我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话

时间:2021-01-12 18:06:46 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话

  这是外贸网上贸易中关于产品介绍的对话,一起来学习吧。

  could you tell me something about them产品介绍

  a: oh! so many kinds. could you tell me something about them?

  噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?

  b: our company on the internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. what kinds of products are you interested in most?

  我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?

  a: we want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.

  我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。

  b: yes, you can. we have many suppliers with good reputation. we have many inquiries and orders recently.

  没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。

  a: then how about the prices?

  价格如何?

  b: could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?

  能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?

  a: walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.

  核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。

  b: well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. for walnut meat the price is us$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels us$ 700 per tons.

  这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。

  a: that seems rather high for a good customer. will you give me a discount if i pay cash?

  这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?

  b: i should think we can come to some kind of agreement.

  我想我们可以商量。

  a: good. and what about delivery? when can you deliver them?

  好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?

  b: we have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your l/c.

  我们有足够的'库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。

  a: that's good. as to details of the transaction. i'll call you later.

  很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。

  重点讲解

  1. it seems that... 据说……

  they seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。

  it seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……

  it always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。

【外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话】相关文章:

外贸产品介绍情景对话10-12

外贸交易产品介绍对话10-25

产品介绍外贸英语对话01-25

外贸网上贸易降低价格对话10-04

外贸业务对话产品线索对话10-19

外贸产品展示情景对话10-05

外贸产品展示英语对话01-24

外贸了解产品英语对话01-27

外贸产品竞争力英语对话10-27