我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语在办公室口语

时间:2021-01-24 18:06:02 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语在办公室口语

  以下是小编整理的商务英语在办公室口语,快来看看吧。

商务英语在办公室口语

  W:Mr.Li,This is Ms.Nan Smith,market manager for Apple Company(Li extends hand first;Li and Smith shake hands)

  李先生,这是苹果公司市场部经理-史密斯女士。(李先生先伸出手,两人握手)

  Ms.Nan Smith,Mr. Steven Sun,general manager of Golden King Company.

  史密斯女士,这是史蒂芬孙先生,Golden King公司的总经理。

  L:Glad to finally meet you.Ms.Smith.(offers his business card first)Would you like to have my business card?

  非常高兴见到您,史密斯女士(先递出名片),请收下我的名片。

  N:Thanks,Mr.Li. please accept mine.(offers her own card)Just call me Nan.(both look at cards for a few seconds,then put them in pockets)

  谢谢您,李先生。也请收下我的名片(递上自己的名片),叫我南就行。(两个人互看了一下名片,然后就把它放入口袋里)

  W:Nan,since both of you are acquainted,Would you mind if I will check the arrangements for the meeting?

  南,既然你们已认识,你不介意我检查一下会议安排吧?

  N:You are in control.

  一切听你的!

  L:(looking at William)You'll find,Mr.Tanler,Mr.William is an able assistant.

  (看着威廉),您会发现威廉是个得力助手。

  W:Thanks for your confidence.I'll be back soon.(leaves room)

  谢谢你的信任,我马上回来。(走出房间)

  N:He seems to be a talented young man,it is hard to find a man like that.

  他看起来是个有天赋的青年人,很难找到像他这样的人。

  L:Don't I know it.He's doing a great job for us.

  我完全同意,他在公司表现不凡。

  N:Can you tell me in brief what the market is like in Hong Kong?

  你可以简单地告诉我香港市场的现况吗?

  L:Well,as income ascends higher and higher,the market has great potential.

  唔,由于收入不断地增高,市场的发展有巨大潜力。

  N:The market is promising?Hong Kong is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

  市场有前景?香港的发展比我想象的要快多了。

  L:Yes,Things certainly have changed.We've developed very quickly.

  没错,现在的情形不一样了,这里发展得非常快速。

  N:Do you think this situation will keep up?

  你想这种形势还会持续下去吗?

  L:I am optimistic about it.We do have some problems,but we are still willing to work hard to fulfill our target.

  我很乐观!虽然存在一些问题,但我们仍愿意勤奋工作实现我们的目标。

  (1)M:Good morning.Elly Company.

  早上好,这里是埃里公司。

  F:Good morning.This is Pear Company.

  早上好。这里是佩尔公司。

  M:Pear Company.That's P-E-A-R,is it?

  佩尔公司,是拼成p-e-a-r,对吗?

  F:Yes,that's correct.

  是的,对。

  M:Could you let me have your phone number,please?

  您的电话号码是……?

  F:3-3-2-3-4-5-3.

  3323453。

  M:Let me see.3-3-2-3-4-5-3.Got it.

  让我看一看。3-3-2-3-4-5-3,让下了。

  F:Our main computer needs looking at.We'er getting no response.There's obviously something wrong.

  我们的主机需要检查了。机子无反应。显然出问题了。

  M:What model is your computer?

  你们的计算机是什么型号?

  F:It's the Del 123.

  是戴尔123型号。

  M:The Del 123?

  是戴尔123型号吗?

  F:No,the Del 324.

  不,是戴尔324型号。

  M:I'll arrange for our engineer to pay a visit later today.

  稍后我会安排工程师来检查。

  F:Have you any idea of the time that the engineer will come?

  您知道工程师几时来吗?

  M:Between three and five o'clock,I think.

  我想,大约三点到五点之间。

  (2)F1:Could I speak to someone in the sales department,please?

  我想接通销售部。

  M:I'll put you through.

  我这就帮你接。

  F2:Sales.Can I help you?

  销售部。我能帮忙吗?

  F1:Yes,please.I've just received your last report and there's an error in it.

  是的,我刚收到你们的报单,里面有一个错误。

  F2:What's the name of your company,please?

  请告诉我你们公司的名字?

  F1:K.K Company.

  K.K公司。

  F2:K.K Company.Is that in the town nearby?

  K.K公司?是在附近的镇上吗?

  F1:Yes that's right.You sent us a bill for 12 computers but we only ordered 10.

  对的,你们送来了12台计算机的帐单,但我们只订了10台。

  F2:Let me check a moment,please.Yes,I'm very sorry.There's clearly been a mistake.

  让我查一下。对不起,出错了。

  F1:What should I do?

  我该怎么办?

  F2:Please return the report,and we'll send you a new one.The total amount will now be $1000 instead of $1200.

  请送还报单,我们将寄来新的。费用是1000美金而不是1200美金。

  (3)M:Could I speak to your manager,please?

  我能和你们的经理讲话吗?

  F:That's Mr.Li.,I'm afraid he's out at the moment.Could anyone else help?

  找李先生?他不在。其他人行吗?

  M:I'm afraid not.He asked me to ring him about the exhibition.

  恐怕不行。他叫我打电话谈展览的'事。

  F:Well,he should be back very soon.

  他应该很快回来。

  M:Have you any idea when?

  你知道什么时候吗?

