我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸英语口语2

时间:2021-06-20 09:09:25 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸英语口语大全(2)

  第一部分:

外贸英语口语大全(2)

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

  Words and Phrases

  business association 业务联系,交往

  business connection 业务联系

  close relationship 密切的关系

  closer ties 更密切的`关系

  to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

  to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

  to present business relationship 保持业务关系

  to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

  to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

  to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

  to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

  to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

  to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

  to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

  第二部分:

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

  If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

  我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

  We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

  我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

  我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

  Words and Phrases

  trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

  trade cooperation 贸易合作

  technological cooperation 技术合作

  business cooperation 业务合作

  cooperative relationship 合作关系

  the scope of cooperation 合作范围

  Additional Words and Phrases

  trade fair 贸易展销会

  trade show 贸易展览

  trade agreement 贸易协议

  to establish arrangement 达成协议

  to reach an agreement 达成协议

  trade terms/clause 贸易条款

  trade balance 贸易平衡

  to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

  to work with 与...共事

  business activities 经济活动

  business house 商行;商号

  trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

  trade association 贸易协会

  the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

  C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

  中国国际贸易促进会

  Commercial Counselor's Office

  中国使馆的商务处

  Chamber of Commerce 商会

  trading partnership 经营合伙人

  foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

  trading center 贸易中心

  trading market 贸易市场

http://www.cnrencai.com/