我要投稿 投诉建议

商务团队合作英语口语

时间:2023-02-13 12:10:23 商务英语 我要投稿

商务团队合作英语口语

  以下是小编整理的商务团队合作英语口语,快来看看吧。

商务团队合作英语口语

  商务团队合作英语口语 篇1

  steve: mike! you are just the person i wanted to see.

  mike : what's up, steve?

  steve: i was hoping that you could lend me a hand for a while.

  mike : a hand? why do you want my hand?

  steve: i don't want your hand! i want you to help me.

  mike : sure thing. you know that i am always happy to help with teamwork.

  steve: i know mike and that's why i asked you. can we get brainstorm in one of the spare offices?

  mike : walk this way and we can begin.

  史蒂夫:迈克!我正想找你。

  迈克:怎么了史蒂夫?

  史蒂夫:我想让你帮我点儿忙。(lend me a hand字面意思为:借我一只手)

  迈克:手?你为什么要我的手?

  史蒂夫:我不是想要你的手!我想要你帮忙。

  迈克:没问题。你知道我总是很愿意跟大家合作。

  史蒂夫:我知道迈克,所以才请你帮忙。我们能不能在哪间空办公室里讨论一下。

  迈克:往这边走,我们现在就可以开始。

  new words (新单词)

  1) lend me a hand: help me to do something

  帮我个忙

  i always lend my mother a hand when she is cooking for the family.

  妈妈为全家做饭的时候我总是帮上一把。

  2) teamwork: two or more people co-operating to get something done

  两个或更多的'人合作完成某项工作

  good teamwork means that you can get more done during work time.

  良好的团队精神意味着高度的工作效率。

  3) brainstorm: two or more people discussing different ideas

  两个或更多的人讨论不同的观点

  if we brainstorm about a problem, we can get many different new ideas and find a solution.

  如果我们对一个问题进行讨论就会得到很多不同的新观点从而找到一个解决方案。

  4) skill: the thing that you do best

  技能、特长

  michael jordan's skill is definitely basketball and not baseball!

  迈克尔·乔丹擅长的当然是篮球而不是棒球!

  商务团队合作英语口语 篇2

  lesson :课文

  teamwork is a very important skill to have and be able to use in a modern working environment. effective teamwork will make any company more efficient and profitable.

  each person has his or her own special skills. when you are selecting a team, it's best to get people with different skills so that you can get as many different views as possible to find the best solution.

  when you are working on a team project, you should not be afraid or embarrassed to offer your opinion of ideas. the group will benefit from your ideas even if it doesn't use them directly.

  teamwork does not mean that one person does all the work themselves and then the group takes the credit. everyone in the team should do an equal share of the work.

  在现代的工作环境中具有团队工作精神是非常重要的。有效的团队工作可以提高工作效率使公司获得更多利润。

  每个人都有自己的特长。最好将不同才能的人选在一个团队里,这样就可以尽可能多地得到不同的意见从而找到一个最佳的解决方案。

  大家合作一个项目时,不要羞于提出自己的观点。尽管你的观点可能不被采用,整个团队也能从中受益。团队工作不是指一个人承担所有的工作而由大家来居功。团队中的每名成员应该共同分担一项工作。

  dialogue(对话)

  beth : do you prefer teamwork or working individually?

  sally: actually i prefer working on my own, but i understand the benefits of teamwork.

  beth : why don't you like teamwork sally?

  sally: sometimes people are lazy when they work in teams and do nothing!

  beth : that's not a good team then. everyone should do equal work and take equal credit.

  sally: what are the main benefits of teamwork?

  sally: if you work as a team, you can hear ideas and solutions that you would never have thought about by yourself.

  beth : so teamwork has some major benefits then?

  sally: right! just like when we study english as a team!

  贝斯:你喜欢团队工作还是单独工作?

  莎莉:说实话我喜欢单独工作,可我知道团队工作的好处。

  贝斯:你为什么不喜欢团队工作,莎莉?

  莎莉:有的`时候一起工作让人变得很懒,什么都不干。

  贝斯:那可不是好的团队。每个人都应该付出辛苦然后共同分享成果。

  莎莉:团队工作最大的好处是什么?

