我要投稿 投诉建议

商务难搞客户英语对话

时间:2021-01-16 17:55:02 商务英语 我要投稿

商务难搞客户英语对话

  下文是小编整理的商务难搞客户英语对话,快来看看吧。

商务难搞客户英语对话

  讨论:难搞的客户

  Clip 1

  片段1

  Angela: Hello, I’m Angela, I’m the customer services manager. Would you like to come with me and come and take a seat and you can explain to me what actually is the problem?

  安吉拉:你好,我是安吉拉,客户服务经理,您能过来坐下跟我解释一下到底是什么问题吗?

  Alison: Okay, okay, fine.

  艾莉森:好的,好的,可以。

  Angela: Can I take your name?

  安吉拉:能告知一下您的名字吗?

  Alison: Yes, my name’s Alison.

  艾莉森:我叫艾莉森。

  Angela: Okay. Alison, if you’d like to make yourself comfortable. As I said, I am the customer services manager and I’d like to help you. I understand you are having a few problems. Would you like to just explain from the beginning what’s happened?

  安吉拉:好的,艾莉森,您可以放松一下。我是客户服务经理,很乐意帮您。我理解您遇到一些问题,您能从头解释一下发生了什么事情吗?

  Alison: Well, yes. I’ve just come back from one of your holidays. I went to Crete, in Greece, got back last week and the whole thing was a disaster.

  艾莉森:好的,可以。我刚从你们安排的度假回来,去了希腊克里特岛, 上周回来的,整个旅程糟透了。

  Angela: Would you like to just explain from the beginning what’s happened?

  安吉拉:您能从头解释一下发生了什么事情吗?

  Alison: Well, yes. To start with, when we got to the airport in, in Crete, we had a two-hour wait on the coach, I think there was a delayed flight or something, and… and…

  艾莉森:好的,刚开始我们到了克里特岛的机场,我们等了两个小时,我以为飞机晚点了,然后...然后...

  Angela: …Right, that’s quite possible…

  安吉拉:...是的,这很有可能...

  Alison: …Yes… And I just can’t work out why you didn’t take us to our hotel and then come back to the airport to pick up the people from the delayed flight.

  艾莉森:...是的....我只是想不通你们为什么不带我们去旅馆然后再回来接晚点飞机上的人们。

  Angela: Right, I’m sorry for that wait. I don’t know what the problem was. You mentioned a delayed flight there. As you can imagine, you probably weren’t the only family on the coach waiting, and to ferry people to and from resort to the airport would have been a lot of extra work and they like to try and keep everybody together who are going on the same flight. I can actually look into that for you …

  安吉拉:嗯,很抱歉让您久等了。我不知道出了什么问题。您提到了晚点的航班,可以想一下,您应该不是唯一等待的人,把顾客从旅馆带到机场会增加很多额外工作,他们是想让所有坐同一班飞机的人待在一起。我可以实际帮您查一下...

  Clip 2

  片段2

  Karen: Hello!

  凯伦:您好!

  Mark: Hello, can I speak to despatch, please?

  马克:你好,能帮我接一下派送部吗?

  Karen: You’re through to despatch.

  凯伦:已为您接到派送部了。

  Mark: Right. Well, I phoned two days ago to say that I hadn’t received delivery of my order and I’m ringing again to say it still hasn’t arrived.

  马克:好的,我两天前有打过电话说我没有收到订单递送,我现在打电话是想说我还没有收到。

  Karen: Can I just take your name please?

  凯伦:能说一下您的名字吗?

  Mark: Yes, it’s Mark Anderson.

  马克:是的,是马克.安德逊。

  Karen: Ah! I think there’s been a problem with that order, Mr Anderson.

  凯伦:啊!安德逊先生,我想订单可能有些问题。

  Mark: What kind of problem?

  马克:什么问题?

  Karen: Oh, I don’t know offhand. Let me check for you. Yes, part of the order didn’t arrive here at the depot, so I couldn’t send it out until we’d received everything.

  凯伦:哦,我不能马上知道,让我给您查一下。是的,部分单子还没有到仓库,所以我们只能收到所有单子之后才能给您寄出。

  Mark: Well, surely that was your problem to sort out without my having to call you back - again. I did phone and draw your attention to this a couple of days ago. Look, I placed this order weeks ago. I'm sorry, it’s just not good enough.

  马克:呃,很明显在没有我给你们回电话之前就分类是你的错误。我确实为此事几天前给你打过电话了。看,我几周前就已经排好顺序了,很抱歉,只是不够好。

  Karen: Yeah, I’m sorry about this, Mr Anderson. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I can assure you we’ll do everything we can to send it out to you today.

  凯伦:嗯,对此我很抱歉,安德逊先生,给你带来了不便,不过我保证我们会尽力今天给您寄出的。

  Useful Phrases

  实用短语

  You can explain to me what actually is the problem…

  你可以给我解释一下到底是什么问题...

  Can I take your name?

  能说一下你的名字吗?

  I understand you are having a few problems

  我理解你遇到了一些问题

  Would you like to just explain from the beginning what’s happened?

  能从头解释一下发生了什么事情吗?

  I’m sorry for that wait

  让你久等很抱歉

  I don’t know what the problem was

  我不知道出了什么问题

  As you can imagine…

  你可以想象到...

  I’m sorry about this, Mr Anderson

  对此我很抱歉,安德逊先生

  I can actually look into that for you …

  事实上我可以给你调查一下...

  I’m sorry for the inconvenience

  很抱歉带来的不便

  I can assure you

  我能确保你

  Let me check for you

  让我给你查一下

【商务难搞客户英语对话】相关文章:

职场英语来访客户对话02-05

大鹏自传《在难搞的日子笑出声来》02-13

办公室英语话题对话:询问客户资料02-26

办公室商务谈判常见的英语对话02-24

办公室英语中商务谈判对话艺术02-24

职场英语常用对话02-05

职场英语休闲对话02-05

职场英语日常对话02-04

英语面试的对话03-31

会计英语面试对话03-30