1.–You’re not free now, are you?
----_____. I have some work to do.
A.Yes, I am.
B. No, I am.
C. Yes, I am not.
D. No, I’m not.
2.---Which of these two pairs of shoes will you take?
---I’ll take ____ to give me a change sometimes.
3.We hear that one of those American students ____ going to come to our classes next term.
--- Sorry, I’m not sure, either.
A.How do you do?
B.Can you help me?
C.Could you please tell me how to pronounce this word?
D.Can you lend me a map?
5.Harry said that he _____ to American before.
Do you sometimes forget bi***days or important appointments (约会)? Don’t worry! Now you can get help from your computer. There is a new service on the Internet called on-line calendars. You start by typing in a list of important dates that you want to remember, like the bi***days of your family and friends. Later, you can add other appointments and plans to your list. The on-line calendar will send you an e-mail message to remind (提醒) you about your mother’s bi***days or your friend’s graduation day. If you don’t have time to go shopping, the on-line calendar lets you order presents (such as flowers or a book) and pay for them by sending your credit card number. The on-line calendar also makes a list of your appointments and e-mails it to you every morning. This service is very convenient (方便) and easy to use, but you must remember to check your e-mail every day!
1. What’s the name of the new service on the Internet?
2. What’s the first step for you to do if you want to enjoy the service?
3. How does the service remind you of the important dates?
4. What is not convenient for you to enjoy the service?
1. D 解析：本题考查反义疑问句的回答，应该根据事实就是的原则，后文说我有一些工作要做，所以应该是没空的，就应该是no.
2. C 解析：both表示两者都的意思。从后文可以看出他是两个都要买的。Neither表示两者都不，all表示三个或三个以上的全部，either表示两者任选其一。
3. B 解析：从next term可以看出表示是将来的'事件，应该用一般将来时。be going to可以表示将来
4. C 解析：答句的意思是我也不确定，所以应该选C，意思是你能不能告诉我怎么拼读这个词？
5. B 解析：have gone to表示去过了，没回来。Have been to表示去了，回来了。且主句中用的是过去时，后面也要用过去时态。
1. On-line calendar. 解析：本题答案在第三行。
2. Typing in a list of important dates that you want to remember. 解析：本题答案在第三行。
3. It will send you an e-mail message to remind you. 解析：本题答案在第六行。
4. You must remember to check your e-mail every day. 解析：本题答案在最后一句。