Ms. Diane Sweet
ArbiTech Systems, Inc. RE: 5/15/9X City Times
1444 Soneigh Way ad for Word Processors
Damon, PA 09876
Dear Ms. Sweet:
While it may seem odd for a Philosophy professor to be responding to your ad for Word Processors, today＇s economy has rendered many of yesterday＇s tenets entirely revocable.
I am highly skilled in WordPerfect for Windows, as your ad requested. Six years of intense analysis and serious writing account for my indisputable command of this invaluable computer program.
In addition, I offer your firm the maturity to deal effectively with clients, executives, and co-workers, particularly those under pressure. My written and verbal communication skills are advanced, which may prove extremely useful to your staff in the preparation of customer materials, reports, and presentations.
Let me assure you that I do not consider this position a stop-gap by any means. After working in academia for nearly 17 years, the opportunity to join a fast paced leader in the business world is a stimulating one.
I hope you will contact me so that we might meet.
Christopher J. Rinaldi
How do you do!
Thank you in spite of being very busy toglance hang the cover letter read my personal!!!! Thank you!
I was guangdong medical school graduates professional level the XXX, dreaming of medical careers of incomparable looking forward to, through three years of study and practice system, I have laid a solid foundation of professional theory, developed strong ability of self-study and excellent teamwork spirit and practical work style. Simple, stable, development and innovation are my character.
Three years of college life, make me in the good study atmosphere, and continuously learn knowledge of medicine, and actively participate in the social practice, enrich and perfect oneself, not only have a clinical doctors the necessary quality, and through a one-time national college English test band 4, computer level 2 test, several times won the school, second-class a scholarship, and was awarded "three good student" and the excellent member. During the internship, I can apply the theory of knowledge and clinical practice, positive thinking, positive practice, deepen the understanding and the understanding of disease, cultivate good clinical thinking method, which I am familiar with the clinical diagnosis and treatment of all hospitals basic technology, the department is a common and frequent disease can make the correct diagnosis and treatment. Strong study interest, strong sense of responsibility and accept ability and practical ability, makes me get the praise of superior doctors, more let me confidence in the future of the one hundred times to jobs.
Based on this, I also pays attention to the quality of education and the comprehensive their own specialty training. From freshman start, I will spare time to study hard in computer, to Windows / 20xx / xp operating system master, to Word, Excel, Office and other Office software application freely, make full use of network resources, in order to study the frontier medical knowledge to create the good condition, I also mastered Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Photoshop, web pages related software, and independent making their own personal homepage (). Animation, I have a very LAN build familiar with, I believe I for the expensive unit of the construction of the digital information service platform to make their contribution.
Knowledge in the unceasing renewal, the pursuit of knowledge is always my life creed. I believe that your units need of, it is complex, creative talents, and I, is unswervingly to this direction diligently.
The unit of choose and employ persons respect leadership, I set out to do into society, to meet the challenges of the full preparation. Believe in your support, I and your leadership as well as units of dahua group the sea, brave the wind and waves will sometimes!
Samples: Cover Letter 1
January 3, 20xx
747 Linden Way,
Norman White P.Eng.
Perter Kiewit Sons Co. Ltd.
Dear Ms. Carlyle,
I heard about the marine Environment Technologist opening at your organization through Dr. Richmond, Director of Natural Resources at the Freshwater Institution in Winnipeg. As Dr. Richmond described it, the position requirements and my qualifications seem to match up perfectly.
I recently graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Science majoring Zoology. I have a strong interest in fish biology and management and have taken numerous courses in these area. I have gained practical experience in this field through summer employment with Oak Hammock Marsh as an interpreter. As a Research Assistant with Waterworks International, I was responsible for the completion of a comprehensive inventory of common fish and development of a field identification manual. I am familiar with the techniques and equipment used for sampling vertebrates and have experience using a 35-mm camera.
I am a reliable, punctual, and motivated individual. I am confident my skills will meet your equipments and will contact you on October 13th to discuss this matter. Thank you kindly for your time.
2. 最好用打字的 打字是写求职信最佳的'选择，如果真需要用手写也必须用钢笔和原子笔，蓝色和黑色是最佳选择。
3. 内容简明、文笔顺畅… 简明扼要的内容和通顺流畅的文笔，是求职信必要的原件，但最重要的要素，还是以正确的文法表达出讯息，平实顺畅地表达出来…
In employers’ eyes, a job hunter’s resume is worth 30 points and the cover letter is worth 20 points. So writing good cover letters is almost as important as writing resumes.
When you prepare to write a cover or application letter, you could refer to the following checklist.
I. Attention(Opening Paragraph)
A. Capture the reader’s attention in a businesslike way. Choose an option:
1. Summary opening. Present your strongest, most relevant qualifications, with an explanation of how they can benefit the organization.
2. Name opening. Mention the name of a person who is well known to the reader and who has suggested that you apply for the job.
3. Source opening. When responding to a job ad, identify the publication in which the ad appeared, and briefly describe how you meet each requirement stated in the ad.
4. Question opening. Pose an attention-getting question that shows you understand an organization’s problem, need, or goal and have a genuine desire to help solve or meet it.
5. News opening. Cite a publicized organizational achievement, contemplated change, or new procedure or product; then link it to your desire to work for the organization.
6. Personalized opening. Present one of your relevant interests, mention previous experience with the organization, or cite your present position or status as a means of leading up to a discussion of why you want to work for the organization.
7. Creative opening. Demonstrate your flair and imagination with colorful phrasing, especially if the job requires these qualities.
B. State that you are applying for a job, and identify the position or type of work you seek.
II. Interest and Desire or Evidence of Qualifications (next several paragraphs )
Present your key qualifications for the job, highlighting what is on your resume: job-related education and training; relevant work experience and related activities, interests, and qualities.
A. Adopt a mature and businesslike tone.
1. Eliminate boasting and exaggeration.
2. Back up your claims of ability by citing specific achievements in educational and work settings or in outside activities.
3. Demonstrate a knowledge of the organization and desire to join it by citing its operations or trends in the industry.
B. Link your education, experience, and personal qualities to the job requirements.
1. Relate aspects of your training or work experience to those of the target position.
2. Outline your educational preparation for the job.
3. Provide proof that you can learn quickly, are a hard worker, can handle responsibility, and / or get along well with others.
4. Present ample evidence of the personal qualities and the work attitudes that are desirable for job performance.
III. Action(closing paragraph)
1. Request an interview at the reader’s convenience.
2. State your phone number(with area code)and the best time to reach you, to make the interview request easy to comply with8), or mention a time when you will be calling to set up an interview.
3. Express appreciation for an opportunity to have an interview.
4. Repeat your strongest qualification, to help reinforce the claim that you have something to offer the organization.
In reply to your advertisement in regarding a vacancy in your office, I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk, which you have specified.
I feel confident that I can meet your special requirements indicating that the candidate must have a high command of English, for I graduated from the English Language Department of - University three years ago.
In addition to my study of English while in the University, I have worked for three years as secretary in the firm of ABC Trading Co,Ltd.
The main reason for changing my employments is to gain more experience with a superior trading company like yours. I believe that my education and experience will prove useful for work in your office. 更多简历自我评价请进：
I am enclosing my personal history, certificate of graduation and letter of recommendation from the president of the University, I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
Very truly yours