我要投稿 投诉建议

职场英语白领高频口语

时间:2023-02-02 18:53:49 职场英语 我要投稿

职场英语白领高频口语

  说一口流利、地道的英语是许多白领梦寐以求的,以下是小编收集整理的职场英语白领高频口语相关内容,欢迎阅读!

职场英语白领高频口语

  职场英语白领高频口语 1

  介绍 Introduction

  ◆ 请允许我介绍一下自己。

  Let me introduce myself.

  Allow me to introduce myself.

  ◆ 见到你很高兴。Nice to meet you.

  ◆ 你好。我们好像没见过,我是…

  Hi,I don't think we've met.I am...

  ◆ 这位是… This is...

  ◆ 我来向你介绍我们的新同事…

  I'd like you to meet our new colleague...

  ◆ 这是我的名片。Here is my card.

  询问 Inquiries

  ◆ 你好吗?How are you doing?

  ◆ 一切都好吗?How are things?

  ◆ 怎么了?What's the matter?

  ◆ 会议的内容是什么?

  What will you discuss at the meeting?

  ◆ 项目进展如何?

  How is the project going?

  感谢 Gratitude

  ◆ 非常感谢。

  Many thanks./Thank you very much.

  ◆ 我很感激。I really appreciate it.

  ◆ 你真好。That's very nice of you.

  ◆ 无论如何,还是要谢谢你。

  Thank you anyway/all the same.

  ◆ 乐意效劳。My pleasure.

  ◆ 没关系。Don't mention it.

  ◆ 很高兴能帮你。Delighted to be of help.

  道歉 Apology

  ◆ 对不起。I am sorry to.../for...

  ◆ 请原谅。Please excuse me for...

  ◆ 请接受我的道歉。

  Please accept my apology for...

  ◆ 请原谅。Please forgive me for...

  ◆ 怎样才能补救呢?

  How can I make it up for you?

  ◆ 没关系。Never mind.

  ◆ 不是你的.错。It's not your fault.

  ◆ 没关系。That's all right.

  赞扬 Compliments

  ◆ 你今天气色真好。

  You look gorgeous/stunning today.

  ◆ 你工作很出色。

  Well done/You've done an excellent job.

  ◆ 你让我刮目相看。

  You really impress me.

  ◆ 很荣幸。It's my pleasure.

  ◆ 谢谢您这么说。

  It's very kind of you to say so.

  请求 Requests

  ◆ 你介意…吗?

  Would you mind if...?

  ◆ 我能和你说句话吗?

  May I have a word with you?

  ◆ 你能帮我一把吗?

  Could you do me a favor/give me a hand?

  建议 Suggestions

  ◆ …好吗?How about (doing)...?

  ◆ …如何?Why don't we...?

  ◆ 我建议…I'd like to suggest that...

  ◆ 您能不能给我点儿建议?

  I wonder if you could give me some advice.

  ◆ 你要是我的话,你会怎么办?

  What would you do if you were me?

  祝贺 Congratulations

  ◆ 祝贺你…Congratulations on...

  ◆ 愿你…I wish you...

  ◆ 请允许我举杯祝愿…

  Allow me to propose a toast to...

  ◆ 祝您…May you...

  抱怨 Complaints

  ◆ 我能和您谈谈吗?

  May I have a word with you?

  ◆ 我不想说,但这是非吸烟区。

  I hate to bring this up,but this is a non-smoking area.

  ◆ 真是烦人。

  It's most irritating/annoying.

  ◆ 你介意…吗?

  Would you mind (doing)...?

  ◆ …会让我发疯。

  ...is driving me crazy.

  邀请 Invitations

  ◆ 和我一起…好吗?

  Would you like to join me...?

  ◆ 你有时间…吗?

  Are you free for...?

  ◆ 我是想去,可是…

  I'd like to go,but I am afraid that...

  ◆ 我很乐意接受你的邀请。

  I'd be delighted to accept your invitation.

  赞成 Agreements

  ◆ 我完全同意。I can't agree more.

  ◆ 这主意太好了。That's an excellent idea.

  ◆ 我就是那么打算的。

  That's just what is on my mind.

  ◆ 我完全同意。I am all over that.

  ◆ 很有道理。That makes sense.

  反对 Disagreement

  ◆ 我不这么认为。

  No,I don't think so.

