我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸面试常见面试英语问题

时间:2022-08-04 18:41:16 面试英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外贸面试常见面试英语问题

  对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。如下是中国人才网给大家整理的,希望对大家有所作用。

外贸面试常见面试英语问题

  1.What interests you about this job?

  这份工作吸引你的是什么?

  2.Please tell me the reason for pickingthis position.

  请告诉我申请这一职位的原因。

  Please list three reasons for hiring you.

  请列出三个聘请你的理由。

  Why should I hire you?我为什么要聘用你?

  3.I believe I’m really qualified for the job.

  我认为我自己可以胜任这份工作。

  I think I’m competent for this position.我觉得自己可以胜任这一职位。

  I think my abilities fit me well for theposition.我认为自己有能力胜任该职位。

  4.I majored in Business English,and I’dlike to get into foreign trade business.

  我主修商务英语并且想要从事外贸行业。

  My previous job is out of my field.我先前的工作跟我所学的领域不对口。

  5.What made you decide to change job?

  是什么让你决定换工作?

  Why did you want a change?你为什么要换工作呢?

  6.What made you leave your previouscompany?

  是什么原因让你离开之前的公司呢?

  Can you tell me the reason for leaving? 你能告诉我离职的原因吗?

  Why did you quit?你为什么要辞职呢?

  7.Becoming an engineer was my childhooddream.

  做工程师是我儿时的梦想。

  8.I would like to work in aforeign-invested company so as to made full use of my English.

  我想再外企工作,这样可以充分发挥我的英语优势。

  It would be a good place for me to make useof what I learned in the university.

  这里会是我运动大学所学知识最好的地方。

  9.I think working in your company wouldprovide me with more opportunities for career growth.

  我认为在贵公司工作可以得到更多的职业发展机会。

  #拓展知识#

  外贸面试小诀窍:

  1.Be professional.

  Looking businesslike is the first step to acting businesslike, and people will take you more seriously if you are well-groomed. This also applies to body language, so always make eye contact and keep good posture, or you may appear to lack confidence.

  (表现职业化 。衣着职业化是体验你是否专业的第一步,如果你注意修饰的话,人们对待你总是更认真一些。 这还适用于肢体语言,要经常和别人进行眼神交流并保持好的身体姿势,否则会看起来象没有自信的样子。)

  2.Make it personal.

  Remember people’s names and they will remember you. Do everything you can to avoid addressing a message “Dear Sir/Madam”. Remember that business is about building relationships.

  (针对个人。记住别人的姓名同时别人也会记得你。尽量不要使用“亲爱的'先生/女士”这样的称呼。记得商务的本质就是建立一种关系网。)

  3.Be formal but not stiff.

  If you are too formal, people won’t be at ease around you. Act too casual and people may not take you seriously. Aim for the middle ground!

  (正式而非拘谨。 如果你表现的太正式了,别人呆在你身边就觉得很不自在。表现的太过随便,人们又可能不认真对待你。表现要适当!)

  4.Be clear and concise.

  Get to the heart of the matter quickly and don’t waste words. On the other hand, don’t assume that the person you’re talking to knows who you are and why you are contacting them - they may need a reminder and some background.

  (清晰而简明。直接阐明问题的关键而非转弯抹角。另一方面,别期待和你谈话的人一上来就知道你是ˬ并知道你是为何而来——他们需要一些提示及背景情况的了解。)

  5.Keep quiet!

  Communication is a two way street. Listen to the opinions of others, don’t interrupt people when they are speaking, and don’t ignore criticism. Also, people will be more willing to listen to you if they see that you’re listening to them!

  (保持安静! 交流是双向的事。耐心听别人的意见,别人说话时不要打岔,而且不要忽略批评意见。并且,如果别人觉得你认真倾听他们的话,他们也会更乐意听你的话!)