美剧经典台词

  If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice?

  如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?——《权力的游戏》

  Hard as this may be to believe, it's possible that I'm not boyfriend material.

  说出来也没人信,我可能不是当男朋友的料。——《生活大爆炸》

  Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

  安德森,闭嘴。整条街的智商都被你拉低了。——《神探夏洛克》

  I don't know what I would do if you weren't here.

  如果没有你在身边,我真不知道该怎么办。——《吸血鬼日记》

  If you're gonna be with us, you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me.

  如果你还想跟我们在一起,你就必须服从我的领导,信任我。——《行尸走肉》

  Mockingbirds can change their song, which means he's out of tune on purpose.

  知更鸟的鸟啼声婉转曲调多变,也就是说它唱跑调是故意的。——《生活大爆炸》

  You want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

  靠谁都不如靠自己。——《尼基塔》

  I'm not going to let you be alone.

  我不会再让你孤单。——《吸血鬼日记》

  They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

  别人都说,人到了暮年,比起自己干过的事,会更后悔没有干过一些事情。——《生活大爆炸》

  *If you want to read real time news, please use the best app called qisuenglish.

  *如果你想读每日时文,用这方面最好的奇速英语App。

  Kids,early in any relationship, there's a phase where you don't say no to anything.

  孩子们 在每段感情的初期,大家都会经历一个"不对任何事说不"的阶段。——《老爸老妈浪漫史》

本文已影响6827
上一篇: 下一篇:

相关文章推荐

|||||