外贸英语风险控制对话

时间:2021-01-08 17:18:42 外贸英语

外贸英语风险控制对话

  外贸交易中,对于风险控制是必不可少的,下面就来看看外贸英语风险控制的对话吧。

外贸英语风险控制对话

  风险控制(1)

  Do you wish to arrange for WPA and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

  您是想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

  Yes.

  是的。

  WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include Risk of Breakage.

  针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保破碎险。

  Well, obviously I want All Risks cover.

  显然,我方是想保一切险。

  Please insure the shipment for RMB 50,000 against WPA and Risk of Breakage.

  请将这些货物投保水渍和破碎险工人民币50000元。

  No, I do not think that the WPA insurance covers more risks than the FPA, so we arrange for FPA.

  我认为水渍险承保的'范围并不比平安险的范围宽,所以我们投平安险。

  What's the reason for the refusal of payment?

  你们拒付的理由是什么?

  We can not accept payment on deferred terms.

  我们不能接受延期付款。

  Upon arrival, we found the goods were of poor quality.

  货到后,我们发现货物的质量较差。

  So we can not pay for it.

  我方不能付款给你方。

  We are sorry to inform you that the listed terms of payment do not correspond to customary practices,

  很抱歉通知你方,你方所列的付款方式与通常的贸易做法不相符,

  we can't pay for it.

  我方不能付款。

  Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

  今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧?

  OK, the inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

  好,商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

  We suggest that the certificate should be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau of by any of its branches.

  检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

  The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

  进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

  风险控制(2)

  During the last two years, there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

  最近两年内,海外货物遭窃的情形有逐增的趋势。

  If they steal the entire package, that would be theft, so they do not do that.

  如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“盗窃”,但他们却不那么做。

  Generally, thieves open the case and take part of the contents out.

  通常小偷打开货箱窃取内装物的一部分,

  Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

  然后将货箱填满,因此,总重量还是一样的。

  If the goods are received in apparent good order and condition, the steamship company does not have the liability for pilferage.

  如果接货时外观为良好的状态,船公司就不必承担被窃的责任,

  How do we protect ourselves?

  那我们将如何保护自己呢?

  The marine insurance policy protects us.

  保险单会保护我们的。

  Is it true that products of high value such as watches, jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage?

  高价品如手表、宝石、豪华服饰等项目,经常会遭窃,是真的吗?

  It's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods.

  在美国,只有高价品才会遭窃而损失,这绝对是真实的。

  We must study more about packing.

  我们必须多研究包装才行。

【外贸英语风险控制对话】相关文章:

外贸英语介绍对话01-27

外贸英语仲裁对话01-30

外贸英语订货对话01-29

外贸英语情景对话02-18

外贸英语对话:报价06-06

外贸英语商议对话01-17

投资的风险控制01-12

广告效果外贸英语对话01-25

产品介绍外贸英语对话01-25