我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸交易询盘口语句型

时间:2021-01-08 13:21:45 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸交易询盘口语句型

  在对外贸易中,交易的一方欲出售或购买某种商品,向另一方询问买卖该商品的各项交易条件,这种口头的或书面的表示,在进出口业务中称之为询盘或询价。

  询盘一般分为两种:

  1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。

  2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。

  Basic Expressions

  1. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

  请寄样品目录和详细报价。

  2. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.

  请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

  3. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

  对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

  4. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

  我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

  5. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

  6. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

  7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

  8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

  若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

  9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

  若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

  10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

  鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

  11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

  若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

  12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

  请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

  13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

  请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

  14. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

  那些产品在国外市场上的`需求量很大。

  15. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

  你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

  16. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

  这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

  17. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

  史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。

  18. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

  既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

  19. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

  一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

  20. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

  请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。

【外贸交易询盘口语句型】相关文章:

外贸询盘常用句型02-01

外贸英语询盘常用口语句型02-05

外贸英语报盘询盘口语02-03

外贸口语回复询盘必备英语02-02

外贸英语询盘口语对话01-29

外贸英语询盘常用口语02-01

外贸英语询盘相关口语09-06

外贸英语询盘常用口语词句02-01

外贸英语:询盘常用词汇与句型05-21