  F:Let me see.He's supposed to be back by three thirty and it's already twenty past three.

  让我想想,应该是三点半,但现在三点二十了。

  Would you like to ring back in,say,fifteen minutes?Or,better still,I'll ask him to give you a call.

  你能十五分钟后打回来吗?或者我叫他打回给你更好。

  M:Thanks.That would probably be better.There's no great urgency.I'm on seven-eight-double two-five-zero-one.

  谢谢,那更好了。不急,我的号码是7822501。

  F:That's seven-eight-two-five-o-one.

  7822501。

  M:That's right.I'll be in my office all afternoon until 7:00.

  对,7点前我在办公室。

  F:Good,I'll ask him to give you a ring.

  好,我会叫他打给你的。

  (4)M1:Good morning.Snow Trading Company.How can I help you?

  早上好,小雪商贸公司。有什么能帮忙的吗?

  M2:This is Shell Limited.

  这里是壳牌有限公司。

  M1:How do you spell your company name,sir?

  怎样拼你公司的名称,先生?

  M2:S-h-e-l-l.I want to ask about an order,which we made.

  s-h-e-l-l。我想询问我们定单的事情。

  This was over three weeks ago,and we haven't received anything at all yet.

  它在三星期前发出了,但我们还什么都没收到。

  M1:I'm sorry,sir.When did you send in your order?

  对不起,您什么时候寄出的?

  M2:October 11th.

  10月11号。

  M1:What was the order for?

  订购的内容是什么?

  M2:Three computers.

  三台电脑。

  M1:Didn't you receive any acknowledgement from us?

  您收到我们的确认信吗?

  M2:Yes,we got a letter but the computers haven't arrived.

  是的,但计算机没到。

  M1:Could you please give me your order number?That's the number on the top right-hand corner of our letter.

  您的订单编号是多少?号码在信的右上角。

  M2:It's 00361.

  是00361。

  M1:Yes,I've got it on the screen now.The equipment was dispatched yesterday and should be with you later today or tomorrow.

  是的,我在屏幕上找到了。设备已送出,今天或明天就可收到。

  (5)F:Express 'transportation Company.

  速递公司。

  M:Good afternoon.Apple Company here.

  下午好,这里是苹果公司。

  F:Yes.

  好的。

  M:We recently dispatched some computers through your company and we've just heard from our customers that two of the six computers were damaged when they arrived.

  我们最近通过你们公司托送了一些计算机,我们收到顾客来信,说到货后发现六台计算机被损坏了。

  F:Are you sure they were all right before we packed and transported them?

  你确信它们在包装运输前是完全无缺的吗?

  M:Absolutely sure.All our items are carefully checked before leaving our warehouse.

  绝对确信,我们的产品在离仓前仔细检查过。

  In fact,one of your supervisors was present while the computers were being packed by your people.

  事实上,你们的一个检查员在场,计算机是你方人员包装的。

  F:What was the consignment code?

  搬运号是多少?

  M:85902417.

  85902417。

  F:Were there any letters after the number?

  数字后有字母吗?

  M:Yes,That's 85902417 AHPTU.

  有,85902417AHPTU。

  F:Ah yes.We delivered the computers to Golden Company for you.

  不错,我们替你们将计算机送到Golden公司。

  M:That's right.

  好的。

  F:Could you please let me have their phone number so that we can arrange for them to inspect the damage?

  你能将你的电话号码给我吗?这样我们可以安排人员检查损失。

  (1)Mr.Smith:Good morning.

  早上好。

  Mary:Good morning,Can I help you?

  早上好,有什么要帮忙的吗?

  Mr.Smith:Er,yes.I have an appointment with Mr.Gates at quarter past ten.

  是的。我和盖茨先生在10点15有约会。

  Mary:May I have your name,please?

  您尊姓大名?

  Mr.Smith:Paul Smith,from the Intel Company.

  我是英特公司的鲍尔·史密斯。

  Mary:Thank you.Please take a seat,Mr.Smith,and I'll phone Mr.Gates's office.(dials)

  谢谢,请坐,史密斯先生,我会打电话给盖茨先生办公室。(拨号)

  Betty:Mr.Gates's office.

  盖茨先生办公室。

  Mary:Hello,Betty.This is Reception.Mr.Smith is here for his appointment.

  您好,贝蒂。这里是接待处,史密斯先生来赴约。

  Betty:Oh,yes.Mary.Mr.Gates's expecting him.He's in Room 9 on the first floor.

  玛丽啊,盖茨先生正在等他。他在一楼9号房。

  Mary:Thanks,Mr.Smith,would you please go up to Room 9 on the first floor.Mr Gates's expecting you.

  谢谢,史密斯先生,请您去一楼9号房,盖茨先生正在等您。

  Mr.Smith:Room 9 on the first floor.

  一楼9号房。

  Mary:That's right.You can use lift.

  对,你可以乘电梯上去。

  Mr.Smith:Thank you.

  谢谢。

【商务英语在办公室口语】相关文章:

办公室口语学习把脚跷在椅子上02-10

英语口语办公室口语谬误03-31

商务英语口语(4篇)10-10

商务英语口语4篇10-10

办公室英语挑剔口语02-16

办公室英语签名口语02-16

办公室英语搪塞口语02-15

办公室英语请教口语02-14

办公室英语奥妙口语02-14

办公室英语帮忙口语02-14