商务英语口语:怎样通知顾客公司改为股份有限公司
1:We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May.
我们通知您自5月30日起我公司改组为股份有限公司。
A: Hello, Mr. Green.
您好,格林先生。
B: Hello. Mr. Wang.
您好,王先生。
A: What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
B: We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 30th May.
我们通知您自5月30日起我公司改组为股份有限公司。
2:From that day it will be continued under the firm-name of the P.P.N.Co., Ltd.
从该日起名称改为P.P.N.股份有限公司继续营业。
A: Congratulations. Your company has a long history.
恭喜您。我们的公司历史悠久啊。
B: Yes. It has been carried on most successfully for the last twenty years. And from that day it will be continued under the firm—name of the P.P.N.Co., Ltd.
是的。在过去二十年里我们公司成就可观。从该日起名称改为P.P.N.股份有限公司继续营业。
A: OK. Thank you for your calling.
好的。感谢您来电通知我方。
知识延伸:
公司的.改组一般分为三种情形,一是因营业需要而改组,二是因法定的程序而改组,三是因经济困难而改组。
其他表达法:
We are now a private Limited Company, and we shall be glad if you will in future make out remittances to us to H. E.&Co., Ltd.
目前我们为私人有限公司,今后如有汇款,请寄到H.E.股份有限公司,甚为感激。
http://www.cnrencai.com/【商务英语口语:怎样通知顾客公司改为股份有限公司】相关文章:
创业怎样处理顾客的不满指南04-11
商务职场英语口语08-01
商务英语口语(4篇)10-10
商务英语口语4篇10-10
怎样与顾客交流的“六大忌讳”08-31
常用公司面试英语口语01-29
公司文化怎样管理02-26
合肥美菱股份有限公司招聘信息03-07
广东新宝电器股份有限公司招聘信息03-05
公司搬迁通知格式01-21