我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸口语保险费率情景对话

时间:2021-01-08 17:19:05 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸实用口语保险费率情景对话

  下面是外贸实用口语有关保险费率的情景对话,希望能够帮助到有需要的外贸人士。

  Premium rates

  保险费率

  A: Though I have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing I am not sure.

  虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。

  B: What is it?

  什么问题?

  A: What do you think are the main factors that determine the premium rates?

  你认为决定保险费率的主要因素有哪些?

  B: First, I think it is the carrying vessel, like its age, classification, ownership and management. And the second is packing.

  首先,我认为是运载船只的情况。比如它的船龄,类型,船主及管理。此次就是包装。

  A: Packing should be seaworthy for strong enough to endure rough handling.

  包装应适合海运或足够坚固,经得住野蛮装卸。

  B: In some cases, it is. But not for air freight and container shipment, they tend to require less packing.

  在某种情况下不是这样的.。空运和集装箱运输就不是这样,我们往往要求较少的包装。

  A: How about the type of merchandize to be shipped?

  装运商品的类型有关系吗?

  B: It must be considered, because some goods are more vulunerable to damage.

  当然需要加以考虑。因为有些产品更易破损。

  A: I guess the distance of transportation and modes of transport also influence the rates.

  我想运输距离和方式也会影响费率的。

  B: Right. Sometimes, underwriters charge you at a higher premium just because the goods are easily to be damaged or get stolen.

  是的。有时候保险商会因为发运货物受损或易被偷窃,而收取较高的保险费。

  A: Are there close connections between the types of risks and the premium?

  保险险种和费率之间关系密切吗?

  B : Yes, the more expensive cover is required, the higher the premium rate is.

  是的,保险范围越广,保险费率就越高。

  A: If the goods to be shipped are glassware, the premium rate against all risks including breakage differs greatly from that excluding it.

  如果所投保的货物是玻璃制品,投保包括破碎险在内的一切险种与不包括破碎险的相比有很多的区别。

  B: Last but not least, the volume of cargo. That means a substantial shipment may get more favorable premium.

  最后一点重要的是商品数量。就是说大批量的货物运输可能获得更优惠的保险费率。

  A: I am clear about the rates now. I really appreciate your help.

  现在我清楚了。感谢你的帮助。

  B: I'm entirely at your service.

  愿意为您效劳。

  词组学习:

  1. be vulnerable to 容易……

  eg. He is vulnerable to temptation.

  他是容易受到诱惑的。

  eg. But experts are warning that the so-called smart grids might be vulnerable to cyber attacks.

  但是,专家警告说,这种所谓智能网很容易受到网络攻击。

  eg. So, without formal protection for the Coral Sea we're afraid it might be vulnerable to that in the future.

  所以,对于未经正式保护珊瑚海,在未来我们担心它可能会很脆弱的。

  2. at your service 听候吩咐;乐意效劳

  eg. We are ready to be at your service and await your order.

  感谢有这个荣幸为您服务,并静待您的订单。

  eg. All the staff and personnel are at your service in accompany with your pleasant trip in Mount Qingyun.

  全体职员愿为您的光临竭诚服务,伴您度过美好的青云山之旅。

  背景知识认知

  1. insurance premium 保险费 :指投保人为取得保险保障,按合同约定向保险人支付的费用,投保人按约定方式缴纳保险费是保险合同生效的条件。

  2. Premium Rate 保险费率 :是由保险公司根据一定时期、不同种类的货物的赔付率,按不同的险别和目的地确定。保险费的计算公式:保险费=保险金额*保险费率。

  如按CIF或CIP价乘投保,则上述公式应改为:保险费=CIF/CIP价*(1+投保加成率)*保险费率

【外贸口语保险费率情景对话】相关文章:

外贸口语情景对话01-14

外贸寒暄问答情景口语对话09-15

外贸口语机场迎接情景对话09-15

外贸口语电视广告情景对话01-14

外贸商展情景对话01-17

外贸送客情景对话01-11

外贸出价情景对话01-11

外贸广告情景对话01-14

外贸退货情景对话01-15