1. I’m just calling to thank you for all your help in making our trip to Shanghai such a success and to let you know how much I enjoyed it.
2. I’m calling to thank you for making such great arrangements for our trip to Shanghai.
3. I’m just calling to thank you for the wonderful time we had in Shanghai.
4. I’m just calling to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay in Shanghai.
1. You’re a great hostess. I greatly appreciated all your assistance.
2. You are so kind. We would like to express our gratitude for all your help.
3. You are such a great hostess. Thank you very much for your hospitality.
4. Mr. Liu is so nice that please convey my greatest appreciation to him.
5. And thank you again for taking us out for such a memorable dinner. The restaurant was fabulous and the food really exceptional.
6. Thank you again for taking us out for such memorable meals.
1. I hope I’ll have the chance to host you sometime.
2. I hope I can sometime return the favor.
3. I look forward to the opportunity to return your hospitality on your next trip to Beijing.
4. It would be my pleasure to show you around in Beijing next time you visit us.