我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语出门在外对话

时间:2021-01-24 18:02:45 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语出门在外对话

  下面是小编整理的商务英语出门在外对话,快来看看吧。

商务英语出门在外对话

  Mary:Excuse me,I noticed you are reading a magazine about electronics.

  对不起,我注意到您在看一本电子杂志。

  Have you heard about the coming electronics exhibition?

  您听说过即将举行的电子产品展览吗?

  Tom:Sure!That's why I'm going to Chicago.Hi,my name is Tom Smith.What's your name?

  当然了!那正是我去芝加哥的原因。我叫汤姆·斯密斯,您尊姓大名?

  Mary:Mary Clinton.I'm a sales representative for Richards Company,based in Hong Kong.Are you looking forward to the exhibition?

  我是香港理查德公司的销售代理,您想去参加这个展览吗?

  Tom:I've been waiting for the exhibition for more than 3 months.

  我等这个展览都等了三个多月了。

  There are going to be companies from more than 50 countries in it.That is great.Don't you think so?

  届时将有来自五十多个国家的公司参展,真是一件盛事。难道您不这样认为吗?

  Mary:I see.I'm really expecting to see what products will be on show next year.

  我明白了。我正等着看明年有什么产品面市呢。

  Tom:I'm more interested in what new discoveries are being made in the electronics industry.

  我对电子工业的新发现更为感兴趣。

  Mary:Really? Do you mind if I ask which part of the electronics industry you belong to?

  是吗?您介意我问您是电子行业哪一个部门的吗?

  Tom:Not at all.I am employed in the Research and Development Department of a company based in Detroit.

  一点也不。我受雇于底特律一家公司的研究与拓展部。

  We specialize in producing new-style printers.

  我们专门生产新式印刷机。

  Mary:What's the name of your company?Maybe I've heard of it.

  您公司叫什么名字?我可能听说过。

  Tom:I don't think so.It is just a small company called"Welsh".

  我不这样认为。它只是一家叫威而希的小公司。

  Mary:Hmm,Oh,didn't you come out with an pretty small but strong high-tech printer at the exhibition last year in Taiwan?

  哦,你们是不是去年在台湾展出过一种超小型,但使用了高科技的打印机?

  Tom:Yeah,that turned out to be our best seller of the year,but it remains unknown abroad.

  是的,那是去年最畅销的牌子。但它在国外还不知名。

  Mary:One of my jobs is to keep an eye on the products with the potential to be successful.and then find Out why.

  我的工作之一就是关注那些有潜力成功的产品,找出其成功的原因。

  So I even keep in mind some small companies names.

  因此我记得一些小公司的名字。

  Tom:I enjoy talking with you.How about getting together for a dinner after we arrive in Chicago,so we have a chance to talk more about this?

  很高兴和您交谈。到达芝加哥我们聚一聚,吃顿饭怎样?我们将有机会详谈。

  Mary:That's a great idea.

  好提议。

  Officer:May I see your entry card and passport,please?(You entry card and passport please.)

  我能看一下您的入境证和护照吗?

  Traveler:Certainly.Here you are.

  当然可以,给您。

  Officer:What's the purpose of your visit?

  您此行的目的是什么?

  Traveler:Business.(To attend an international conference)(To visit some friends.)(Sightseeing.)

  商务(参加一个国际会议),(拜访朋友),(观光)。

  Officer:I see.How long are you going to stay?(How long do you intend to stay?)

  我明白了。您将呆多久?

  Traveler:For about two weeks.

  大约两周。

  Officer:Good.That'll be all,thank you.

  好,到此为止,谢谢。

  Officer:Your customs declaration card,please.

  请出示您的申报关税卡。

  Traveler:Here it is.

  给您。

  Officer:Do you have anything to declare?

  您有什么要申报的吗?

  Traveler:I don't think so.I have only personal belongings.

  我想应该没有,我只有个人物品。

  Officer:Please open your bags.

  请打开您的包。

  Traveler:All right.There you are.

  好的,您看吧。

  Officer:You have two cameras.Are they German cameras?

  您有两架照相机,它们是德国货吗?

  Traveler:Yes,they are.

  是的。

  Officer:Since they are both of the same make,only one camera is exempted from tax.

  因为他们是同一型号,所以只有一架能免税。

  You'll have to pay the custom duty on the second one.Please take your card and pay in cash.

  您必须付另一架照相机的关税,请出示卡,并付现金。

  Jean:Excuse me.

  打扰一下。

  Paul:Yes?

  有什么事?

  Jean:If I am not wrong,you must be Mr.Parl William from Chicago.

  如果我没认错人的话,您是来自芝加哥的保罗·威廉先生吧。

  Paul:Yes,I am.What's the matter?

