我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸交易订单英语对话

时间:2021-01-16 12:13:47 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸交易订单英语对话

  小编整理分享了外贸交易订单英语对话,欢迎阅读。

外贸交易订单英语对话

  成交

  A: If I remember correctly.time of delivery is another point in which we differ.

  我记得,对于交货时问我们意见不同

  B: That's right. Let's go into details of it.

  对。我们来具体谈一谈吧,

  A: Ok. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We'd like them to be ready in time for our Christmas sales.

  行。我希望你能在9月底以前交这笔货物我们想为圣诞节备好货物。

  B: Christmas doesn't come until the end of the year.does it"'

  圣诞节年底才到呢,对吧?

  A: No. But in the United States.the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25.

  对。但在美国,圣诞购物提前一个月就开始

  shipment. Our manufacturers are fully committed at the moment.

  哦,我恐怕很难提前发货、我们的厂家前已经全负荷生产。

  A: I hope you can try to get them to step up production.

  我希望你们能让他们增加产量:

  B: They are already working three shifts a day to step up production as new orders keep pouring in.

  由于新订单的不断涌人,工厂已经一天三班加速生产

  A: If that's the case.there's nothing to be done about it.

  这样的.话,就没有办法了。

  B: l'm sorry.

  对不起。

  A; What's your last word as to the delivery date then.

  你最后定一下什么候交货?

  B: By the middle of October. This is the best we can do.

  B: 10月中旬。这是最好的了,

  A: All right.l'll take your words at that.

  A:好吧,就依你。

  B: Good. Let's call it a deal. And we'II do our best to advance the shipment. but your letter of credit should be opened early September.

  B:好,就这么定了。.我们会爆力提前发货,但你方信用证应在9月初开出

  A: I promise.

  A:我保证。

  消减订单

  A: To get around your difficulty. Mr Smith. I'd suggest that you reduce your order by half. You can send in an additional order later.

  A:史密斯先生,我建议你把订单数量消减一半以摆脱你的困难,你可以以后再提出新的订单。

  B:Well.l'II consider the possibility. By the way.when do I have to open the UC if I want the goods to be delivered in June.

  B:嗯,我考虑一下对了,如果想要你们六月份交货的话,我需要在什么时候开立信用证呢?

  A:A month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.

  A:在交货期前一个月

  B:Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly.

  B:你们能否再提前一点交货呢?

  A:Getting the goods ready.making out the documents and booking the shipping space-all this takes time.you know. You cannot expect us to make delivery in less than a month.

  A:你瞧,备货、制单证,舱位……所有这些都要花时间你总不能要求我们在不到一个月的时间内交货吧。

  B:Very well. Mr Zhang. l'II not reduce my order. l'II take the full quantity you ofler. And l'II arrange for the UC to be opened in your favor as soon as I get home.

  B:好吧,张先生,我不打算消减订单你提供的数量我全部都要,我一回 去马上.着手办理向你方开立信用证

  A:When will that be'?

  A:那是什么时候呢?

  B:Early next month. In the meantime.l should be very pleased if you would get everything ready. I hope that the goods can be dispatched promptly after you get my UC.

  B:下月初 ,同时,我希望你们能把一切都准备好,并在收到我方的信用 证以后马上发货

  A:You can rest assured of that.

  A:这你就放心

【外贸交易订单英语对话】相关文章:

有关订单的外贸英语对话02-27

有关订单交易付款的外贸英语词语与对话02-28

外贸英语对话:报价06-06

外贸英语情景对话02-18

外贸报关检验英语对话01-31

外贸英语仲裁对话01-30

外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30

外贸货物包装英语对话01-30

外贸保险相关英语对话01-30

外贸订单跟进英文模板06-03