我要投稿 投诉建议

职场英语询盘日常口语

时间:2022-10-31 08:47:01 职场英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

职场英语询盘日常口语

  下面是CN人才网小编搜集给大家的职场英语询盘日常口语,快来看看吧。

职场英语询盘日常口语

  Can I hear your comments on our products?

  我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

  A:Can I hear your comments on our products?

  A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

  B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand,business depends on your prices.

  B:我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另外, 业务能否成交要看你方的价格。

  ★ comment on

  ★ 评论

  What’s the quantity you're likely to take?

  您想要多少货?

  A:What’s the quantity you're likely to take?

  A:您想要多少货?

  B:8000 tons.

  B:8000 吨。

  How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

  什么时候要货?

  A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

  A:什么时候要货?

  B:Early October.

  B:10月初。

  Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

  有没有可能稍许凑一点?

  A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

  A:有没有可能稍许凑一点?

  B:The goods are in great demand and the supply can't keep pace

  B:货物需求量大,而供应跟不上。

  ★ scrape up

  ★ 积攒

  What is the distinguishing feature of the refrigerator?

  你们冰箱的特色是什么?

  ★ distinguishing feature

  ★ 特色;特点

  How about the supply position?

  供应情况怎么样?

  A:How about the supply position?

  A:供应情况怎么样?

  B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.

  B:我们暂时没有一等品供应,因为一等品已卖完了。

  Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

  请报皮手套的价格。

  A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

  A:请报皮手套的价格。

  B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

  B:能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量以便我方提出报价?

  We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.

  希望报给我们最优惠的实盘。

  ★ quote (vt.)

  ★ 报(价);提供

  What about the terms of payment?

  以什么作为付款方式?

  A:What about the terms of payment?

  A:以什么作为付款方式?

  B:US dollars.

  B:美元。

  I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

  我想询问新款自行车的行情。

  A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

  A:我想询问新款自行车的行情。

  B:That's fine. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.

  B:太好了。我马上就给您寄过去。

  As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.

  只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。

  A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.

  A:只要我们想做进一步的查询,我就会打电话给您。

  B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

  B:希望我们有机会合作,我静候您的佳音。

  Can you give me details of these fridges?

  你能把这些冰箱的详细资料给我吗?

  Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

  你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

  A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

  A:你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

  B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.

  B:我们给折扣,当然要看订单数量的多少。

  What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

  想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

  A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

  A:想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

  B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.

  B:跟你说实话,我们已经把今年最后一个季度的货物卖光了。

  What about delivery time?

  什么时间交货?

  A:What about delivery time?

  A:什么时间交货?

  B:We can deliver from stock.

  B:我们现在可以交货。

  Could you give us an indication of price?

  请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

  A:Could you give us an indication of price?

  A:请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

  B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?

  B:这是询价单,请您看一下。

  Would you like to accept a special order?

  Do you take a special order?

  你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

  A:Would you like to accept a special order?

  A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

  B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?

  B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?

  For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.

  目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

  A:What about the supply position?

  A:供应情况怎样?

  B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.

  B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

  Would you accept orders according to our designs?

  能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

  A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?

  A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?

  B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.

  B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。

  What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

  你大概想要多少数量?

  A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?

  A:你大概想要多少数量?

  B:100 tons for a start.

  B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。

  May I have your specific inquiry?

  可否告知您的详细询盘?

  A:May I have your specific inquiry?

  A:可否告知您的详细询盘?

  B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.

  B:我想先订1000码。

  I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

  我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

  A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

  A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

  B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.

  B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

  Were you able to quote all the items we need?

  你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

  A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?

  A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

  B:No,not all of them.

  B:不行,不能报所有的。

  Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?

  我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

  A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?

  A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

  B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.

  B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。

  ★ corresponding(adj.)

  ★ 有关的,相应的

  Can you quote a CIF price for me?

  你能报到岸价格给我吗?

  A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?

  A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?

  B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.

  B:当然可以,请稍候一下。

  ★ CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight

  ★ 到岸价格

  I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

  我想获得你们的最低报价。

  A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

  A:我想获得你们的最低报价。

  B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

  B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?

  Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

  88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

  A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

  A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

  B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.

  B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

  Does the price include any commission for us?

  这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

  A:Does the price include any commission for us?

  A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

  B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.

  B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

  When will you get ready for new supply?

  什么时候你们会有新货供应?

  A:When will you get ready for new supply?

  A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?

  B:We expect it to be in early October.

  B:估计10月初可以有货。

  Here’s our inquiry list.

  这是我们的询价单。

  A:Here's our inquiry list.

  A:这是我们的询价单。

  B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.

  B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

  Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?

  请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

  A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?

  A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

  B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.

  B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。

  Could you quote your most competitive price?

  你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

  A:Could you quote your most competitive price?

  A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

  B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.

  B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。

  Would you give me an indication of the price?

  请您提出一个估计价格好吗?

  ★ indication(n.)

  ★ 指示,暗示

【职场英语询盘日常口语】相关文章:

外贸英语询盘常用口语句型08-01

外贸必备英语:询盘的英语表达12-15

外贸英语还盘口语07-29

如何撰写询盘信08-04

职场英语创业口语08-05

职场英语口语11-23

关于还盘和询盘的外贸英语常用词汇(精选180个)03-15

日常面试英语口语大全02-09

日常生活英语口语09-25

职场英语口语:面试09-25