关于应聘结果的英语面试句子

时间:2016-09-06 编辑:海燕 手机版

  小编给大家介绍关于应聘结果的英语面试句子,希望能对大家有所帮助。

关于应聘结果的英语面试句子

  关于应聘结果的英语面试句子:

  0.We believe you would be able to do the job very well.But as you know,we have dozens of applicants to be answered.We can't reach a final decision until we have talked to all applicants being asked to come here.

  我相信你会做好这项工作的,但你也知道,我们还要考虑几十个申请人,我们只有在和所有被约来面试的人谈过之后才能最后做出决定。

  .When can I know whether I'm accepted or not?

  我何时才能知道是否被录用了呢?

  .I think we'll send you a letter by early next month if you are wanted.

  如果你被录用,我们会在下月初给你去信的。

  .If you were hired you would be expected to report for train-ing on the th of August.

  如果你被录用,我们希望你月号来报到参加培训。

  .Yes,that's O.K.

  行,很好。

  .Considering your qualifications,we believe you would be a good stewardess.But as you know,we are considering several other applicants and we will make our final decision by the end of this month.

  考虑到你的资格,我相信你会成为一名不错的空中小姐。但你知道我们正在考虑几个申请人,我们将在本月底做出决定。

  .We'll send you a letter then.

  我们到时将去信给你。

  .Can you start work next Monday?

  你下周一能上班吗?

  .That's settled then.I'm glad to be able to offer the job.

  就这样定了,我很高兴能给你提供这个工作。

  .Since there are other applicants on the line,we can't let you know our decision yet until all ofthem have got their chance for interview.

  因为还有其他应征者,所以,直到所有有机会面试的人面试完毕后,才能将我们的决定通知你。

  0.Fair enough,I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

  那很公平,我愿意等候您的决定。

  .Report here at nine-thirty tomorrow,and I'll take you down to your department and introduce

  you to the man you'll be taking orders from for the next few days.

  明天:0到这儿报到,我带你到你工作的部门,把你介绍给以后几天指导你的人。

  .I hope you'll enjoy working with us.

  我望你与我们共事会感到愉快。

  .I'm sure I shall.Thank you very much,Mr. manager.

  我相信一定会的,多谢,经理先生。

  .You are hired.When will you start to work?

  好,你被雇用了,你什么时候开始上班?

  .You are hired.Please report to the personnel office on April first at eight o’clock in the morning.

  你已经被录用了,请你在四月一日上午八点钟到人事部报到。

  .People call us up not just to order meals.They often ask questions about travel,entertainment,etc.So I have to say I can't offer you the job.

  人们打电话来不光是订饭菜,他们经常询问关于旅行、娱乐等方面的情况。因此,我不得不说我无法把这项工作给你。

  .Thank you for hiring me.I'm very proud to be employed by your firm.

  谢谢你录用我,我能被贵公司录用实在荣幸之至。

  .I want to express my appreciation for giving me this chance.I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

  谢谢您能给我这个机会,我保证不会让您失望。

  .Thank you!I'll come at nine o’clock tomorrow.

  谢谢您!我明天早上九点到。

  0.That's all right.I can try other places.

  不要紧,我再到别的地方去找。

  Dialogue A

  (I=Interviewer主试人 A=Applicant受试人)

  I:How long have you been here?

  A:About three months.

  I:Have you worked as a telephonist(话务员)?

  A:No,but I think I can learn quickly.

  I:Well,your English is very good.I have noticed that.But the problem is my telephonist must have local knowledge as well.

  A:Is it?

  I:People call us up not just to order meals.They often ask ques-tions about travel,entertainment,etc.So I have to say I can't offer you the job.

  A:That's all right.I can try other places.Good-bye.

  I:Bye.

相关文章