  ◆ 我不同意你的说法。

  I am afraid I can't agree with you.

  ◆ 我不同意。

  I'm not in favor of...

  ◆ 我才不信呢。

  I rather doubt it.

  提醒 Reminder

  ◆ 你没有忘记…吧?

  You haven't forgotten about...,have you?

  ◆ 我想提醒您…

  I hope you won't mind me reminding you...

  ◆ 记住…Remember to...

  ◆ 我要提醒你…

  I think I should remind you that...

  无奈 Resignation

  ◆ 我们也无能为力。

  There is nothing we can do.

  ◆ 那我们只能将就…

  It seems that we have to...

  ◆ 我只好听从安排了。

  意愿 Willingness

  ◆ 好的。Sure.

  ◆ 没问题。No problem.

  ◆ 希望如此。I hope so.

  ◆ 我想…I feel like doing...

  ◆ 我很愿意,前提是…

  I am perfectly willing,provided that...

  职场英语白领高频口语 2

  It's easy to think that if you have a job, you should stay in it for as long as possible – but that mindset isn't always right. Too many people stay in their jobs well beyond when they should, and that ends up holding them back in their careers and breedingunhappiness.

  人们容易认为工作应该尽量做的久些——这种想法并不总是对的。太多人在工作岗位上呆了过长时间,最终导致职业发展的阻碍和心情上的不悦。

  Here are eight signs that it's time to think about moving on from your job.

  下面的八个迹象说明你是时候考虑换工作了。

  1. You've been unhappy for months. Everyone goes through periods of discontent at work now and then, but if you've dreaded going to work for months and get anxious just thinking about your office, that's a sign that you should be looking at alternatives.

  你不开心好几个月了。每个人工作中都会有不高兴的时候,但如果你连续几个月害怕去工作,只想想办公室都会焦虑不安的话,这个迹象表明你应该找别的工作了。

  2. Your boss tells you. If your boss says things like, "I need to see significant improvement" or "this could get you fired", she's not kidding. Too often, people hear feedback like this but don't believe they would really be let go – and then are shocked when they're suddenly out of a job. If your boss is telling you directly that things are serious, believe it – and start job searching.

  你的老板当面跟你说了。如果你的老板说“我要看到明显的进步”或“你可能会因为这个被炒”之类的话,她不是在开玩笑。往往人们听到这样的话时不相信他们会被解雇——然后真的被解雇时就惊呆了。如果你的老板直接告诉你事情很严重,要相信他的话,开始找工作吧。

  3. Your boss hates you. Even if you like your work, having a boss who dislikes you usually means that you'd be better off moving on. Managers have an enormous amount of control over your career – from what projects you get to what growth opportunities you're given. A boss who dislikes you can hold you back and have a long-term impact on your career. You're far better off working for someone who will champion you than thwart you.

  你的老板不喜欢你。就算你喜欢自己的工作,老板不喜欢你通常代表着你还是离开为妙。经理们能掌控你的职业生涯——从你做什么项目到给你哪些成长机会。不喜欢你的老板会阻碍你的发展,对职业生涯有很大影响。在鼓励你而不是阻止你的领导手下做事会让你发展的'更好。

  4. When you tell your family and friends about your workplace, they're horrified.When you've been in a toxic anddyssfunctional workplace for a long time, you can lose sight of how bad it is and it can even start to feel normal. If this has happened to you, it's a sign to get out.

  告诉家人和朋友工作场所时他们会很担心。当你长时间在有毒和影响身体健康的工作场所做事时,你会忘记有多危险甚至开始习以为常了。如果你已经有这样的感觉,这是告诉你要离开的信号。

  5. You can't remember the last time you felt challenged in your work. Sure, some people are happy to stay at a job that simply pays the bills. But if you're someone who wants to grow professionally and personally, then staying in a job that hasn't challenged you in a long time doesn't align with those plans. (This doesn't mean that you should leave at the first sign of boredom. Rather, this is about prolonged periods where you feel like you're stagnating and where you see no change in sight.)

