外企面试英语口语汇总(2)

  Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

  A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

  A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

  (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  (甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

  Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

本文已影响6827
上一篇:MBA面试用的的英语口语 下一篇:招聘翻译面试英语情景对话

相关文章推荐

|||||