  我就是,有什么事吗?

  Jean:I am Jean,clerk of the Gold Company.

  我叫简,固德公司的职员。

  Paul:How do you do?

  您好。

  Jean:Nice to meet you.

  很高兴见到你。

  My company asked me to pick you up.

  公司派我来接你。

  Paul:Thanks.It's very considerate of you to come to meet me.I was a little bit worried(about where I'm heading for).

  多谢。你们来接我,考虑得太周到了!我正为该往哪儿走发愁呢。

  You know,I'm not familiar with this place.

  你知道,我对这儿不熟。

  Jean:Sorry,but I would have been here earlier if I had not been trapped in a traffic jam.

  对不起。要不是碰上交通堵塞的话,我早就该到了。

  Paul:Never mind.After all,you are here.

  没关系。毕竟你来了。

  Jean:I was expecting your arrival.How was your flight?

  我正期待你的到来。旅途怎样?

  Paul:It was quite nice.

  十分好。

  Jean:Do you fly very often?

  您经常旅行吗?

  Paul:Yes,I'm used to a lot of air travel as a result of many years' experience.

  是的,由于多年做生意的缘故,我已习惯经常坐飞机旅行。

  Jean:That's true.Do you have any luggage?

  的确如此。您有行李吗?

  Paul:Yes,I've brought some catalogues and samples for your company.

  是的,我为你们公司带了一些目录和样本。

  I think they will be helpful to your company.

  我认为会对你们公司有帮助。

  Jean:If you are ready.Let's go.My car is parked outside.

  如果您准备好了,我们就出机场吧,我的车就在外面。

  Paul:OK.

  好的。

  Jean:May I help you with your luggage?

  我能帮你拿行李吗?

  Paul:No,thanks,I think I can handle it by myself.

  不用了,谢谢…我认为我能行。

  B:Excuse me.Are you Ms.Nan?

  请问,您是南女士吗?

  N:Yes,I'm.From Nade Tree of England.

  是的,我是英格兰Nade Tree公司的代表。

  B:I'm Brad Smith,sales manager at G.T.Hi.(extends hand first,they shake hands)

  我是不莱迪·史密斯,G.T公司的业务经理。您好,(伸手与对方握手)

  I came to welcome you,because unfortunately the general manager was tied up this morning.

  我来迎接您,因为总经理今早不巧有事无法脱身。

  He is very eager to see you,and he sends the warmest regards on his behalf.

  他非常想见您,要我先代他向您致意。

  N:Nice to meet you.And would you please just call me Nan?I do not take formality seriously.

  我非常高兴认识你。叫我南就可以了,我比较随便。

  B:Nice to meet you,too.Can I carry your luggage for you?A taxi is waiting outside.

  也非常高兴认识你。让我帮你提行李好吗?有辆出租车在外面等候。

  N:You are so thoughtful!

  你们想得真周到啊!

  B:I hope you had a pleasant flight over.Jean.I've traveled a long distance before,and I can understand how tired it is.

  简,我希望你来访旅途愉快,我以前也长途旅行过,我能体会有多累。

  J:This plane went smooth,except that there was a little bump now and then.In fact,I am not in low spirits.

  除了不时有颠簸之外,一路都很顺利。老实说,我觉得自己精神还行。

  B:Gald to hear it.Would you like to dine with us tonight?

  很高兴听你这么说,您愿意和我们共进晚餐吗?

  J:It's very thoughtful,but as matter of fact,I prefer to spend a quiet evening in the hotel in preparation for tomorrow's appointment.

  你们太周到了!不过事实上,我情愿静静地在饭店休息一晚以准备明天的会谈。

  B:Ok,at your wish.I have to inform you that tomorrow's meeting is scheduled at 9 a.m.in the meeting room.I'll wait for you at the hotel's gate ahead of time.

  那好吧,随您便。我必须告诉您明天的会议是早上9点在我们会议室举行。我提前到饭店门口等你。

  J:That'll be fine .Billy ,thank you so much.

  很好,比利,谢谢你。

  B:It's my pleasure.By the way,would you like to have sightseeing while you're here?I'd be happy to be your guide.

  不用谢。对了,在这段时间,你是否想去外面观光一下吗?我很乐意作你的向导。

  J:Well.I am afraid I cannot mix pleasure with business on this trip.But could I have a general view of the city?

  恐怕我不能游玩办公两者兼顾了。不过,我们可以大概看看这个城市吗?

  B:No problem.I'll make arrangements later on before this weekend.

  没问题,这个周末前我会安排时间。

  J:Thanks very much.

  非常谢谢你。

  Jean:I don't think you have been here before ,have you?

  我想您没来过这儿,是吗?

  Paul:No,I have traveled around ,but this is my first time here.

