我要投稿 投诉建议

商务电话英语口语

时间:2022-11-09 18:00:44 商务英语 我要投稿

商务电话英语口语

  在商务英语学习中,有关生活的各个方面的商务英语大家都要了解,下面是小编帮大家整理的商务电话英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

商务电话英语口语

  商务电话英语口语1

  喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 hello. i wish to speak to mr.chen?

  请你重说一遍好吗? will you please repeat it?

  他已经离开了。 he has left already .

  他正在出席会议。 he is attending a conference now.

  喂!我是接线员。 hello, this is operator.

  我稍后会打电话给你。 ill call you up later.

  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? may i talk to mr.mccoy?

  我能用一下电话吗? may i use the telephone?

  我姓沈。 this is shen calling.

  抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? sorry, she is out. shall i take a message?

  我会请她回电话。 i'm going to put on to her.

  声音不清楚。 the voice is not distinct.

  打电话到我办公室。 give me a ring at my office.

  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 i'd like to make an overseas call to taibei, taiwan by collect call.

  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? can i fix an overseas call to london by person-to-person call?

  对方的姓名是什么? what is your parts name?

  你的姓是怎样拼写的? how do you spell your last name?

  我打的是公用电话。 i'm calling from a public phone.

  电话跟我联络。 contact me by telephone.

  我6点至8点都在。 i will be in between six and eight.

  我整晚都在这里。 i will be here all night.

  好的,我会等候你的。 all right, i will be waiting for you .

  喂,是陈先生的家吗? hello, is this the home of mr. chen?

  请换成英镑吧。 pound sterling please.

  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? well, er, in your case, i see no reason why not. whats your proposition?

  这笔透支要利息吗? is there any interest on this money?

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 yes, sir. your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 according to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  沈先生吗? is that mr.shen?

  是的,我姓沈。 yes, this is shen speaking.

  你要和谁讲话? whom do you want to talk to?

  我要和杰克先生讲话。 i'd like to speak to mr. jack.

  我会打电话到他的.公司和你联络。 ill connect you with his office.

  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 sorry kept you waiting so long. you are on .

  占线。 the line is busy.

  没有人接电话。 no answer.

  他正在通话。 he is on the phone.

  这个电话不通。 this telephone line is interrupted.

  电话串线了。 the wire has got crossed.

  请问是谁打来的? who is speaking?

  恐怕你打错号码了。 i'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  打265-5822. ill calling 265-5822.

  请挂电话。 please ring off.

  我回电话给你。 ill call you back.

  让我在电话中和她讲些话。 let me talk to her over the phone.

  请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? would you call miss shen to the telephone?

  商务电话英语口语2

  我们为什么要雇用你?

  Why should we hire you?

  为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

  Why you think you are qualified for this position?

  我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

  I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我不介意从底层做起。

  I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

  我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。

  My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经历,应该使我适合这份工作。

  My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

  你为什么辞去上份工作?

  Why did you leave your last job?

  我上一份工作没有挑战性。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

  My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

  I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

  贵公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

  Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  我上一份工作和我的专业不对口。

  My last job is out of my major.

  我原先那个公司已经破产了。

  My former company has been bankrupt.

  因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

  Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

  在那个公司工作不能发挥我最大的能力。

  Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

  因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

  你希望的薪金是多少?

  What salary are you expecting?

  What kind of salary are you seeking?

  What range of pay scale are you interested in?

  我希望起薪5000元。

  My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

  The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

  I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

  I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

  我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

  I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

  起薪少一点儿,我不计较。

  I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  试用期内,我愿意薪水低一点。

  I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

  关于薪水,请考验我的工作后再作定夺。

  In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  我会考虑您能提供的最高薪水。

  I'll consider the best offer you can make.

  嗯。你的起薪将是4,500元,此后会根据你的业绩提升。

  En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

  听来不错。

  That sounds good to me.

  我们几天内给你答复。

  You should be hearing from us within a few days.

  谢谢。

  Thank you.

  听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?

  I heard you got a fairly good job?

  嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。

  En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

  嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。

  En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

  有试用期吗?

  Is there probation?

  没有。

  No probation is involved.

  头两个月是试用期。

  I'll be on probation for the first two months.

  这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。

  This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

  要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。

  The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

  政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。

  Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

  公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。

  For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

  我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的。

  I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

  你要求加薪10%是吗?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在这儿的工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  这方面我有很多耳闻。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能领导团队工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好样的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  You do a wonderful job.

  你的表现很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  应该受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕无法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

  我在这个岗位已供职多年,受益匪浅。现在我也有些东西..可以报效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升职吗?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  You'd like to be promoted?

  我能够胜任责任更大的岗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地报效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不仅仅为了自己的利益,也是为公司着想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  现在谈论此事不合时机,我需要你在现在的岗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何时适宜?管理层不是向来为员工的职业发展着想吗?

