我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语句子参考

时间:2022-09-01 13:09:13 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语句子参考

  在日复一日的学习、工作或生活中,大家都知道一些经典的句子吧,在不同类型的文章里,不同位置的句子的作用也是不同的。那什么样的句子才算得上是经典呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的商务英语句子参考,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

商务英语句子参考

  Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

  我还要再确认吗?

  Is there any earlier one?

  还有更早一点的吗?

  Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

  请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

  Can I get a seat for today's : a.m. train?

  我可以买到今天上午点的火车座位吗?

  Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

  Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

  火车通行证有折扣吗?

  May I reconfirm my flight?

  我可以确认我的班机吗?

  Are they all non-reserved seats?

  他们全部不预订的吗?

  Do I have to reserve a seat?

  我一定要预订座位吗?

  May I see a timetable?

  我可以看时刻表吗?

  How long will I have to wait?

  我要等候多久呢?

  Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

  Do you have any other flights?

  你们还有别的班机吗?

  When would you like to leave?

  你要什么时间离开呢?

  Can I reconfirm by phone?

  我可以用电话确认吗?

  Where can I make a reservation?

  我到哪里可以预订?

  Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

  我需要预订餐车吗?

  How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

  Is this a daily flight?

  这是每日航班吗?

  Excuse me. May I get by?

  对不起,我可以上车吗?

  How much does it cost to go there by ship?

  坐船到那里要花多少钱?

  Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以取消这张票吗?

  Check it to my final destination

  把它托运到我的目的地。

  Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

  最迟要在点分到达机场。

  Take your baggage to the baggage section.

  把你的行李拿到行李房去。

  Please open your baggage.

  请把你的行李打开。

  Please fill in this disembarkation card.

  请你填写这张入境卡。

  Let me see your passport, please.

  请让我看看你的护照。

  I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  Is the production line fully attomatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的`目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  They've met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  Your desire coincides with ours.

  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

  No wonder you're so experienced.

  怪不得你这么有经验。

  Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

  Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

  At what time can we work out a deal?

  我们什么时候洽谈生意?

  I hope to conclude some business with you.

  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

  We also hope to expand our business with you.

  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

  This is our common desire.

  这是我们的共同愿望。

  I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

  I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

  Seeing is believing.

  百闻不如一见。

  How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

  I would like to ask you a question.

  我想问你一个问题。

  Yes. Please do.

  好,请说。

  Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  I will try.

  我会试试看。

  Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  You are welcome.

  不客气。

  The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  Let me give you an indication.

  我可以提示一个想法。

  Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  There is no such published information.

  没有相关的出版资料。

  Such data is confidential.

  这样的资料为机密资料。

  I am not sure such data does exist.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  It would depend on what is on the list.

  这要看列表内容。

  We need them urgently.

  我们急需这些资料。

  All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

  我想请刘先生来听电话。

  May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

  我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?

  May I speak to your boss?

  我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?

  Give me someone who can speak English.

  找一位能讲英语的人来。

  Is there anyone who can speak English.

  请问有没有会讲英语的?

  I would like to talk with someone in charge.

  我想请你们负责人讲话。

  I would like to talk to your chief.

  我想请你们主管讲话。

  Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

  我要请王先生讲话。

  Can I speak to Mr. Li?

  我能请李先生讲话吗?

  When is he expected to be back?

  他什么时候回来?

  Do you know when he will be back?

  你知道他什么时候会回来?

  Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

  Who is this ,please?

  请问你是哪一位?

  Who is calling, please?

  请问你是谁?

  May I have your name?

  请问你姓名?

  Whom are you calling?

  你要找谁?

  Will you please spell his name for me?

  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

  Please say it again.

  请再说一遍。

  Would you speak a little louder?

  请你说大声一点好吗?

  Will you speak up, please?

  请你大声一点好吗?

  Will you speak more slowly?

  请你说慢一点好吗?

  Mr. Wang is not in now.

  王先生现在不在此地。

  He is not in now.

  他现在不在这里。

  He has not come in yet.

  他还没有来。

  He has gone home.

  他已经回家去了。

  He is in conference.

  他正在开会。

  May I take your message?

  你需要留言吗?

  May I have him call you back?

  要我请他回你电话吗?

  I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

  抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

  I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

  我把这个电话转给陈先生。

  Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

  请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。

  I am sorry to keep you waiting.

  真抱歉,让你久等了。

  His extension number is .

  他的分机号码是。

  He is speaking on another phone.

  他正在接听别的电话。

  Would you please take a message?

  请你代我留话好吗?

  Would you like to leave any message?

  你要留什么话吗?

  What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?

  你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

【商务英语句子参考】相关文章:

商务英语商务午餐句子参考02-14

商务英语作文参考02-14

商务英语高级范文参考02-14

商务英语词组参考02-15

商务英语参观工厂参考02-14

商务英语文章参考02-19

商务英语实习日记参考模板12-31

商务英语专业词汇参考02-05

剑桥商务英语报考事项参考12-29