卡萨布兰卡经典台词

  Here's looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。

  Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

  Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

  弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

  We'll always have Paris.

  我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。

  Ilsa:For old time's sake.

  看在旧日的情分上。

  Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

  我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。

  Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

  弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。

  Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

  噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。

  --I'm a little rusty on them.

  我对它有点生疏了。

  Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。

  (她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)

  Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

  唱呀,山姆。

  (山姆开始唱)

  Sam:You must remember this,

  你必须记住,

  --a kiss is just a kiss,

  亲吻就是亲吻,

  --a sigh is just a sigh.

  叹息就是叹息。

  --The fundamental things apply,

  --as time goes by.

  随着时光流逝,还是那一套。

  --And when two lovers woo,

  --they still say I love you,

  情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。

  --on that you can rely.

  这点你尽管放心。

  --No matter what the future brings,

  不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,

  --as time goes by.

  随着时光流逝。

  Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

  山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。

  (他突然看到伊尔莎,愣住了)

本文已影响6827
上一篇: 下一篇:

相关文章推荐

|||||