  When will it be a better time?

  When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  这样说吧,我认为你还没有为升职做好准备。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  难道我的业绩不能证明我的能力吗?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么来证明我巳经准备好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直说了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  Let me get it straight,

  我们打算从外面调人填补你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  这样的话,我别无选择,只能另谋高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  明天我要去上海出差。

  I'm going to Shanghai on business

  能离开办公室几关难道不是件好事吗?

  Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

  对我来说,出差总是.令人厌倦的。我们不停地在谈生意。

  Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

  我倒挺喜欢偶尔出趟差,换换心情。

  I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

  换换心情?没有比和老板一起出差更让人紧张的了。

  A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

  这次又和老板一起去呀。

  It’s with the boss again this time?

  上次和老板一起出差,我连饭都没吃饱。

  Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

  但这是一个和老板接触的好机会。

  But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

  你不知道这次出差日程安排得多紧。

  You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

  明晨八点他们就安排了谈判。

  It’s really laborious.

  是够辛苦的。

  Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

  每次出差回来,我还得写详细的出差报告

  That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

  那是我最不愿意做的事。

  Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

  很多时候,在他们的主场,还得我们做东

  You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

  那你不必操心,反正公司会报销。而且还有额外津贴。

  The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

  有时公司在差旅费上很小气。每日差旅餐饮补贴下个月.还要下调。

  Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

  别抱怨了。我还没有这个机会呢。别忘了回来时给我带礼物。

  商务电话英语口语3

  约翰刚打电话来请病假。

  John just called in sick.

  这真是少有的事儿。在我的记忆中,他从来没有请过病假。

  It rarely happens.

  是啊,他只请过一次3天的事假,还是因为他妻子生

  In my memory he has never asked for sick leave,

  In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.

  要是我们公司有弹性工作制就好了。

  He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave

  要是能选择工作地点不就更好了。

  If only our company prescribed flex-time!

  那我就可以远程办公了。

  Would it be even better if alternative workplace is provided?

  My entire job could be done by telecommuting.

  小道消息说,约翰可能要成为我们部门的经理。

  I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.

  他是个讨厌到极点的人。

  He is a pain in the neck .

  为什么?

  Why?

  他是个马屁精。

  He is a brown-nosier.

  他很会拍马屁往上爬。

  He is good at kissing up to get ahead.

  他擅长拍老板的马屁。

  He is good at sucking up to the boss.

  我倒认为他挺胜任的。

  But I suppose he’s well qualified.

  我倒认为他很有才华。

  But I suppose he’s adequate.

  But I suppose he’s competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.

  你是从哪儿听到这个谣言的?

  How did you get wind of the rumor?

  我可不是一个传谣者

  I am not a rumor-monger.

  好了,别聊了,继续工作吧。

  Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.

  你穿这身西装看起来很职业。

  You look very professional in this suit.

  公司规定穿西装打领带。

  The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.

  你习惯吗?

  Do you get used to it?

  公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊

  Company policy is not negotiable.

  Company policy should be adhered to.

  可以理解。这事关公司形象。

  I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

  你上班怎样着装?

  How do you dress for work?

  我们公司允许着休闲装。

  Casual attire is acceptable in our company.

  Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.

  那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?

  Why are you in this pant suit ?

  我今晚要出席商务晚宴。

  I'll attend our business dinner .

  你知道员工离职最常见的原因是什么吗?

  Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?

  想挣更多钱?

  More money?

  不,是人性。

  No personalities.

  你是说因为他们不喜欢自己的老板?

  Do you mean they don’t like their boss?

  是的。金钱排在很后面。

  Precisely! Money is way down the list.

  我们公司很尊重员工。

  Our company values the employees.

  Our company treats employees with respect.

  我们公司对待员工如同对待客户。

  Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.

  我们公司注重人性化管理。

  Our company attaches importance to humanized management

  所以得到了回报。

  So it pays off.

  我们公司的离职率很低。

  Our company's turnover rate is low.

  我们对公司非常忠诚。

  We stick with our company.

  We remain loyal to our company.

  你们公司的企业文化是什么?

  What’s your corporate culture?

  我们公司鼓励员工勇于冒险。

  Our company encourages risk taking.

  嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

  En, nothing ventured nothing gained.

  我们不要为小事所累,应该专注于大事。

  We shouldn’t be concerned with the small stuff.

  We shouldn’t worry about the small details.

  We shouldn’t sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.

  你认为你们公司注重结果吗?

  Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?

  的确如此。

  Definitely.

【商务电话英语口语】相关文章:

商务电话结束用语01-26

商务电话道喜口语01-30

商务电话交谈礼貌口语01-26

商务电话技巧英语对话10-20

商务电话英语实用句型01-31

商务电话打错英语对话01-16

商务电话订机票对话01-16

商务电话英语道谢口语01-29

商务电话英语应答口语01-30