我要投稿 投诉建议

经典的商务英语对话

时间:2018-04-21 16:30:37 商务英语 我要投稿

经典的商务英语对话

  以下小编给各位朋友分享的是一段关于人民币兑换德马克的`商务英语对话。商务英语口语对话可能是令很多人发愁的一件事,现在我们一起来看看这段商务英语对话,学习一下人民币兑换德马克对话怎样用英语说吧。

经典的商务英语对话

  A: I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

  我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。

  B: Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

  可以。您想换多少钱?

  A: How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem? 五万人民币。可以吗?

  B: That's a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.

  您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。

  A: Ten percent! Now that's hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

  B: Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

  等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?

  A: Yes I do; here is my account number.

  有。这是账户号。

  B: For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it's only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?

  会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?

  A: 3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty's, please.

  要3000张一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。

  B: Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

  给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?