我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语口语

时间:2021-02-06 12:14:52 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语口语大全

  商务英语口语大全

商务英语口语大全

  Corporation, Beijing.

  信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

  Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

  能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

  The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

  信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

  Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

  Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

  欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

  I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

  我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

  The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

  伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

  When do I have to open the letter of credit?

  顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

  When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

  按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

  Please open letter of credit in good time.

  请及时开出信用证。

  Well open the letter of credit at sight.

  我们会按时开证的。

  I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

  我同意用即期信用证付款。

  Is the credit at sight or after sight?

  信用证是即期的'还是远期的?

  Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

  我们在3月初开出信用证。

  Well open the credit one month before shipment.

  我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

  We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As Ive said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  We regret we cant accept payment "cash against document".

  很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

  Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

  我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

  We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

  以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

  We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

  我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

  We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

  我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

  Well draw D/P against your purchase.

  我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

  As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

  在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

  We regret we cant accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.

  很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

  The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

  买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

  We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

  我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

  So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

  因此,最好是采用

【商务英语口语大全】相关文章:

商务职场英语口语08-01

商务英语口语(4篇)10-10

商务英语口语4篇10-10

销售常用英语口语大全02-18

英语口语的面试对话大全02-12

保研面试英语口语大全02-08

商务司机简历范文大全08-01

常用办公室英语口语大全06-21

优选上英语口语面试问答大全05-20

历年旅游电子商务的参考文献大全12-25