do/does 的一般将来时态形式：(shall/will) do
do/does 的一般将来时态的被动语态：(shall/will) be done
肯定句例句：People will have robots in a few years.
否定句例句：People (will not/won't) have robots in a few years.
一般疑问句例句：Will people have robots in a few years?
特殊疑问句例句：What will people have in a few years?
do/does 的过去将来时态形式：(should/would) do
do/does的过去将来时态的被动语态：(should/would) be done
肯定句例句：You should write a letter to him.
否定句例句：You shouldn't write a letter to him.
一般疑问句例句：Should I write a letter to him?
特殊疑问句例句：What should I do?
do/does 的过去进行时态形式：(was/were) doing
do/does 的过去进行时态的被动语态：(was/were) being done
肯定句例句：I was walking down the street when a UFO landed.
否定句例句：I wasn't walking down the street when a UFO landed.
一般疑问句例句：Were you walking down the street when a UFO landed?
特殊疑问句例句：What were you doing when a UFO landed?
动词 when 和 while 的选择：when 后加瞬间动词，while 后加延续性动词。
例句：The boy was walking down the street when the UFO landed.
=While the boy was walking down the street, the UFO landed.
结构：主语 + 谓语动词 + 宾语从句(主语 + 谓语动词 + 宾语/表语)
I don't know if /whether he still lives here after so many years. 我不知道这么多年后，他是否还住在这里。
(3)连接代词：what, which, who, whom, whose(在宾语从句中做主、宾、表和定语)
连接副词：where, when, how, why(在宾语从句中做状语)
He tells me that his sister came back yesterday.他告诉我他姐姐昨天回来了。
She asked me if I knew whose pen it was.她问我是否知道这是谁的钢笔。
The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun.老师说过地球绕着太阳转。
结构：主句 + if + 条件状语从句
if + 条件状语从句 + [(comma)] + 主句
在 if 引导的条件状语从句中，主句应用将来时态，状语从句用一般现在时态。
例句：You'll have a great time if you go to the party.
=If you go to the party, you'll have a great time.
do/does 的现在完成进行时态形式：have/has been doing
do/does 的现在完成进行时态的被动语态：have/has been being done
I have been making progress since he talked with me that time.自从那次他与我谈过心后，我天天都在进步。
肯定句例句：I have been skating for five hours.
否定句例句：I haven't been skating for five hours.
一般疑问句例句：Have you been skating for five hours?
特殊疑问句例句：How long have you been skating?
主语 + have/has + 过去分词 + 其他.(当主语是第三人称单数时用has,其余人称用have.)
否定式:主语 + haven't/hasn't + 过去分词 + 其他.
疑问式: Have /Has + 主语 + 过去分词 + 其他?
简略答语: Yes, 主语 + have/has.(肯定)
No, 主语 + haven't/hasn't.(否定)
He has lost his wallet.他的钱包丢了。
We’ve had too much rain this year.今年雨水太多。
He has worked here for over twenty years.他在这里工作已有20多年了。
3、表示说话前发生过一次或多次的动作，现在成为一种经验，一般译为汉语“过”，常带有twice, ever, never, three times等时间状语。
I have been to Beijing twice.我去过北京两次。
He's a student, isn't he?
She's not his mother, is she?
回答反意疑问句时，要根据事实来回答。若事实是肯定的，则必须用 yes 回答。若事实是否定的，则必须用 no 回答。
---You're not ready, are you?你还没有准备好，对吧?
---No, I'm not.是的，我没有准备好。
---Yes, I am.不，我准备好了。
Unit 1 What's the matter?
1. What's the matter with you?
= What'the trouble with you?
= What's wrong with you?
2. What should she do?
3.Should I take my temperature?
4.You should lie down and rest.
5. Do you think it comes from a newspaper or a book?
6. I think I sat in the same way for too long without moving.
7. She said that the man had a heart problem and should go to the hospital.
Unit 2 I'll help to clean up the city parks.
1. The boy could give out food at the food bank.
2. Clean-Up Day is only two weeks from now.
3. He volunteers at an animal hospital every Saturday morning.
4. Last year, she decided to try out for a volunteer after-school reading program.
5.You can see in their eyes that they're going on a different journey with each new book.
6. I want to put off my plan to work in an animal hospital until next summer.
7. Most people today are only worried about getting good jobs to make lots of money.
8. You helped to make it possible for me to have Luck.
Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?
1.Could you please clean your room?
2. I have to do some work.
3. Could I use your computer?
4. She won't be happy if she sees this mess.
5. For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I.
6. My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the TV .
7. I hate to do chores.
Unit 4 Why don’t you talk to your parents?
1. I studied until mid night last night so I did n't get enough sleep.
2. Why don't you forget about it?
3. Although she's wrong , it,s not a big deal.
4. He should talk to his friend so that he can say he's sorry.
5. Maybe you could go to his house.
6. I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him.
Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?
1. — What were you doing at eight last night?
— I was taking a shower.
2. When it began to rain, Ben was helping his mom make dinner.
3. — What was Jenny doing while Linda was sleeping?
— While Linda was sleeping, Jenny was helping Mary with her homework.
Unit 6 An old man tried to move the mountains.
1.So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong?
2. It doesn't seem very possible to move a mountain.
3.This is because he can make 72 changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects.
4.Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear.
5.Because they were so big that it took a long time to walk to the other side.
6.Don't eat it until you get to the forest.
Unit 7 What’s the highest mountain in the world?
1.It is also very hard to take in air as you get near the top.
2.One of the main reasons is because people want to challenge themselves in the face of difficulties.
3.The spirit of these climbers shows us that we should never give up trying to achieve our dreams.
4. How high is Qomolangma?
5. Although Japan is older than Canada，it is much smaller.
6.Adult pandas spend more than 12 hours a day eating about 10 kilos of bamboo.
成年大熊猫一天要花1 2 个多小时的时间吃大约十千克竹子。
Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?
1.— Have you read little Women yet?
— Yes,I have. /No,I haven't.
2. — Has Tina read Treasure Island yet?
— Yes, she has. She thinks i t 's fantastic.
3. Would you like something to drink?
4. I heard you lost your key.
5.She came to realize how much she actually missed all of them.
Unit 9 Have you ever been to a museum?
1. Have you ever been to a science museum?
2.Let's go somewhere different today.
3. It's unbelievable that technology has progressed in such a rapid way.
4. Whether you like Indian food, Western food or Japanese food, you,ll find it all in Singapore!
5.One great thing about Singapore is that the temperature is almost the same all year round.
6. It is best to visit Singapore.
Unit 10 I’ve had this bike for three years.
1. Have long have you had that bike over there?
2. Amy has had her favorite book for three years .
3. He has owned it since his fourth birthday.
4. Some people still live in their hometown. However, others may only see it once or twice a year.
5. As for me ,I did not want to give up my football shirts,but to be honest, I have not played for a while now.
6. Have you ever thought about having a yard sale to sell your things?
7. What would you do with the memory you raise?