我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸货物投保对话

时间:2021-01-14 16:31:50 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸货物投保对话

  以下是外贸货物投保对话,欢迎阅读。

  to insure

  投保

  a: i am looking for insurance from your company.

  我是来贵公司投保的。

  b: mr. wang, mr. william will meet you in the office.

  王先生,威廉先生在办公室接待您。

  a: by the way, what kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

  顺便问一下,贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险?

  b: it's better for you to scan the leaflet, and then make a decision.

  您最好先看看说明书,再决定报什么险。

  a: how is the premium to be calculated?

  保险费怎么计算?

  b : the total premium is $1,000, but the cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstance.

  保险费总共1000美元。但保险费用会按照货物类别的具体情况有所不同。

  a: oh, could you find out the premium rate for tea?

  哦,您能查一下茶叶的保险费率吗?

  b: sure, my pleasure.

  愿意为您效劳。

  词汇精讲:

  premium n. 保险费,额外费用;奖金

  保险费:

  eg. now the puzzle is why the premium has disappeared.

  现在,这个谜是为什么保险费消失了?

  eg. pension funds and others fear they will be charged a higher premium by custodians as a result.

  买有养老基金及其他基金的人也担心他们最终会被保管人收取更高的保险费。

  额外费用:

  eg. that kind of attention can be valued by looking at the premium that people pay for it.

  这种注意力的价值,能被人们为它偿付的额外费用衡量。

  eg. that kind of attention can be valued by looking at the premium that people pay for it.

  这种注意力的`价值可以通过人们为此所付的额外费用来衡量。

  奖金:

  eg. the amount of premium was the main factor to influence consumer behavior.

  影响消费者购买的最主要的因素是最高奖金金额的数量。

  the premium system provides a strong motivation.

  奖金制提供了强大的刺激。

  短语学习:

  1. according to 根据……,随着……

  eg. change according to the tempreture.

  随着气温的变化而变化

  eg. the teacher regraded the students into small groups according to ability.

  教师按照能力的高低将学生重新分成若干小组。

  eg. the paintings have been grouped together according to the style of different periods of the artist’s life.

  将该画家的作品根据他生活的不同时进行了归类。

  2. make a decision 做决定

  eg. let me pause on these matters for a time before i make a decision.

  让我仔细考虑一下这些事情,然后再做出决定。

  eg. if you have to make a decision on friday, wait until friday, and see what the day brings.

  如果你需要在周五做一个决定,就等到周五,然后看看时间会给你带来什么。

  3. cover 在这里有“ 险别,支付费用 ”的意思

  eg. what do your insurance clauses cover?

  你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?

  eg. we are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

  我们可以办理海运、运和空运的所有险别。

  eg. the buyer should note that under the cip term the seller is required to obtain insurance only on minimum cover.

  买方应注意到,cip术语只要求卖方投保最低限度的保险险别。

【外贸货物投保对话】相关文章:

外贸投保险别英语对话01-25

外贸货物险种对话10-16

外贸货物包装英语对话01-30

外贸货物索赔英语对话01-30

外贸货物损失英语对话11-10

外贸批评货物情景对话10-13

外贸货物保险及索赔对话10-25

有关货物转运外贸英语常用对话02-26

外贸货物保险险别对话10-16