  你不记得上次做有挑战性的工作是什么时候了。当然,有些人很乐意混日子领工资。但如果你想在个人和职业方面有进步,长时间做没挑战性的工作就和你的计划背道而驰了。(这并不意味着你要在觉得无聊的第一时间就辞职。你要长时间感觉止步不前而且未来看不到改进的希望。)

  6. You're on a formal performance improvement plan (PIP). PIPs are often the last thing that happens before you're fired. In theory, if you meet the terms of the plan, you'll preserve your job and be able to move forward. But in practice, by the time you're on one, it's often because things aren't working out and aren't likely to. That doesn't mean that PIPs never end in success; sometimes they do. But since they so often don't, it's smart to be job-searching meanwhile.

  你要参加员工改造计划。这个计划一般是解雇前的最后一步了。从理论上讲,如果你满足计划的要求,你能保住饭碗继续工作。但实际上,你成为计划一员通常是因为事情没做好也不太可能做好了。并不是说参加计划的人都不会成功,有时候能行的。但由于成功率不高,在这段时间里换工作是明智之举。

  职场英语白领高频口语 3

  You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  I'm a'fraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的`麻烦。

  Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  What's your general impression, may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  They've met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  职场英语白领高频口语 4

  1. You're in the pink!

  要想说人气色好,"You look fine!"当然不错,可如果你说"You're in the pink!"就妙得多了,实际上,在英语口语中,巧妙使用一些表示颜色的词能使得句子非常形象生动。

  2. He is bouncy.

  "他精力充沛"美国人通常说:"He is bouncy.",而不说"He is energetic",牢记一些日常对话中的句式是你生活中一把必备的钥匙。如:久仰,"I get mind of you"比"I heard a lot about you."轻松得多。

  3. Did you get lost?

  有人开会迟到了,你若对他说"You are late.",听起来像是废话。若说"Did you get lost?",则更能让他感到歉疚,可千万别说成"Get lost!",那可是让人滚蛋的意思。

  4. Do you have the time?

  别人征求你的意见,问能否开窗户等,你要是说"You can do that."就有点土了,用一句"Do you have the time?"就好多了。实际上,问他人的姓名,地址都可以这么用:"May I have your name?"要比"What's your name?"礼貌得多,不过警察例外。

  5. I would rather not say.

  别人问你不愿公开的问题,切勿用"It's my secret, don't ask such a personal question."回答,一来显得你没有个性,二来也让对方觉得你气短。你可以说"I would rather not say."(还是别说了吧)。

  6. It's on the tip of my tongue.

  有时候,你想说什么,可是想不起来,你可以说"Well…"、"Let me see."、"Just a moment."或"It's on the tip of my tongue."等。相比之下,最后一个句型是最地道的。

  7. While I remember…

  交谈时,你可能会转换话题,不要只说"By the way",实际上,"To change the subject"、"Before I forget"、"While I remember"、"Mind you"都是既地道又受欢迎的表达。

  8. I got it.

  遇到你不懂的问题时可别不懂装懂,"I know"可能是被中国人用得最多,而最不被美国人接受的一句话。当一个美国教师向你解释某个问题时,你如果连说两遍"I know",我敢保证,他不会再跟你说什么了。用"I got it."就顺耳得多,要是不懂就说"I'm not clear about it."。不过如果你会说"It's past my understanding."或"It's beyond me.",你的教师一定会惊讶不已的。

  9. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.

  会议原定两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

  10. Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?

  你要不要看/坐一会呢?

  11. I'm supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

  我应该节食/涨工资。

  12. I'm afraid that it's not going to work out.

  我恐怕这事不会成的'。

  13. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?

  你介意我明天请假吗?

  14. It really depends on who is in charge.

  那纯粹要看谁负责了。

  15.I have a feeling that we've got bright future for us to cooperate within the field.

  我觉得我们在此领域的合作将又非常好的前景。

  16.It's good for us to be able to work together.

  我认为双方合作是很好的事情。

  17. I will assure you of our business.

  我将尽全力保证我们的合作。

  18.It looks like we can expend our business with you.

  看起来我们可以扩大与贵方的贸易往来。

【职场英语白领高频口语】相关文章:

白领职场英语口语:我要找工作02-25

职场白领口语:提醒他人02-22

职场白领口语:表达不满02-20

职场白领口语:迎接新同事02-23

英语职场口语03-14

职场英语询问口语01-23

职场英语创业口语02-15

职场英语联络口语02-16

职场英语站队口语02-16