我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸投保险别英语对话

时间:2021-01-25 11:50:18 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸投保险别英语对话

  下面是小编搜集的有关外贸投保险别英语对话,快来看看吧。

外贸投保险别英语对话

  投保

  A: I am looking for insurance from your company.

  A:我是来贵公司投保的.

  B: Mr. Wang.Mr. William will meet you in the office.

  B:王先生,威廉先生在办公室接待您。

  A: By the way.what kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

  A:顺便问一下,贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险?

  B: lt's better for you to scan the leaflet.and then make a decision.

  B:您最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

  A: How is the premium to be calculated?

  A:保险费怎么计算?

  B: The total premium is $ 1000 .but the cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

  B:保险费总共1000美元。但保险费用会按照货物类别的具体情况有所不同.

  A: Oh,could you find out the premium rate for tea?

  A:哦,您能查一下茶叶的保险费率吗?

  B: Sure,my pleasure.

  B:愿意为您效劳.

  险别

  A:I am calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

  A:我打电话是想讨论您所要求的订单保险额的级别。

  B:I believe that we have requested on amount twenty -five percent above the invoice value.

  B:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二分之五十 的保险金额 。

  A: Yes,that's right. We have no problem in completing with your request.but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. We've had many troubles in the past with damaged goods.

  A:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但我们觉得金额有点高。我们过去为太多货物毁损所困扰。

  B:I can understand your concern. However.the normal coverage for goods of this kind is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

  B:我能了解您的考虑。但是,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

  A:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

  A:有额外的保障会让我们觉得更安全些。

  B:Unfortunately.if you want to increase the coverage.we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

  B:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的'话,我们就的向你们收取额外的费用了。

  A:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

  A:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

  B:Yes.but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

  B:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

  A:I see.

  A:我知道了。

  B:We can arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

  B:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。我建议您和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

  A: You're right.lt might be cheaper on this end.

  A:您说的对,这边可能会比较便宜。

  B: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

  B:不论您那里找到哪种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格比较.

【外贸投保险别英语对话】相关文章:

外贸英语对话:报价06-06

外贸英语情景对话02-18

外贸报关检验英语对话01-31

外贸英语仲裁对话01-30

外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30

外贸货物包装英语对话01-30

外贸保险相关英语对话01-30

10组外贸报价英语对话02-27

外贸合同英语口语对话01-31

外贸英语广告口语对话01-31