我要投稿 投诉建议

国际商务英语口语

时间:2023-05-06 09:46:42 晶敏 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

国际商务英语常用口语

  商务英语的学习,大多数工作的人是比较关注的,因为在工作中可能需要会一些商务方面的英语,这就要用到商务英语方面的知识了,这个时候如果懂一点商务英语的知识,在开会或者别的时候我们要用的上的时候,这对我们是很有帮助的,下面小编就为大家介绍国际商务英语口语,希望能帮助到大家。

国际商务英语常用口语

  国际商务英语口语 1

  一、商务:

  what time would be convenient for you?

  你看什么时间比较方便?

  Id like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

  我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

  Here is to our next project!

  为我们下一个项目干杯!

  would you please tell me when you are free?

  请问你什么时候有空?

  gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

  很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

  what I care about is the quality of the goods.

  我关心的是货物的质量。

  please have a look at those samples.

  请给我看一下那些样品。

  Id like to know any business connections abroad.

  我想多了解一些你们公司。

  I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

  我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

  can I have your price list?

  你能给我价格单吗?

  will you give us an indication of prices?

  你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

  I am in charge of export business.

  我负责出口生意。

  Im thinking of ordering some of your goods.

  我正考虑向你们订货。

  what about the prices?

  那价格方面怎么样?

  Lets call it a deal.

  好,成交!

  our product is the best seller.

  我们的产品最畅销。

  our product is really competitive in the word market.

  我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

  our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

  我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

  Its our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

  "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

  I wish you success in your business transaction.

  祝你生意兴隆。

  I want to out your product.

  我想了解一下你们的产品。

  this is our latest devlopment.

  这是我们的新产品。

  we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

  我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

  the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.

  质量必须与样品一样。

  二、价格

  I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.

  我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

  Is that your quoted prices?

  这是你方的价格吗?

  It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

  我们很难再降价了。

  our prices are the most reasonable.

  我们的价格是最合理的。

  can you cut down the price for me?

  你们可以降低价格吗?

  we can offer you discount terms.

  我们可以向你提供折扣。

  Do you quote CIG or FOB?

  你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

  I can assure you our price is very favourable.

  我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

  Please give us your best price.

  请给我们报最低价。

  All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

  所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

  Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

  你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

  I cant allow the price you ask for.

  我不能同意你们要求的价格。

  we cant cover our production cost at this price.

  这个价格我们不能保本。

  Are the price on the list firm offers?

  报价单上的价格是实价吗?

  This is the lowest possible price.

  这是最低价了。

  thank you for your inquiry.

  感谢贵方询价。

  How about the prices?

  价格如何?

  When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

  贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, well pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  三、谈判与合同

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, well pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  Im glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

  When shall we come to sign the contract?

  我们什么时候签订合同?

  Do you think itstime to sign the ontract?

  我想该签合同了吧?

  Before the formal contract is drawn up wed like to restate the main points of the agreement.

  在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

  As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

  由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

  There are a few points which Id like to ring up concerning the contract.

  关于合同我想提出几点看法。

  The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

  卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

  No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.

  签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

  Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

  合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  We can get the contract finalized now.

  现在我们可以签订合同了。

  Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

  关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

  四、订货

  When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

  你什么时候能确定订单?

  We want to order this article from you.

  我们想订这种做。

  Whats the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

  你们订货的最低量是多少?

  May I see your list?

  我可以看一下你的货单吗?

  We postponed an order.

  我们要推迟订货。

  Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

  一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

  We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

  已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

  We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

  我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

  We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

  很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

  As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

  因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

  I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

  我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

  Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

  我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

  We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.

  如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

  We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

  我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

  We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

  我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

  There is a change we have to make in the order.

  订单中有一处需要修改。

  五、运输

  We require that transshipment be allowed.

  我们要求允许转船。

  When can you make shipment carefully?

  你们什么时候装船?

  Well get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

  我们将按规定的时间发货。

  When can you make the balace shipment?

  你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

  I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

  不知道能否尽快装运订货?

  Lets disscuss about the mode of transportation.

  我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

  What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

  你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

  What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

  你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

  Please ensure that well get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

  请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

  When can we collect the goods?

