外贸活动参观公司对话
下面是外贸活动中参观公司的对话,一起来看看吧。

visit a company 参观公司
(a=buyer b=exporter) a: mr. fang, may i take a look around your company?
方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗?
b: yes, of course. i'll show you around. let's go outside.
是的,当然可以。我带你四处转转,咱们走吧!
a: your buildings are very large.
你们的办公大楼真大啊!
b: yes. we are still expanding.
是的,我们正在扩建呢。
a: what's that red building?
那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?
b: that's our research and development center.
那是我们的研发中心。
a: would you mind showing me your showroom?
可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?
b: of course. it's on the fourth floor.
好的,在四楼。
a: is any work done by yourself?
所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?
b: yes, we are fully self-sufficient.
是的,我们完全自给自足。
a: what type of company is it?
你们是哪一类型的公司?
b: it's a trading company.
我们是一家贸易公司。
a: does most of your business deal in exports?
你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?
b: yes, most of our business is in trade with america.
是的,我们大部分的'生意都是跟美国交易的。
a : how about europe? 那欧洲方面呢?
b: well, at the moment, not much. but with a view to future trade, we have branch offices in new york and chicago. we're planning to open a new office in pairs, too.
嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。
a: is your main office in shanghai?
总公司在上海吗?
b: yes, it was founded in 1993. i belong to the export department and i meet foreign customers; i show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. i sometimes entertain our customers.
是的,它成立于1993年。我隶属于出口部;我要会见外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!
重点讲解
“deal in sth”在这里的意思是“经营某物”。
eg. we deal in hardware but not software.
我们只经营硬件而不经营软件。
deal in sth 也有忙于某事物,沉溺于某事物的意思。
eg. she deals in gossip and slander. 他惯于搬弄是非和诽谤别人。
【外贸活动参观公司对话】相关文章:
外贸活动参观公司话题对话09-17
外贸参观公司情景对话10-11
外贸活动参观情景对话10-11
外贸英语参观公司对话01-28
外贸参观厂房情景对话10-13
外贸带领参观英语对话01-27
外贸英语对话「参观工厂」07-12
外贸英语带领参观对话09-17
外贸参观生产车间情景对话09-25
