面试英语情景对话:如何何妙地回答面试

  Jack: We cannot avoid being asked questions in the interview. Sometimes, my mind goes blank.

  杰克:面试中难免会被提问,有时候真的是头脑一片空白。

  Mary: It is so terrible to be caught unaware.

  玛丽:被问得措手不及真的是太糟糕了。

  Jack: Admittedly, you can get prepared in advance for the interview, but you cannot cover everything concerned.

  杰克:面试前固然可以做相应的准备,却也不能面面俱到。

  Mary: Sure. So you should know how to deal with the probable questions and then make flexible reply.

  玛丽:这是自然。所以要知道如何巧妙应答,灵活应用。

  Jack: Firstly, your answer should go straight to the point, and be clear and brief.

  杰克:首先,回答问题要直切主题,简单明了。

  Mary: State your opinion or argument first, and then go on with details.

  玛丽:先表述你的观点或者结论,再具体阐述。

  Jack: Never should you give an answer completely beside the point.

  杰克 :千万不要答非所问,离题万里。

  Mary: If you indeed don't know how to answer, admit it frankly.

  玛丽:如果实在不知道该如何回答,最好坦率承认。

  Jack: Pretending to know when you do not know may expose yourself to ridicule.

  杰克:不懂装懂反而可能贻笑大方。

  Mary: Confirm the question if you don't catch it clearly.

  玛丽:如果一时没有昕清楚问题,一定要向对方确认。

  Jack: Try to avoid the possible duplicate answer if you can.

  杰克:如果可以,最好避免那些可能会有雷同的答复。

  Mary: It can help you leave a deep impression on the interviewer.

  玛丽:这样会给面试官留下深刻的印象。

  核心英语词汇总

  avoid v. 避免,逃避

  blank adj. 空白的,茫然的

  be caught unaware 措手不及

  admittedly adv. 不可否认地

  cover everything concerned 面面俱到deal with 应对,处理

  flexible adj. 灵活的,可变通的

  firstly adv. 第一,首先

  go on 继续

  completely adv. 完全地,十分

  beside the point 离题

  pretend to know when one does not know 不懂装懂

  expose oneself to ridicule 贻笑大方

本文已影响6827
上一篇:英语面试情景对话:如何恰当地应对面试 下一篇:求职英语面试情景对话:如何在面试中成功地推销自己

相关文章推荐

|||||