  我们什么时候可以提货?

  We cant advance the time of delivery.

  我们无法将交货时间提前。

  Im very sorry for delay in delivery.

  十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

  How long does it take you to make delivery?

  你们需要多长时间发货?

  六、付款

  Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

  我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

  Can you tell it on an installment basis?

  你们这里可以分期付款吗?

  Do you accept payment by installments?

  你同意分期付款吗?

  How would you like paymentbe made?

  你们采取什么付款方式?

  We expect payment in advance on first orders.

  我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

  What are your terms of payment?

  你们的付款条件是什么?

  We cant accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

  我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

  Do you accept D/P payment terms.

  你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

  What is the period of validity of this L/C?

  这张信用证的有效期是多久?

  七、投诉与索赔

  The shipment i stuck in customs.

  出货在海关受阻。

  If you fail to make the shipment soon, well cancel the order.

  如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

  Id like to complain of the damaged goods.

  我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

  Were sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

  很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

  Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

  经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

  The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

  所发送的货比原样品差。

  How many are you short?

  你们缺了多少?

  Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

  你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

  Wholl bear the freight?

  运费由谁来承担?

  We have a complaint about quality.

  我们要起诉质量问题。

  We have to file a ckaim on you.

  我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

  The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

  你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

  I dont think the responsibility should rest with us.

  我认为责任不在我方。

  We can only take on so much.

  我们只能承受这么多。

  八、税收

  Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

  纳税是每个公民的义务。

  Howmany types are taxes divided into?

  税收可分为多少税种?

  Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

  所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

  The tax rate China is not very high.

  中国的税收率不是很高。

  Whats the personal income tax rate?

  个人所得税是多少?

  Tax evasion is also a crime.

  偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

  To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

  不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

  Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

  偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

  Shall savings interest be taxed?

  存款利息要纳税吗?

  国际商务英语口语 2

  约翰刚打电话来请病假。

  John just called in sick.

  这真是少有的事儿。在我的记忆中,他从来没有请过病假。

  It rarely happens.

  是啊,他只请过一次3天的事假,还是因为他妻子生

  In my memory he has never asked for sick leave

  In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.

  要是我们公司有弹性工作制就好了。

  He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave

  要是能选择工作地点不就更好了。

  If only our company prescribed flex-time!

  那我就可以远程办公了。

  Would it be even better if alternative workplace is provided?

  My entire job could be done by telecommuting.

  小道消息说,约翰可能要成为我们部门的经理。

  I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.

  他是个讨厌到极点的人。

  He is a pain in the neck .

  为什么?

  Why?

  他是个马屁精。

  He is a brown-nosier.

  他很会拍马屁往上爬。

  He is good at kissing up to get ahead.

  他擅长拍老板的马屁。

  He is good at sucking up to the boss.

  我倒认为他挺胜任的。

  But I suppose hes well qualified.

  我倒认为他很有才华。

  But I suppose hes adequate.

  But I suppose hes competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.

  你是从哪儿听到这个谣言的?

  How did you get wind of the rumor?

  我可不是一个传谣者

  I am not a rumor-monger.

  好了,别聊了,继续工作吧。

  Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.

  你穿这身西装看起来很职业。

  You look very professional in this suit.

  公司规定穿西装打领带。

  The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.

  你习惯吗?

  Do you get used to it?

  公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊

  Company policy is not negotiable.

  Company policy should be adhered to.

  可以理解。这事关公司形象。

  I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

  你上班怎样着装?

  How do you dress for work?

  我们公司允许着休闲装。

  Casual attire is acceptable in our company.

  Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.

  那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?

  Why are you in this pant suit ?

  我今晚要出席商务晚宴。

  Ill attend our business dinner .

  你知道员工离职最常见的原因是什么吗?

  Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?

  想挣更多钱?

  More money?

  不,是人性。

  No personalities.

  你是说因为他们不喜欢自己的老板?

  Do you mean they dont like their boss?

  是的。金钱排在很后面。

  Precisely! Money is way down the list.

  我们公司很尊重员工。

  Our company values the employees.

  Our company treats employees with respect.

  我们公司对待员工如同对待客户。

  Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.

