Parents: my mother is the person whom I admire most due to her so many personalities like talented, tolerant, and most of all, her spirit of dedication. First of all, she much a talented person who not only has great achievements in her work, but also can cook delicious food for my dad and me. Further, since she is well-educated, she can tolerate different opinions from varied people. And the most beautiful thing about her is that she has beautiful mind. Thirty as she is in the daily life, she saves the money and donates all of them to the people who may need them. The way she does and thinks make me want to be the person like she is. That is why I think my mother is the person I admire most.
Teacher, a good teacher should have following personalities. First of all, a good teacher makes herself available to all students. She should know which students need extra assistance. Furthermore, a good teacher is an effective communicator, who knows when she needs to change her communicating techniques to be sure students can grasp instructional concepts. Just like an old saying "Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me to fish and eat for a life time." This must be a philosophy of every good teacher.
When I have time, I read books. My favorite book is the old man and sea which is written by Ernest Hemingway, one of the greatest American writers. The book told us a story about an old man called Diego who did fishing in Cuba. Though he came across lots of difficulties on the sea and came back without a single fish, he has optimistic and still held the hope. Diego is the like mirror which reflects what (Hemingway) wanted to tell all of us: never give up and the final success will come right after the last try.
Music: My favorite music is … which is sung by… The reasons why I love that song are based on following aspects:
1. It reflexes my mind.
2. I always have a greater efficiency after listening to music.
3. By listening to music, I can learn something about the rhythm, which teaches balance complicated situation.
4. Enjoying all kinds of music, like rock and roll, punk or classic, I come to visit different world and learn how to appreciate arts. Music is a worldwide language without any translation, by listening to the music; we can share our emotions with different people around the world.
Outdoor sports: It relaxes my mind.
I have a greater efficiency on study after outdoor activities.
Outdoor activities offer me not only more fresh air but also the chance to embrace the nature.
I also meet some new friends when I am playing basketball.
回答问题时注意条理性，first，second，third，end(owing to the above statement，I think…)
The most embarrassing thing that happened to me in school was when I was walking along the sidewalk back to school from getting some lunch. My eye caught a beautiful car and I lost sight of where I was going. Next thing I knew, BANG, I walked straight in to a pole, hitting my whole head on it. Even though it was very embarrassing, It made our day cause us will never forget it. The days go by; I will still laugh as long as I remember it. But I do not care about it anymore, sometimes, the embarrassing thing just puts smile on other people's face.
1. Describe a book that you think is most useful, and explain why?
2. Describe the most important decision that you make in your life with details.
3. What do you do in your spare time? Include details.
4. Who is the person you admire most and explain why?
5. Describe an object that you think is valuable to you and explain why.
6. Describe a hobby that you have.
7. What do you think is the most important vehicle? Explain why?