我要投稿 投诉建议

感恩节的小故事英文

时间:2021-01-27 08:18:18 其他节日 我要投稿

感恩节的小故事英文

  第一个:

感恩节的小故事英文

  The Grateful Mouse

  感恩的老鼠

  A lion was sleeping in the field. Suddenly, something fell on the lion's body.

  一只狮子睡在野外。突然,什么东西落在狮子的身体。

  "who dares to wake me up from my sleep?"

  “谁敢把我从睡梦中惊醒?”

  The lion jumped up and looked around. However, there was only a small mouse trembling.

  狮子一跃而起,四处张望。不过,那里只有一只颤抖的小老鼠。

  The lion held the mouse with his paw.

  狮子向老鼠举起他的爪子。

  "you little mouse, you dare to wake me. I'll swallow you up."

  “你这只小老鼠,你敢来吵醒我,我要吃掉你的。”

  The mouse trembled and said,"Mr.lion, please forgive me . I slipped......"

  老鼠颤抖着说,“狮子先生,请原谅我。我滑倒......”

  "quiet!"

  “安静!”

  "If you spare me ,l'll repay you. The lion was surprised.

  “如果你饶了我,我会报答你的。狮子感到惊讶。

  "ha, ha,ha,how will a little mouse like you repay me?"

  “哈,哈,哈,像你这样的小老鼠将如何报答我?”

  "I meant it, I'll repay you."

  “我的意思是,我会报答你的。”

  "ha, ha, ha, what a funny fellow. Fine, I'll forgive you.But,don't talk about repaying me,or l'll eat you up."

  “哈,哈,哈,真是有趣的`家伙。好吧,我会原谅你的。但是,不要再说报答我的话了,要不然我会吃掉你的。”

  The lion was so amazed at what the mouse said,he let the mouse go.

  狮子觉得小老鼠的话是如此惊奇,他让小老鼠离开了。

  One day, a large cry was heard in the woods. The lion was caught in a hunter's net.

  有一天,一声大孔从森林里传来。狮子被猎人的网网住了。

  "oh, I'm going to die now. I can't believe I'm going to die like this. "

  “哦,我马上就要死了,我不能相信我会这样死了。”

  The mouse appeared in front of the lion. The mouse began gnawing at the net.

  老鼠出现在狮子面前。老鼠开始啃着那张网。

  The net broke and the lion was free.

  网终于破了了,狮子自由了。

  "Are you alright,Mr.lion?"

  “你没事吧,狮子先生?”

  "Hey,you are that mouse."

  “嘿,你是那只老鼠。”

  "I told you, I would definitely repay you. You should not look down on me because I am small.

  “我告诉你,我一定会报答你的。你不应该因为我小就看不起我。

  The lion shamefully hung his head.

  狮子惭愧的低下了头。

  第二个:

  Thanksgiving 感恩节

  Mr. Hunter calls his son in Boston. The old man says,“Son, I hate to bring you the bad news…… but your mother and I, we are getting a divorce.”The son is surprised, “What?? You can’t!”

  亨特先生给在波士顿的儿子打电话。老人说:“儿子,我不想带给你坏消息……但是我和你妈要离婚了。”儿子非常吃惊,“什么??你们不能!”

  Mr. Hunter says, “I’m sorry, son! Forty-five years of misery is enough! Now, I am sick of talking about it, call your sister and tell her!” And he hangs up.

  亨特先生说,“对不起,儿子!45年的痛苦已经够了!我讨厌说这些了,给你姐打电话告诉她!”就挂了电话。

  The son, nearly in tears, calls his sister in New York, “Sis,” he says, “You’re not going to believe this! Mom and dad are getting a…… a…… divorce!”

  儿子几乎是哭着给在纽约的姐姐打电话,“姐,”他说:“你不会相信的!妈和爸要…要…离婚!”

  “What?!” she shouts on the phone. “Oh, no. They aren’t!You stay put. I’ll call you right back!” And she hangs up.

  “什么?!”她在电话里喊起来。“噢,不。他们不能!你不要走开。我马上给你打过去!”她挂了电话。

  The sister calls the parents in Los Angels, “You two are not getting a divorce!”

  姐姐给洛杉矶的父母打电话:“你们俩不能离婚!“

  Mr. Hunter says, “Honey, listen……”

  亨特先生说:“亲爱的,听着……”

  The daughter says, “No, you listen! You are not getting a divorce! You know what? You don’t do anything! I’m calling brother back. We’ll be there tomorrow! Don’t do anything.”

  And she hangs up.

  女儿说:“不,你听着!你们不准离婚!你知道吗?什么都不要做!我给弟弟打电话,我们明天就回去!任何事都不要做。”然后挂了电话。

  Mr. Hunter hangs up calmly, looks at Mrs. Hunter, and says, “Well, they are coming for Thanksgiving and are paying their own fares. What shall we tell them on Christmas?”

  亨特先生平静地放下听筒,看着亨特太太说:“好了,感恩节他们都要自己买机票回来了。圣诞节我们给他们说什么?”

【感恩节的小故事英文】相关文章:

中英文小故事手抄报02-09

经典的英文小情话12-07

小故事里有智慧小故事04-13

小故事大智慧小故事04-03

拿破仑的小故事05-30

小幽默,大智慧的小故事04-13

蓝领的求职小故事02-04

智慧的哲理小故事02-08

智慧的来源小故事04-14

驴子的智慧小故事04-13