我要投稿 投诉建议

交货日期商务英语对话

时间:2021-01-15 08:00:24 商务英语 我要投稿

交货日期商务英语对话

  下面是有关交货日期商务英语对话,一起来看看吧。

交货日期商务英语对话

  Conversation 1

  对话1

  A : Can you effect shipment during September?

  A:你们能在九月份之前装船吗?

  B:l don't think we can make it.

  B:我看不行。

  A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?

  A:那么最早什么时候能装船?

  B : By the middle of October.

  B:到十月中旬。

  A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.

  A:那太迟了。你知道,十月份是这类商品的销售旺季。 因此,货物必须在十月份之前装运,否则,就无法赶上 销售旺季。

  B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.

  B:嗯,考虑到我们之间长期的友好业务关系,我们将尽量 同厂方磋商想办法早点交货。

  A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?

  A:非常感谢。那么,可否请你在合同上写明“9月15曰或 之前交货”?

  B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.

  B:让我看看,这样,工人就得轮流上三班,我们可以在9 月20号前交货,再早就不行了。

  A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.

  A:啊,你费心了,那就这样定下来了。

  Conversation 2

  对话2

  A:Can you ship this batch of cotton within five or six weeks?

  A:您能在5周至6周之内装运这种棉布吗?

  B:What kind of cottons are they? May I see your list? Ah, machine prints.

  B:是哪种棉布?我可以看一下目录吗?噢,是机器印花 布。

  A:Yes, mainly prints. There are a few plain as well. Here they are.

  A:是的,主要是印花布。但也有一小部分是素花布。这 些就是。

  B:I see. And the quantities.

  B:我明白了。有多少货?

  A:200 rolls of each, Make it 200 rolls for each sample.

  A:每种200匹,就说定每种样品各200匹吧。

  B : How many rolls altogether?

  B:总共多少匹呢?

  A:Twenty prints and five plain. That makes 5 000 rolls in all.

  A:20种印花布和5种素花布,一共是5 000匹。

  B:Six weeks, did you say?

  B:您是说要在6周之内装运?

  A:Yes, five to six weeks.

  A:是的,5至6周。

  B: We could manage the plain rolls in six weeks. The prints might be put off to eight weeks.

  B:我们可以想办法将素色布在6周内装运,但印花布得 延至8周。

  A:Eight weeks? We can wait that long.

  A:8周?我们不能等那么久。

  B:That's the best we can do just now, I’m afraid.

  B:恐怕我们目前最多也只能做到这一步了。

  A:Can't you make it seven weeks for the prints?

  A:您能否在7周内将印花布安排好?

  B: What about taking the prints in two shipments? Two thousand rolls in seven weeks,and the remained a week later.

  B:您看把印花布分两批装运怎么样? 2000匹在7周内装 运,其余的延期一周。

  A:That might be acceptable. I shall have to cable our Beijing office to get their approval. You can definitely supply in the time you've given me, I suppose.

  A:那可能行得通。我得打电报给我们在北京的公司,要 征得他们的`同意才行。我想您可以按照答应我的时间 如期装运吧?

  B:Yes, I'll see that you get those delivery. Shipping by “S. S. American” as usual, is that all right?

  B:是的,我保证将货物及时运到。同往常一样,由“美洲 轮”装运,可以吗?

  A:That's right.

  A:可以。

  B:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

  B:您什么时候确认订单?

  A:As soon as I hear from Beijing, that will be either Friday or Saturday.

  A:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。

  B:AII right.

  B:好吧

【交货日期商务英语对话】相关文章:

外贸交货英语对话11-10

外贸英语交货日期实用句型09-12

商务英语对话04-01

商务英语标准对话02-01

商务英语面试对话03-30

商务英语常用对话02-21

商务英语情景对话08-03

商务英语日常对话06-28

商务英语广告对话11-15