我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语口语之保险

时间:2021-06-17 20:22:43 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语口语之保险

  下面是关于保险的商务英语口语内容,希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读。

商务英语口语之保险

  1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

  请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

  2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

  我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

  3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

  请保留附件表所列出的货物

  4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

  对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

  5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

  6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

  请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

  7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

  机器不确定所有风险

  8.We only cover FPA and war risk.

  我们仅保平安险和战争险

  9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

  航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

  10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

  我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

  11.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

  我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

  12.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

  我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

  13.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

  14.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

  你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗

  15.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

  你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

  16.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

  如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

  17.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

  请给我们到纽约的'5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险

  18.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

  请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险

  19.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

  我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险

  20.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

  我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

  21.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

  请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

  22.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

  我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

  23.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

  我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

  24.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

  这些货要多少保险费

  25.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

  我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险

  26.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

  请告诉我们破损险的保险费

  27.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

  你们通常提供哪一种保险

  28.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

  请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

  29.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

  我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

  30.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

  如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失

【商务英语口语之保险】相关文章:

商务英语口语精选:保险02-08

商务英语口语之报盘05-15

有关于保险的商务英语口语01-17

关于保险的商务英语口语学习02-11

商务英语口语unit 9保险12-30

商务英语口语之迟到致歉01-14

商务英语口语之习俗偏差01-14

商务英语口语之给与优惠02-06

商务英语口语之双方让步02-08