我要投稿 投诉建议

职场英语学习

时间:2020-12-28 14:53:57 职场英语 我要投稿

职场英语学习

  虽然学习英语没有捷径可走,但掌握英语语言的规律,能起到事半功倍的作用。如记忆单词,要将单词的读音和拼写之间的关系联系起来,即掌握拼读规则,按前缀、后缀同词根或词干的复合关系,按反义、同义和同音关系,以及按单词在句子或语言环境中的关系来记单词就很容易记住,也有兴趣。

职场英语学习

  如何学习英语

  一、要有正确的学习态度

  1.要勤学苦练

  学英语没有捷径可走,要真正掌握英语,达到运用自如的程度,非下苦功夫不可。下苦功夫就是要进行大量的听、说、读、写训练,使各项技能达到纯熟的地步。语言知识应该了解,但不下苦功在听、说、读、写上练习,仅靠死记硬背一些孤立的单词、一些语法条条,是很难掌握英语这一交际工具的。应该是Learning English而不是Learning about English。就像学游泳、跳芭蕾舞一样,对其理论掌握再好,不通过反复训练是永远也学不会的。

  2.要持之以恒

  学习英语既然是练功夫的过程,就并不是那么轻松。要不怕困难,坚持学习。学如逆水行舟,不进则退,最忌“三天打鱼,两天晒网”。要日积月累,付出长期的努力。人贵有志,学贵有恒。

  二、要掌握正确的学习方法

  1.要过语音关

  语音是学习英语的第一关。不掌握正确的发音,就不敢大声朗读和对话,句子不能上口,后续的训练就难以进行。要仔细听老师的发音和录音带,大胆实践,反复模仿,对比纠正。不要怕出错。对中国学生来说要达到发音完全正确并非一日之功,要有信心,有耐心就一定能够成功。

  2.注意英语和汉语的区别

  英语和汉语是两种不同的语言系统。如英语语音中的短元音、辅音连缀,以摩擦音、破擦音收尾音节等在汉语中都没有。英语有形态变化,如名词复数变化、动词时态变化等,而汉语基本上没有。英语语法和句子结构同汉语也存在着一些差异。中学生的汉语习惯已相当牢固,对英语学习有一定的干扰作用。从一开始就要养成良好的习惯,不要用汉字注音,不要用汉语句子套用英语句型。一旦通过大量的阅读,养成用英语思维的习惯,并产生英语语感,就会逐步减少犯“中国式英语”的错误的机会。

  3.掌握规律,事半功倍

  虽然学习英语没有捷径可走,但掌握英语语言的规律,能起到事半功倍的作用。如记忆单词,要将单词的读音和拼写之间的关系联系起来,即掌握拼读规则,按前缀、后缀同词根或词干的复合关系,按反义、同义和同音关系,以及按单词在句子或语言环境中的关系来记单词就很容易记住,也有兴趣。学习语法也是一样,掌握词形的变化、句型的变化是学习语法的关键。规则很多,各种规则也有例外,要灵活记忆,不能死记规则,以偏概全。

  推荐阅读:

  职场英语阅读之情绪压力管理

  职场英语:让事业动起来

  英语口语演讲:教你做好职场英语演讲

  职场常用英语语句

  1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

  2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

  火车通行证有折扣吗?

  7 May I reconfirm my flight?

  我可以确认我的班机吗?

  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

  他们全部不预订的吗?

  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

  我一定要预订座位吗?

  10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?

  11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  13 Do you have any other flights?

  14 When would you like to leave?

  15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

  16 Where can I make a reservation?

  我到哪里可以预订?

  17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  我需要预订餐车吗?

  18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?

  20 Excuse me. May I get by?

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

  23 Check it to my final destination

  把它托运到我的目的地。

  24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

  25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

  27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  28 Let me see your passport, please.

  29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的.话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

  37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

  40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  46 Thank you for you cooperation.

  47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  53 Welcome to our factory.

  54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  55 Youll know our products better after this visit.

  56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  57 Then we could look at the production line.