  贝斯:大家合作的时候你会听到一些你自己从不会想到的观点和方案。

  莎莉:这么说团队工作还是有一些益处的。

  贝斯:说得对!就像我们一起学英语一样!

  商务团队合作英语口语 篇3

  我们为什么要雇用你?

  Why should we hire you?

  为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

  Why you think you are qualified for this position?

  我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

  I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我不介意从底层做起。

  I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

  我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。

  My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经历,应该使我适合这份工作。

  My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

  你为什么辞去上份工作?

  Why did you leave your last job?

  我上一份工作没有挑战性。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

  My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

  I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

  贵公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

  Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  我上一份工作和我的专业不对口。

  My last job is out of my major.

  我原先那个公司已经破产了。

  My former company has been bankrupt.

  因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

  Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

  在那个公司工作不能发挥我最大的能力。

  Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

  因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

  你希望的薪金是多少?

  What salary are you expecting?

  What kind of salary are you seeking?

  What range of pay scale are you interested in?

  我希望起薪5000元。

  My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

  The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

  I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

  I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

  我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

  I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

  起薪少一点儿,我不计较。

  I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  试用期内,我愿意薪水低一点。

  I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

  关于薪水,请考验我的工作后再作定夺。

  In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  我会考虑您能提供的最高薪水。

  I'll consider the best offer you can make.

  嗯。你的起薪将是4,500元,此后会根据你的业绩提升。

  En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

  听来不错。

  That sounds good to me.

  我们几天内给你答复。

  You should be hearing from us within a few days.

  谢谢。

  Thank you.

  听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?

  I heard you got a fairly good job?

  嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。

  En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

  嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。

  En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

  有试用期吗?

  Is there probation?

  没有。

  No probation is involved.

  头两个月是试用期。

  I'll be on probation for the first two months.

  这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。

  This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

  要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。

  The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

  政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。

  Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

  公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。

  For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

  我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的`。

  I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

  你要求加薪10%是吗?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在这儿的工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  这方面我有很多耳闻。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能领导团队工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好样的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  You do a wonderful job.

  你的表现很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  应该受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕无法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

  我在这个岗位已供职多年,受益匪浅。现在我也有些东西..可以报效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升职吗?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  You'd like to be promoted?

  我能够胜任责任更大的岗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地报效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不仅仅为了自己的利益,也是为公司着想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  现在谈论此事不合时机,我需要你在现在的岗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何时适宜?管理层不是向来为员工的职业发展着想吗?

  When will it be a better time?

  When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  这样说吧,我认为你还没有为升职做好准备。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  难道我的业绩不能证明我的能力吗?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么来证明我巳经准备好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直说了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  Let me get it straight,

  我们打算从外面调人填补你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  这样的话,我别无选择,只能另谋高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  明天我要去上海出差。

  I'm going to Shanghai on business

  能离开办公室几关难道不是件好事吗?

  Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

  对我来说,出差总是.令人厌倦的。我们不停地在谈生意。

  Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

  我倒挺喜欢偶尔出趟差,换换心情。

  I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

  换换心情?没有比和老板一起出差更让人紧张的了。

  A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

  这次又和老板一起去呀。

  It’s with the boss again this time?

  上次和老板一起出差,我连饭都没吃饱。

  Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

  但这是一个和老板接触的好机会。

  But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

  你不知道这次出差日程安排得多紧。

  You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

  明晨八点他们就安排了谈判。

  It’s really laborious.

  是够辛苦的。

  Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

  每次出差回来,我还得写详细的出差报告

  That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

  那是我最不愿意做的事。

  Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

  很多时候,在他们的主场,还得我们做东

  You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

  那你不必操心,反正公司会报销。而且还有额外津贴。

  The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

  有时公司在差旅费上很小气。每日差旅餐饮补贴下个月.还要下调。

  Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

  别抱怨了。我还没有这个机会呢。别忘了回来时给我带礼物。

【商务团队合作英语口语】相关文章:

商务合作谈判英语口语02-13

合作的英语口语12-25

商务报价英语口语01-24

商务价格英语口语01-25

商务交流英语口语01-27

商务销售英语口语01-17

商务佣金英语口语01-17

商务面试英语口语01-19

商务汇款英语口语01-29