Name: xxx nationality: China
Current location: Guangzhou National: Han
Exit and Entry: Shaoguan tall: 165 cm 65 kg
Marital Status: Married Age: 29-year-old
Training Certification: integrity badge:
Job search intention and work experience
Personnel types: ordinary job
Position: Industrial / Factory categories: production management
Work Experience: 7 Title: No Title
Job type: full-time can be reported for duty - at any time
Monthly requirements: 2000 - 3500 the hope that the Working Area: Guangzhou
Personal experience: 2000.12-2003.2 Zhuhai Electronics Co., Ltd. into a geo-site management
View 2003.3-2005.6 Zhuhai Electronics Co., Ltd. Production Supervisor
Kin Tai 2005.6-2007.11 Zhuhai Plastic Products Co., Ltd. Production Manager
Graduate colleges: College of senior skilled workers in Shaoguan
Highest level of education: college graduates - 2000-07-01
Studies by one: the integration of the Electrical and Mechanical Science II:
By education and training experience: 1997.9-2000.7 Shaoguan College senior mechatronics technician college
2003.5.5 excellence on the 6th Day Management Consultants Limited ISO9000 appraisal training courses internal auditors
Foreign Language: English General
Mandarin level: the level of fine Cantonese: Excellent
The ability to work and other expertise
1. I work in a conscientious and responsible, have a strong sense of responsibility and enterprise awareness of the work.
2. Proficiency in office, Auto-CAD, MRP, such as computer software.
3. Familiar with electronics, plastic products with the peace process and production equipment debugging and maintenance (SMT process, CO tool structure, PVC blister and is equivalent to the production process).
4. Familiar with ISO90001-2000 quality management system version of the operation and use of various charts, such as proficiency in day-to-day management practices, Japanese enterprises have rich management experience.
5. There are large and medium-sized e-(PVC, PS, PET) Plastic products for many years the company#39;s management experience, with the production, co-ordinate arrangements for planning capacity, and is familiar with the scene 6S management and ISO14001 environmental quality system, the capacity of independent reports.
Detailed personal autobiography
1. To monitor the cost of the plant, a combined visible and invisible to the good cost control.
2. There is a wealth of training experience, the training of independent internal audit staff, ISO standard terms, communication skills, work experience and so on.
3. A wealth of experience in labor case and to avoid labor disputes brought to the company, good communication skills and accurate judgment interest to the company.
4. I have the C license driver#39;s license.
Monthly requirement :3500-5000 Yuan / month trial period to 3,000 yuan / month
My name is Harry Lin. On May 25, 1958, I was born in Xinying, a little town in Southern Fujian. My father is a farmer, planting bananas and pineapples, and my mother takes care of the house. I have two brothers and one sister. Though not well-to-do, my parents have been able to provide the whole family with sufficient means to live decently and enjoy all modern conveniences.
My early education was received in my hometown, i.e. six years in primary school and three years in junior middle school. After completing nine years of formal education in 1958. I went to Xiamen and participated in the joint entrance examination for five-year junior colleges. Fortunately, I was admitted to the Department of Electrical Engineering at Xiamen Junior Engineering College. I chose Electrical Engineering as my major because, on the one hand , I liked Physics very much; and on the other hand, electrical industry is a major sector of the economy of China.
The five years of intensive training came to an end in June 1978 when I received a diploma. And in July 1980. I was hired by Nan Ya plastic Company and have served as a junior electrical engineer at the company to the present. I enjoy the work and feel competent for the job.
In working, however, I've Found that what I have learned in school is limited and far from sufficient to handle sophisticated jobs. Therefore, I have decided to extend my education and would like to enter an American institution firstly to earn a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. Then, if possible, I would like to continue my education toward a Master's degree.
After this objective is reached, I will return to my country and seek a job in a public firm. Most probably I will continue to work with Nan Ya Plastic Company.