  58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  60 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  61 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

  64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

  66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  69 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  70 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

  73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  79 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  81 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

  82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

  85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  88 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  89 Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  90 No wonder youre so experienced.

  怪不得你这幺有经验。

  90 No wonder youre so experienced.

  怪不得你这幺有经验。

  91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  92 Could I have your latest catalogues?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  93 At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

  94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  96 This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  99 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

  100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

  职场常用的英语口语

  What position have you held before?

  你以前担任过什么职务?

  How many places have you worked altogether?

  你一共工作了几个地方?

  What was your reason for leaving?

  你为什么要离开呢?

  Do you enjoy your present job?

  你喜欢目前的工作吗?

  Yes,I find it interesting.

  是的,我发现它很有趣味。

  What made you decide to change your job?

  什么原因使你决定换工作?

  I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

  我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?

  Why have you changed you job so frequently?

  你为什么经常换工作?

  I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。

  I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

  因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。

  Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

  因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。

  My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to enrich my experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now doing.But I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.

  我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司内任职,但我认为我的接触面太小了。后来我有机会到一家刚成立的公司,以扩展我的经验,不幸的是,他们在3个月内便倒闭了。我在现时的公司已工作了颇长的时间,虽然我喜欢现时的工作,但我认为我已积累了足够经验在一家更具规模及多元化的公司内工作,接受更大挑战及做出实质贡献。

  Why are you leaving your present job?

  你为何要离开现职?

  What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

  你为何要离开原来的雇主?

  I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

  我离开现职是因为工作合同期满。

  The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

  那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。

  To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

  坦率地说,我不是很喜欢那份工作,因为我在这个职位上没有多少事可干。

  Have you got any experience in advertising?

  你有广告方面的经验吗?

  Do you have any sales experience?

  你有销售经验吗?

  Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?

  你有秘书工作的实践经验吗?

  Yes,I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years.

  是的,我在过去的两年中一直在公关部门工作。

  Yes,I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.

  有,我曾在一家时装店任兼职售货员。

  Yes,sir.I have been a secretary in an insurance company.

  是的,先生,我一直在一家保险公司担任秘书工作。

  Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.

  虽然在这方面我没有经验,但是我愿意学习。

  I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.

  很抱歉,我在这方面毫无经验。

  Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?

  你能告诉我,作为一个秘书须具备什么样的重要素质?

  Well,to begin with,I'd say she needs to be diligent,and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own initiative.Finally,she can make report writing,summary writing,keep minutes at meetings,and so on.Most important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.

  好的。首先,我认为她必须勤奋。其次,她必须主动做许多事情。再就是,她应会速记和打字,并具有书写报告、提要以及控制和掌握会议时间的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更强的记忆力。

  What have you learned from jobs you have held?

  你从以往的工作中学到什么?

  Above all,I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me.So I follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.

  我明白做对公司有利的事等于对自己有利,所以我严格遵从指示并经常向我的主管汇报。

  What work were you responsible for at your previous work unit?

  你在原来的单位负责什么工作?

  I was responsible for advertising designs.

  我负责广告设计。

  How many employer have you worked for?

  你已经为多少个雇主工作过?

  What do you think about it?

  你对此怎么看?

  Is that right?

  那样对吗?

  Absolutely right.

  绝对正确。

  I think you're mistaken about that.

  我想你那样不对。

  Is that ok?

  这样行吗?

  That's ok/fine.

  挺好的。

  He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?

  昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?

  Do you have any idea?

  你怎么想?

  I suppose he was sick.

  我猜他大概是病了。

  Will it rain tomorrow?

  明天会下雨吗?

  No, I don't think so.

  不,我想不会。

  Do you really want to know what I think?

  你真想知道我怎么想吗?

  Please give me your advice.

  请给我提些建议。

【职场英语学习】相关文章:

如何学习职场英语02-12

职场英语学习的“捷径”03-01

职场英语学习礼仪03-03

关于职场英语学习的捷径07-25

职场英语口语学习07-26

职场英语主动魅惑口语学习02-13

职场常用英语词组学习02-10

关于职场英语口语学习07-29

职场英语口语学习技巧12-30