跟单英语句子3

  1、The next thing Id like to bring up for discussion is packing.

  下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

  2、Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

  我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

  3、Youd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right

  您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗

  4、Please make an offer indicating the packing.

  请报价并说明包装情况。

  5、Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

  你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

  6、It is necessary to improve the packaging.

  改进包装方法十分必要。

  7、Weve informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

  我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

  8、Packing has a close bearing on sales.

  包装直接关系到产品的销售。

  9、Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

  包装也影响产品的声誉。

  10、A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

  醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

  11、Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

  买方很注意包装的情况。

  12、Im sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

  我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

  13、Different articles require different packing.

  不同商品需要不同的包装。

  14、Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

  包装费用一般由买方负担。

  15、Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

  包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

  16、Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

  一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

  跟单英语句子4

  Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

  除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

  Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?

  对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?

  It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

  我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。

  When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.

  当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

  We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

  我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

  I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

  我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

  How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?

  订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?

  I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

  我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

  We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

  我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。

  Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

  我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。

  We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

  我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。

  In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

  考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

  I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.

  我有权被指定为你方代理。

  We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

  我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

  We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

  我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

  Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

  谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。

  If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.

  如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。

  We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

  我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

  We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

  我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

  We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

  我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

  Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

  你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

  We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

  我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

  We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

  目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。

  We won't consider agency in your market at present.

  我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。

  We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

  我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。

  I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

  我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

  When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?

  您何时签定代理协议呢?

  The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.

  为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。

  I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.

  我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。

  The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.

  代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。

  I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.

  我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。

  We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.

  我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。

  Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?

  那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?

  Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.

  我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。

  Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.

  自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。

  I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.

  希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。

  We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.

  我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。

  I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.

  我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。

  跟单英语句子5

  1. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

  2. We look forward to your settlement at early date.希望你们尽早进行结算。

  3. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感谢您的早日结算。

  4. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望尽快解决债权问题。

  5. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

  6. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

  7. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

  8. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

  9.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

  10. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

  11. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

  12.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

  13.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

  14.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.它们不但和其它厂家的.产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

  15.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

  16.This product will pay its own way in a year.该产品一年就可收回成本。

  17.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.该机器半年就可收回投资。

  18.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

  19.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

  20.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

  跟单英语句子6

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

  If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

  我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

  We have been working on expanding our scope of .

  我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

  我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

【跟单英语句子】相关文章:

跟单英语句子40例02-15

跟单英语句子40例精选12-27

英语之外贸跟单英语06-19

外贸英语的跟单英语03-06

外贸跟单常用英语02-19

外贸跟单英语句子40例02-01

外贸英语:跟单英语句子40例02-18

外贸跟单英语口语06-20

外贸跟单英语60句03-02