  我们公司注重人性化管理。

  Our company attaches importance to humanized management

  所以得到了回报。

  So it pays off.

  我们公司的离职率很低。

  Our companys turnover rate is low.

  我们对公司非常忠诚。

  We stick with our company.

  We remain loyal to our company.

  你们公司的企业文化是什么?

  Whats your corporate culture?

  我们公司鼓励员工勇于冒险。

  Our company encourages risk taking.

  嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

  En, nothing ventured nothing gained.

  我们不要为小事所累,应该专注于大事。

  We shouldnt be concerned with the small stuff.

  We shouldnt worry about the small details.

  We shouldnt sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.

  你认为你们公司注重结果吗?

  Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?

  的确如此。 .

  Definitely.

  国际商务英语口语 3

  1、Getting the Chairpersons Attention 引起会议主席的注意

  (Mister/Madam) chairman.

  May I have a word?

  If I may, I think.

  Excuse me for interrupting.

  May I come in here?

  2、Giving Opinions 表达意见

  Im positive that.

  I (really) feel that.

  In my opinion...

  The way I see things...

  If you ask me,... I tend to think that...

  Asking for Opinions 询问意见

  Are you positive that...

  Do you (really) think that...

  (name of participant) can we get your input?

  How do you feel about...?

  3、Commenting 做出评论

  Thats interesting .

  I never thought about it that way before.

  Good point!

  I get your point.

  I see what you mean.

  4、Agreeing 表示同意

  I totally agree with you.

  Exactly!

  Thats (exactly) the way I feel.

  I have to agree with (name of participant).

  5、Disagreeing 表示异议

  Unfortunately, I see it differently.

  Up to a point I agree with you, but...

  (Im afraid) I cant agree

  6、Advising and Suggesting 提出建议

  Lets...

  We should...

  Why dont you....

  How/What about...

  I suggest/recommend that...

  7、Clarifying 澄清

  Let me spell out...

  Have I made that clear?

  Do you see what Im getting at?

  Let me put this another way...

  Id just like to repeat that...

  8、Requesting Information 请求信息

  Please, could you...

  Id like you to...

  Would you mind...

  I wonder if you could...

  国际商务英语口语 4

  A: Good morning, ABC Company.

  早上好,ABC公司。

  B: Hi, my name is Andy Huang. I need to reschedule an appointment.

  你好,我的名字是黄安迪。我需要重新安排预约。

  A: Ok, I can help you with that.

  好的,我可以帮你。

  B: I was scheduled to meet with Susan Kim at 9 a.m. on Friday, but I cannot make it.

  我之前跟Susan Kim约周五早上九点见,但是我来不了了。

  A: Okay. Thank you for calling. I will cancel that appointment.

  好的。谢谢你打电话来。我会取消这个见面。

  B: Youre welcome. Can I reschedule?

  不客气。我可以再约吗?

  A: Yes, of course. When will you be free?

  是的,当然。你什么时候有时间?

  B: Does Ms. Kim have any time on next Monday?

  B:Kim女士在下周一有时间吗?

  A: No, but shes free on next Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

  A:没有,但她周二上午十点有空。

  B: Thats perfect. Thank you. Ill see her then.

  B:这是完美的。谢谢你!我到时见她。

  A:All right. I will let her know this appointment.

  好的,我会告诉她这个会面。

  国际商务英语口语 5

  1. Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

  2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

  为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

  4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

  5. Its our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

  6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

  7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

  8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

  9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

  10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

  12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我们合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我们能够继续合作。

  14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

  15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市场形势能够继续保持。

  16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

  17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望尽快得到你们的答复。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我们期待你们的尽快答复。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

  希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

  希望你们尽早进行结算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感谢您的早日结算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望尽快解决债权问题。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

  25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

【国际商务英语口语】相关文章:

商务英语口语:同事06-18

常用的商务英语口语03-31

商务电话英语口语11-09

实用商务英语口语06-21

商务团队合作英语口语02-13

商务英语口语餐厅对话11-08

商务英语口语之保险06-17

商务英语口语之报盘06-17

商务英语口语4篇10-10

商务英语口语(4篇)10-10