ease allow me to apply for the position of office clerk which you advertised in "yangcheng evening news" of april9.
am28years of age and unmarried. after receiving my . from xiamen university, i worked for three years as an office clerk at china great wall computer group (shenzhen) company.
r the last two years i have been a secretary to the general manager of haicheng foodstuffs company, ltd. in shenzhen. i am looking for a position of office clerk to increase my experience in business.
have a wide knowledge of business and thoroughly experienced in all types of office work. copies of my testimonials are enclosed, and if you are interested in my application, please give me an opportunity of a personal interview at your convenient date.
Room 212 Building 343
Tsinghua University,Beijing 100084
I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.
I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of
professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.
I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at 136001216901 to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then.
l am writing to apply for the post of accounts clerk adertised on the website
i graduated at xxx college specialing business english .but after my graduation .i also worked in supermarket for three years as my
partime job .because my language .it. keybard skills,l have chose the accounting assitant for xx my post.
my vic-boss hope me join in their company totally,but i wanno use my technology to increase experience of my life .now,i think the post is what i pursure .i tattached my curriculum vitae .if you require any additional information,please do not to contact me.
i look forward to hearing from you .yours sincerely,
Good morning/afternoon, my name is xxx ,you can call me yanzi. I like the feeling flying in the sky like a swallow.
It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today.
Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 20 years old, born in shandong province.I grow up in a sweet family,composed of my dad,mom,brother and myself. I am an optimistic and confident girl. I have full confidence in a bright future,and I believe I can do well in caac.Punctuality and diligence are crucial to most future careers,I will try my best. Altough i just graduated from school, I have confidence to venture my funture.
Scoaring in the sky as an airhostess has been a dream for me since childhood, this is why i'm longing for a job on a plane, and this is why I'm standing here for this interview. I hope my application will be granted ,so that i will delive my best servies throughout the world as a airhostess member of caac and my dream can come ture.
That's all. Nice talking to you .Thanks.
1. I have been for over five years in the employ of an exporting company.
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
3. I have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
叙述个人的能力 About Personal Ability
1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
2. For the past five years, I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
3. I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
4. For the past three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well, and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
5. Being well acquainted with office works, I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
6. I have received an English education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
7. I have been at the City Commerical College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary business practice.
8. I have just left school, but have a good knowledge of English.
9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English.
10. I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
12. At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M. A. degree from UCLA.
14. I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
15. Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes, and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
16. I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
17. I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
18. My education is as follows: A full, three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June, 1975.
19. I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
20. For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
随函附寄物（附件） About Enclosure
1. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation.
2. Enclosed please find a resume and a photo.
3. I attach schedule of my qualification and experience.
4. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph.
5. A copy of my transcript is enclosed.
6. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English.
7. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that.
8. I enclose a resume and one of my publications.
关于薪金待遇 About Salary
1. The salary I should require would be HK$6,500 per month as a start.
2. I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with.
3. The salary I should require would be 60,000 a year, plus 1% commission on all sales.
4. The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000 dollars.
5. The salary required is 12,000 per month, living in the house.
6. I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month.
7. I am quite willing to start with a small salary.
8. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
10. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporters office.
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers ave been forced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
结尾：请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview
1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.
5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.
6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
7. I trust that you will give this application your favorable consideration.
8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.
10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.
11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
274 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
February 20, 20xx
Mr. Richard K. Dean
Richard Dean & Associates
1490 Old Toll Road
Madison, Connecticut 06443
Dear Mr. Dean:
Presently, I am concluding a public acquisition for private investors--I selected the prospect, structured financing and negotiated arrangements with previous management, but have declined the permanent CEO position. Instead, I desire to continue to enjoy the "Thrill of the Hunt" in locating, acquiring and building high technology organizations. Several associates have mentioned your firm often represents technology-driven companies with strong growth/acquisition goals, and I understand you are searching now for a CEO or Executive VP who will make your client money.
My diverse background demonstrates exceptional officer-level sales, marketing, financial and leadership abilities in high tech areas:
--The technical, management, and executive team I identified recruited and trained boosted corporate revenues from $11 to $100 million in only five years, increasing ROI by an astounding 300%.
--Created a worldwide sales organization (affiliates and reps) in 40 countries and dominated those markets with new technologies in only 1-1/2 years; it took the competition over 3 years to respond.
--Assembled the capital and designed the equity structure at extremely favorable terms to the founders, completing the project in three quarters of the time called for by the strategic plan.
I enjoy the challenge of creating, building and growing a professional organization. Opportunities and potential are of paramount importance. I would be most pleased to discuss with you and your client how I would quickly duplicate these successes and build on them. Could we talk about it in the next week or ten days? My travel schedule picks up substantially late this month and I’ll be much more difficult to reach.
dear miss liu：
application for the position of accounting manager in response to your advertisement in today's for the above position, i would like to submit my application for your consideration.
during the past nine years, my experience has concentrated in the accounting industry with an accounting services firm. being an
accounting manager for four years, i assisted in the development of a base reference library for 500 clients.
as you will notice from my resume, i possess excellent oral and writing skills. i have trained four new supervisors through coaching sessions, communication meetings and technical skills sessions.i believe this background provides the management skills you require for this position. i look forward to your reply.
Because I believe that my sales background fits me for the position you advertised in Thursday's newspaper, I ask that you consider my qualification.
I was graduated from Beijing Commercial College in July xxxx. My experience has included two year as salesman in the Men's Clo- thing Department for DangDai; and three years in the Men's Shop for ShiDu, where I am still employed.
My reason for wishing to make a change at this time is that there seems no opportunity for advancement in my present position, and I feel that my ability and training, as well as my interest in my work, should lead to advancement and a higher salary.
I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
Respect of leadership:
Hello! Thank you for your first reading my letter in your busy schedule, to an enthusiastic college students open a door of hope.
My name is XXX, graduated from XXX School of architectural engineering technology specialty students. To take this career, I with a sincere heart and the cause of the persistent pursuit of sincere recommended himself.
In twenty-first Century the call of personnel comprehensive, in a few years of learning in life I have a very good professional knowledge, good grades. I love the building technology, during the period of school, to learn the CAD drawing, building architecture, material science, construction drawing, engineering mechanics, construction technology, foundation and foundation, steel structure, engineering surveying, material mechanics, structural mechanics, construction technology. The project budget, all have a certain work and organization and coordination ability, strong sense of responsibility, can bear hardships and stand hard work, honesty, trustworthiness, dedication. I have a strong practical ability to stand on solid ground, and efforts to do every thing.
In daily work, I with positive and optimistic attitude towards life. My pursuit of "Sanming" (smart, smart, open), "four" (mature personality, humanity, humanity depth, human sophistication) lofty realm, with benevolence and wisdom, and courage to set strict demands on themselves, I am honest, can get along with people, and common progress.
I am interested in a wide range, to participate in various activities such as basketball, football, let me know different friends, the more honed their will. Excellent quality to develop in the work constantly learning rigorous dependably work style and the unity cooperation, make me believe oneself completely in the positions in setting, dedication, more business! I believe that my ability and knowledge are needed by your company, I sincerely desire, I can for the expensive unit tomorrow sacrifice their own youth and enthusiasm!
In 20xx five four school recognition I get "Miyoshi students," the honorary title of "outstanding member" honorary award, in 20xx the school during the internship was "excellent intern" honors, three times won the school "two scholarship".
The past does not represent the future, diligence is the real meaning for practical work and constantly improve themselves, do a good job. "The fear of Huai Yi Xing Si morale, to the sky and sun package".
Look forward to your feedback!