外贸报关检验英语对话

时间:2016-12-20 编辑:莹莹 手机版

  下面是小编为大家整理的外贸报关检验英语对话,一起来看看吧。

  Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.

  杨:下午好,先生。请留步。

  G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?

  乔治:下午好。请问有什么事吗?

  Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?

  杨:请出示一下你的护照、报关单、发票 及相关文件好吗?

  G: Of course. Here you are.

  乔治:没问题。给你。

  Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?

  杨:(看过后)你的文件很全面,没什么 问题。但你这是属于保税货物,不 是免税货物,你交过关税了吗?

  G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?

  乔治:是的。但我有一点不明白,为什么 有的是保税货物,而有些是免税货 物呢?

  Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.

  杨:其实每个国家都是这样的。由于报 关是进出□贸易的重要环节之一, 报关业务的质量直接关系着进出口 货物的通关速度,企业的经营成本 和经济效益、海关的行政效率。有 些交税而有些不用交,是国家采取 的抑制部分贸易或促进某些贸易的 措施。

  G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?

  乔治:我明白了。报关活动其实与国家的 对外贸易政策法规是密切相关的。 是吧?

  Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?

  杨:正是这样。这是你第一次来到中国 吗?

  G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.

  乔治:是的。其实我早就想来了。很高兴 这一次终于有机会。

  Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.

  杨:祝你在中国玩得开心。你可以过去 了。

  G: Thank you. Bye-bye.

  乔治:谢谢。再见。

  Y: See you.

  杨:再见。

相关文章