  是的,我周游各地,但这是第一次到这儿。

  Jean:I hope you will like it.

  我希望您会喜欢这儿。

  Paul: I am sure I will.I have heard about the beauty of your city scores of times ,but I failed to come here because I was engaged in other affairs.Now my wish comes true.

  我确信我会的。我很多次听人说你们的城市很美,但一直忙于其它事而不能来。现在我如愿以偿了。

  Jean:I'd like to take you sightseeing if it does not conflict with your arrangement.

  如果和您的安排不冲突的话,我很愿意带您去观光。

  Paul:I'd certainly appreciate it.By the way,what's the weather like here?

  非常感谢。顺便问一下,这儿天气怎么样?

  Jean:It is nice.You can see,Chicago is overwhelmed with green trees.You can enjoy the beautiful sights as you have enought time.

  天气宜人,你可以看到芝加哥绿树成荫。只要你有足够的时间,您就可以欣赏到美丽的风景。

  Paul:I guess I have come at the right time.

  我认为我到的正是时候。

  Jean:Here we are .It is time to get off.This is Chicago Hotel.We have reserved room for you.

  我们到了,该下车了。这儿是芝加哥宾馆,我们已为你预定了一个房间。

  Paul:That sounds good.

  真是太好了。

  A:Good evening ,sir,Welcome to our hotel.How can I help you?

  晚上好,欢迎到我们旅馆。有什么要帮忙的吗?

  Paul:I am Paul William .I think I have a room reserved ahead of time .Would you please check for me?

  我叫保罗·威廉。我想我已提前预定了一个房间。您能帮我查一下吗?

  A:Sure,Mr.William.We are expecting you.Please sign the register here.

  可以,威廉先生。我们正期待着你的到来,请登记。

  Paul:Certainly.(the signs)By the way,I wonder of there are any cables for me.I'm expecting some from overseas.

  可以,(他登记),顺便问一下,有我的电报吗?我正等着海外来电。

  A:Not yet,but I will inform you as soon as I get anything.

  还没呢。不过电报一来我就会通知你的.。

  Paul:Thanks.I was hoping you could tell me how to get to the Welsh Company.

  谢谢。我希望您能告诉我怎么去威而希公司。

  A:You can get there either by bus or by taxi,but most prefer the bus rather than the taxis because the later is a bit expensive.

  您可以坐巴士或打的去。但大多数人愿意坐巴士而不愿意打的,因为打的更贵一点。

  Paul:Great.Would it be possible to change traveler's checks here at the totel?

  太好了,旅馆可以换旅客卡吗?

  A:Yes.We accept all of the major types of traveler's checks.

  可以。我们接受各种主要的旅客支票。

  Paul:That makes my life easier.

  那我方便多了。

  A:Your room number is 32.Here is your key.

  你的房间号是32。这是你的钥匙。

  Paul:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  A:Come along with me I wil take you right there.Let me help you with your bags.This way,please.

  跟我来,我会带你去。让我帮你提行李。这边走。

  W:This is your room .I hope it is to your taste.What do you think of it?

  这是您的房间。我希望你能满意。您觉得怎么样?

  S:It's quiet and clean.I love the color scheme.

  既清净又干净。我喜欢房间的色彩布置。

  W:We have the room color designed to make our guests feel relaxed and comfortable.

  我们请人把房间的色彩设计得要让旅客觉得轻松舒适。

  S:I really like it here.Let's see the bathroom .Good.Both a shower and a tube.Is these hot water all the time?

  我真的很喜欢。让我们看看浴室。很好,有淋浴和浴缸。全天有热水供应吗?

  W:Yes,we have a 24-hour water supply for both hot and cold water.

  是的。我们有二十四小时的冷热水供应。

  S:Is the room air-conditioned?

  房间有空调吗?

  W:Yes.In case you need them,there are extra cups in the cupboard here.

  有的。如果您需要,壁橱里还有多余的杯子。

  S:Great.I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

  好的。我相信我会很喜欢住在这儿的。

  W:Well.If there is something you are not clear about,please phone the floor service desk.If there is nothing,I must be leaving now.

  对了,如果您还有什么不明白的,请打电话问底楼服务台。如果没事的话,我就告辞了。

  S:Well,you have thought about everything.Thank you very much.

  你们想得太周到了,非常感谢。

  W:You are welcome.See you later.

  不客气。再见。

【商务英语出门在外对话】相关文章:

英语面试的对话03-31

会计英语面试对话03-30

英语面试口语对话02-14

英语面试对话口语02-05

职场英语常用对话02-05

职场英语休闲对话02-05

职场英语日常对话02-04

面试英语情景对话大全03-11

英语面试情景对话范本02-16

用英语面试的对话02-15