我要投稿 投诉建议

商务打电话英语口语

时间:2023-04-26 08:52:59 安媚 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

商务打电话英语口语(精选140句)

  商务英语专业主要属于文学中外国语言文学类专业,在外国语言文学类中主要都是各种语言类专业,比如说日语、法语、西班牙语等专业。以下就是小编收集的商务打电话英语口语,欢迎鉴赏。

商务打电话英语口语(精选140句)

  1、What Can I do for you?/Can i help you?我能帮您什么吗?

  2、请你重说一遍好吗? will you please repeat it?

  3、他已经离开了。 he has left already .

  4、他正在出席会议。 he is attending a conference now.

  5、喂!我是接线员。 hello, this is operator.

  6、我稍后会打电话给你。 ill call you up later.

  7、我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? may i talk to mr.mccoy?

  8、我能用一下电话吗? may i use the telephone?

  9、我姓沈。 this is shen calling.

  10、我打的是公用电话。 i'm calling from a public phone.

  11、电话跟我联络。 contact me by telephone.

  12、我6点至8点都在。 i will be in between six and eight.

  13、我整晚都在这里。 i will be here all night.

  14、好的,我会等候你的。 all right, i will be waiting for you .

  15、喂,是陈先生的家吗? hello, is this the home of mr. chen?

  16、喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 hello. i wish to speak to mr.chen?

  17、沈先生吗? is that mr.shen?

  18、是的,我姓沈。 yes, this is shen speaking.

  19、你要和谁讲话? whom do you want to talk to?

  20、我要和杰克先生讲话。 i'd like to speak to mr. jack.

  21、我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 ill connect you with his office.

  22、抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 sorry kept you waiting so long. you are on .

  23、占线。 the line is busy.

  24、没有人接电话。 no answer.

  25、他正在通话。 he is on the phone.

  26、这个电话不通。 this telephone line is interrupted.

  27、电话串线了。 the wire has got crossed.

  28、请问是谁打来的? who is speaking?

  29、恐怕你打错号码了。 i'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  30、打265-5822. ill calling 265-5822.

  31、我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? can i fix an overseas call to london by person-to-person call?

  32、对方的姓名是什么? what is your parts name?

  33、你的姓是怎样拼写的? how do you spell your last name?

  34、请换成英镑吧。 pound sterling please.

  35、这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? well, er, in your case, i see no reason why not. whats your proposition?

  36、请挂电话。 please ring off.

  37、我回电话给你。 ill call you back.

  38、让我在电话中和她讲些话。 let me talk to her over the phone.

  39、请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? would you call miss shen to the telephone?

  40、抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? sorry, she is out. shall i take a message?

  41、我会请她回电话。 i'm going to put on to her.

  42、声音不清楚。 the voice is not distinct.

  43、打电话到我办公室。 give me a ring at my office.

  44、我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 i'd like to make an overseas call to taibei, taiwan by collect call.

  45、Are you all set?行李收拾好了吗?

  46、In case of rain,umbrella should be taken.以防万一,还是带伞吧。

  47、It is better if you put a name tag on your suitcase.你最好在你的行李上贴上名牌。

  48、You should check your list to see whether you have something left.你最好检查一下行李,看是不是落下了什么。

  49、Why are you taking such a heavy suitcase with you?为什么你要带这么重的行李呢?

  50、Wait a second.I want to check my memo.稍等一下,我要检查一下我的备忘录。

  51、For your own sakes,you shoould wear sunscreen.为了自己,最好带防晒霜。

  52、What kind of clothes shold I wear?我该带些什么衣服呢?

  53、Sunglasses are necessary.墨镜必不可少。

  54、It is recommended that you take some medicine with you.建议你拿点药之类的。

  55、I am ready to go.一切就绪。

  56、The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

  57、A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

  58、The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。

  59、We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

  60、Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

  61、From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

  62、On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

  63、We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

  64、We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

  65、Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

  66、We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。

  67、There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。

  68、On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。

  69、We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。

  70、It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所所污。

  71、You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。

  72、After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。

  73、Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。

  74、We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。

  75、We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。

  76、We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.我方希望补偿所有相关费用。

  77、On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。

  78、You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。

  79、We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。

  80、We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。

  81、You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。

  82、This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。

  83、We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。

  84、We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。

  85、We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。

  86、We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。

  87、We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。

  88、We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。

  89、We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.希望贵方能尽快理赔。

  90、Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。

  91、Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。

  92、On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。

  93、Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。

  94、We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。

  95、We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。

  96、In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格

  97、As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格

  98、It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选

  99、How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交

  100、I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交

  101、Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的

  102、If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款

  103、We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.我们稍降原始报价,以示让步

  104、We may consider making some concessions in our price.我们可以在价格上做些让步

  105、In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.为了促成生意,我们准备降价

  106、We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步

  107、To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣

  108、After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘

  109、Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待

  110、Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

  111、We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣

  112、This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

  113、The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

  114、They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

  115、You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

  116、This product will pay its own way in a year.该产品一年就可收回成本。

  117、This machine will pay back your investment in six months.该机器半年就可收回投资。

  118、The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

  119、This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

  120、The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km。

  121、These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

  122、Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

  123、This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

  124、This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

  125、This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

  126、Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

  127、Which one do you like? 你喜欢哪一个?

  128、Are you interested in any speclal brand?你是否对特别的品牌感兴趣?

  129、May I know what you like?请告诉我你看中了什么商品?

  130、Would you like this one,which Irecommendto you?你喜欢我推荐的这件商品吗?

  131、It’a world-famous brand.这是国际名牌。

  132、I think it looks good on you.我觉得你穿这件很人合适。

  133、It is the most popular color this year.这是今年最流行的颜色。

  134、This brand is suitable for young people.这个品牌适合年轻人。

  135、Do you have something like this?你们有没有象这样的东西?

  136、How about this one?你觉得这个怎么样?

  137、Wait a moment,please. 请稍等。

  138、I’ll be back soon.我马上回来。

  139、I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long.对不起,让您久等了。

  140、How about this one? Anything else?您觉得这个怎么样?您还需要别的吗?

【商务打电话英语口语】相关文章:

实用商务英语口语06-21

商务英语口语(二)02-17

商务交际京剧英语口语02-14

商务合作谈判英语口语02-13

商务英语口语:同事06-18

商务电话英语口语11-09

商务团队合作英语口语02-13

常用的商务英语口语03-31

商务英语打电话的多种说法02-12

商务英语Telephone Calls 打电话02-19