我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸饭局点菜英语对话

时间:2021-01-27 15:15:56 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸饭局点菜英语对话

  以下是小编给大家整理的外贸饭局点菜英语对话,一起来看看吧。

外贸饭局点菜英语对话

  A: Mr. Martin.you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do your?

  A:马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧, 是吗?

  B: Yes.l'm very hungry. And you?

  B:是的,我饿。你呢?

  A: Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.

  A: 我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。

  B: So.what are we going to eat?

  B:我们吃点什么?

  A: You're the guest,so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.

  A:您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。

  B:That's very kind of you,but I am not able to read Chinese,so you'll have to help me.

  B: 非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我.

  A:OK then. What would you like to drink?

  A:那么好吧。您想喝点什么?

  B:I'd like a glass of beer.

  B:我想喝杯啤酒。

  A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China

  A:青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。

  B:Oh.I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.

  B:哦,我很久以前就听说过了,让我试一试。

  A:What would you like to have?

  A:您想吃点什么?

  B:I like Chinese food.

  B:我喜欢吃中国菜。

  A:What's food concretely?

  A:具体什么菜呢?

  B: I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.

  B:我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。

  A: OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?

  A.好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?

  B: Well.I'm allergic to silkworm,so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.

  B:哦,我对蚕蛹过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱 吃辣椒和大蒜。

  A: Right,and which kinds of meat do you like?

  A:好的.,那您喜欢吃什么肉?

  B: Anything is OK.just nothing too exotic!

  B:什么都可以,就是别太怪。

  A: So.no chicken feet or silkworms for you !

  A:那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!

  B: Ha! No.I'd rather not.thank you very much!

  B:哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢。

  A: OK.how about we have a roast duck?

  A:好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

  B: That sounds fine.

  B:听起来不错。

  A: And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well ?

  A:我们再来点儿锅爆肉吧?

  B: Why not?

  B:为什么不呢?

  A: Let me see.What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?

  A:让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国沙拉吗?

  B: I don't think so, What's it like ?

  B:我想没有,那是什么东西?

  A: Well,it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu.Chinese vermicelli.bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.

  A:噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。

  B: It sounds interesting. Let's have some.

  B:听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。

  A: Good. And would you like anything else?

  A:好的。您还点其他的东西吗?

  B: No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.

  B:不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。

  A: But in China we have a saying" business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

  A:但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈 出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束.

  B: Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

【外贸饭局点菜英语对话】相关文章:

外贸英语对话:报价06-06

外贸英语情景对话02-18

外贸报关检验英语对话01-31

外贸英语仲裁对话01-30

外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30

外贸货物包装英语对话01-30

外贸保险相关英语对话01-30

外贸面试英语口语对话02-03

10组外贸报价英语对话02-27

外贸合同英语口语对话01-31