我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语口语对话

时间:2024-02-02 07:44:17 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语口语对话范文

商务英语口语对话范文1

  约翰: I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.

商务英语口语对话范文

  我可以向你保证.如果你买了我们的产品.你会得到好品质.

  萨姆: I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.

  我看过你们的单件.我很满意.你们的商品质量高过标准质量.

  约翰: We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.

  我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流.我们不会为了即期利润而有损质量.

  萨姆: Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.

  是的我方真的'很愿意谈判后就订货.你们想谈判的话我们随时都可以.

  约翰: That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.

  那最好不过了.我很高兴我们能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方将为您准备好一些报价单.

  萨姆: Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.

  很好.还有.您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧.对你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题.

商务英语口语对话范文2

  商务英语对话:国际贸易

  Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

  贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

  Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

  拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

  Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

  贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

  Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

  拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

  Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

  贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

  Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

  拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4型声卡的细节。

  Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

  贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

  Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

  拉夫:那RS-4的价格呢?

  Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

  贝蒂:RS-4是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

  Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

  拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4型的资料和说明书吗?

  Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

  贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

  Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

  拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

  商务英语对话:下定单

  Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

  莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

  Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

  保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

  Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

  莱司利:好的。这是我们的`价目表。

  Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

  保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

  Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

  莱司利:当然有。100或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

  Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

  保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

  Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

  莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

  Paul:What about lead time?

  保罗:交货时间呢?

  Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

  莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

  Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

  保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

  Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

  莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

  Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

  保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

  Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

  莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

  商务英语对话:国际贸易保险

  Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

  海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

  Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

  亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

  Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

  海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

  Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

  亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

  Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

  海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

  Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

  亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

  Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

  海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

  Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

  亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

  Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

  海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

  Henry:I see.

  亨利:我了解。

  Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

  海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

  Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

  亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

  Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

  海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语口语对话范文3

  初级表达方式

  1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

  你好,我是比尔?伯顿。

  2. What can I do for you?

  您有事吗?

  3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

  很高兴,我终于联系到您了。

  4. I will be out of town that day.

  那天,我要出城去办事。

  5. What about Thursday afternoon?

  周四下午怎么样?

  6. Will that work for you?

  你可以吗?

  7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  我们定在2点好吗?

  8. Hello, is Doris available?

  你好,多丽丝在吗?

  9. Who’s calling please?

  请问您是哪位?

  中级表达方式

  1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

  我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮?詹金思,您给我打过电话。

  2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?

  3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?

  4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

  对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。

  5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  能否等您回来再说?

  6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

  我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。

  7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

  事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。

  8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

  我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。

  9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

  你能把我的`名字记在这个时间段吗?

  高级表达方式

  1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

  我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。

  2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

  我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。

  3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。

  4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

  我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。

  5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

  对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。

  情景对话(范例)

  A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

  B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

  B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

商务英语口语对话范文4

  A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

  A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

  B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

  B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

  A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

  A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?

  B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

  B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

  A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

  A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。

  B: No problem.

  B:没问题。

  A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

  A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?

  B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

  B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

  A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

  A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

  B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

  B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。

  A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to /confirm/i, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

  A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

  B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

  B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

  A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

  A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

  B: Thank you very much.

  B:非常感谢。

  商务英语电话对话范文2

  FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

  办公室文员:早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

  NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

  尼克:你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.办公室文员:请稍等。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.办公室文员:有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

  HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

  海伦:谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

  NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?尼克:就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

  HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.海伦:恐怕不怎么样。

  NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

  HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

  海伦:真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

  NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

  尼克:这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

  HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

  海伦:太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

  NICK: That’s what I was thinking.尼克:我也是这么想的。

  HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?海伦:嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible?尼克:没错。那样的.话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

  HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  海伦:啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

  NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

  尼克:嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

  HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?海伦:你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

  NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

  HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized.好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

  尼克:听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

  HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

  海伦:没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

  尼克:没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

  HELEN: Same here. See you next week.海伦:我也是。下礼拜见。

商务英语口语对话范文5

  Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested

  for your order.

  海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

  Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above

  the invoice value?

  亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

  Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request,but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

  海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

  Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

  亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

  Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods

  of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten

  percent.

  海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

  Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

  亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

  Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to

  charge you extra for the additional cost.

  海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的`费用。

  Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

  亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

  Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

  海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

  Henry:I see.

  亨利:我了解。

  Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact

  your insurance agent there and compare rates.

  海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

  Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

  亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

  Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we

  can offer.

  海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语口语对话范文6

  萨拉: Put on the helmet, please.

  请戴上安全帽.

  乔伊: Do we need to put on the jackets too?

  我们还得穿上罩衣吗?

  萨拉: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

  最好穿上.以免弄脏你的衣服.请留神脚下.

  乔伊: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

  谢谢.生产线都是全自动的吗?

  萨拉: Well, not fully automated.

  哦.不是全部自动的.

  乔伊: I see. How do you control the quality?

  哦.那你们如何控制质量呢?

  萨拉: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关.

  乔伊: What's the monthly output?

  月产量多少?

  萨拉: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

  目前每月一千套.但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套.

  乔伊: What's your usual percentage of rejects?

  每月不合格率通常是多少?

  萨拉: about 2% in normal operations.

  正常情况下为2%左右.

  乔伊: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

  那太了不起了.成品从那边出来吗?

  萨拉: Yes. Shall we take a break now?

商务英语口语对话范文7

  A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

  A: Let’s meet each other half way.

  -很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

  -如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

  -那咱们就各让一步吧。

  A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

  B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

  A: I see. Thank you.

  -很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

  -那是因为原材料的'价格上涨了。

  -我知道了,多谢。

商务英语口语对话范文8

  A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style?

  我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗?

  B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off.

  当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。

  A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them.

  我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。

  B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves.

  首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。

  A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience?

  我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗?

  B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters.

  不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的.强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。

  商务英语口语会话

  1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.

  我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

  2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk.

  稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。

  3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.

  我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

  4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.

  好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。

  5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

  对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

  6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

  是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

  7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?

  您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。

  8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.

  我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。

  ?Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

  请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

  We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

  我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

  Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

  请保留附件表所列出的货物

  We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

  我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

  I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

  我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

  I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

  商务英语口语的会话

  1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

  如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

  2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to /confirm/i, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

  伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

  3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon.

  我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

  4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.

  你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。

  5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.

  他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。

  The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

  机器不确定所有风险

  We only cover FPA and war risk.

  我们仅保平安险和战争险

  There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

  航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

  Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

  我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

  For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

  对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

  Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

  Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

  请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

  商务英语情景对话剧本

  英语情景对话的创设为学生创造了丰富的生活场景和交流话题,有效地调动了学生练习英语口语的兴趣。我精心收集了商务英语情景对话剧本,供大家欣赏学习!

【商务英语口语对话】相关文章:

商务英语口语餐厅对话11-08

商务英语口语对话学习08-03

高级商务英语口语对话练习参考08-04

商务英语口语对话学习之租房四篇08-03

面试英语口语对话07-19

面试对话英语口语08-02

英语口语面试对话09-17

面试的英语口语对话08-01

精选英语口语面试对话08-04