我要投稿 投诉建议

生活大爆炸经典台词双语

时间:2021-06-17 20:24:09 经典台词 我要投稿

生活大爆炸经典台词双语

  《生活大爆炸》以四个研究量子物理学的天才科学家和一个怀揣演员梦想的餐厅金发女招待为主角,新颖的角度和独具一格的笑料令观众感到耳目一新。这部美剧不论是在欧美还是在国内都掀起了一阵“科学家热潮”,成为近年来美国电视剧中最为成功的喜剧作品。下面是CN人才网小编准备的生活大爆炸经典台词双语,快来看看吧。

生活大爆炸经典台词双语

  我的花销占我税后工资的46.9%

  My expenses account for 46. 9% of my after-tax income.

  其他钱就分摊给小的储蓄帐户

  The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,

  也就是这个糊弄人的花生脆罐子

  this deceptive container of peanut brittle

  还有一个超级英雄手办 被掏空的屁股

  and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure

  为了他的安全起见将继续隐姓埋名

  who shall remain nameless for his own protection.

  或者说为了她的安全起见

  Or her own protection.

  我考虑了一下那个问题

  You know,I've given the matter some thought,

  我想我愿意做高智商外星人的'宠物

  and I think I'd be willing to be a house pet to a race of super-intelligent aliens.

  有意思

  Interesting.

  问问我为什么

  Ask me why.

  必须问啊?

  Do I have to?

  当然了 这样才能继续对话啊

  Of course. That's how you move a conversation forward.

  为什么呢?

  Why?

  将会有很多学习的机会

  The learning opportunities would be abundant.

  还有呢 我喜欢人家挠我肚肚

  Additionally,I like having my belly scratched.

  干得好啊 Leonard

  Well done,Leonard.

  真正的英雄不求恭维

  The true hero doesn't seek adulation.

  出于本性为正义和公平而战

  He fights for right and justice simply because it's his nature.

  我错了

  I was wrong.

  歌手会写歌来歌颂你啊

  Minstrels will write songs about you.

  * 曾有一位勇敢的青年 他的名字叫做Leonard *

  * There once was a brave lad named Leonard *

  * 满嘴跑火车 逞英雄 *

  * With a -fi fiddle dee-dee *

  * 他与可怕巨人对峙 *

  * He faced a fearsome giant *

  * 而Raj却只想嘘嘘 *

  * While Raj just wanted to pee.*

  见到你真好 妈妈

  Good to see you,Mother.

  这是你要的茶 妈妈

  Here's your tea,Mother.

  - 乌龙茶? - 嗯

  - Oolong? - Yes.

  - 散装的 不是袋泡的? - 嗯

  - Loose,not bagged? - Yes.

  - 泡了三分钟? - 嗯

  - Steeped three minutes? - Yes.

  - 加了2%的牛奶 - 嗯

  - Two-percent milk? - Yes.

  - 分开加热的? - 嗯

  - Warmed separately? - Yes.

  - 一茶勺糖? - 嗯

  - One teaspoon sugar? - Yes.

  - 原糖? - 嗯

  - Raw sugar? - Yes.

  凉了

  It's cold.

  我再来一回

  I'll start again.

  我们说到哪了?

  So,where were we?

  Howard和他妈妈一起住 Raj只有喝醉了才和女人讲话

  Howard lives with his mother and Raj can't speak to women unless he's drunk.

  开讲吧

  Go.

  说啥?

  Say what?

  不就是我刚说的嘛

  That's basically what I just said.

  你带老公来上班 你知道规矩的

  You brought your husband to work. You know the rules.

  那是我的座

  That is my spot.

  在这个不断变化的世界中 那是唯一一个连续点

  In an ever-changing world,it is a single point of consistency.

  如果将我的人生比作 四维笛卡尔坐标系里的一个函数

  If my life were expressed as a function on a four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system,

  在我第一次坐上那儿的时候 那个座的坐标就是(0,0,0,0)

  that spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.

  好吧

  All right.

  好了 舒适 惬意 安逸 0 0 0

  There,nice and comfy cozy. Zero,zero,zero.

  少了个0

  There's one more zero.

  你把时间参数忘了

  You forgot the time parameter.

  坐你的沙发吧

  Sit on the damn couch.

  宝贝你好...

  Hey,baby...

  他的右手给他打电话了?

  His right hand is calling him?

  不是啦 是Leslie Winkle 说来话长

  No,it's Leslie Winkle. It's a long story.

【生活大爆炸经典台词双语】相关文章:

生活大爆炸经典台词05-17

《生活大爆炸》经典台词05-17

《生活大爆炸》谢耳朵经典台词01-12

美女与野兽经典台词双语02-23

《生活大爆炸》Sheldon的经典语录选04-05

有关生活大爆炸Sheldon经典语录04-04

肖申克的救赎双语经典台词02-13

电影《阿甘正传》双语经典台词03-30

生活大爆炸有关婚礼致辞经典英文台词01-13