英语口语面试基本对话

时间:2018-01-22 面试英语 我要投稿

  英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。下面就是小编为你收集整理的英语口语面试基本对话的相关文章,希望可以帮到你,如果你觉得不错的话可以分享给更多小伙伴哦!

  英语口语面试基本对话一

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  A:早上好,先生。能为你做些什么?

  B:Good morning. I want to open a checking account. Do I have to be a regular customer of your bank?

  B:早上好。我想开一个支票账户。我必须是责行的常年用户么?

  A:No sir, not at all. What you should do is to fill this form and make your initial deposit.

  A:不需要,先生。你需要做的就是填好这张表然后存入起存额。

  英语口语面试基本对话二

  A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?

  A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续?

  B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook.

  B:你先填好这张申请表,然后我们就签发给你一本存折。

  A:What's the annual interest rate?

  A:年利率是多少?

  B:It varies from time to time. At present it's

  B:利率经常变动,现在是2.6%。

  A:Can I open a checking account?

  A:我能开一个有支票的活期储蓄账户么?

  B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.

  B:当然可以,但你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。

  A:What will happen if I overdraw?

  A:透支了怎么办?

  B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.

  B:每张透支的支票要罚款5美元。

  A:May I deposit these cheques?

  A:我可以存这些支票么?

  B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.

  B:当然可以,但你得签名,先生。

  A:Where should I sign?

  A:我该在哪里签名?

  B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.

  B:请在每张支票的背面签名。

  英语口语面试基本对话三

  A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

  A:这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续么?

  B:Yes,it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.

  B:是的。请将你的行李放在秤上。

  A:You luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.

  A:你的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。

  B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?

  B:哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带么?

  A:OK, in this way it's just below the limit.

  A:可以,这样你的行李刚好低于限额。

  A:Here's your ticket and your boarding card.

  A:这是你的机票和登机牌。

  B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.

  B:好的,我马上要登机了。

  英语口语面试基本对话四

  Do you have any actual work experience?

  你有实际工作经验么?

  Yes,I worked as an interpreter at international fairs.

  是的,我曾在国际贸易展览会上担任口译员。

  It was exciting to deal with business people from all over the world.

  能够面对来自世界各地的商界人士,我感到很兴奋。

  I learned the importance of effective communications,especially in an intercultural setting like that.

  我体会到有效沟通的重要性,特别是在那种多国文化交流的环境中。

  I trust my intercultural experience and communication skills will be assets in a global corporation like yours.

  我相信,以我的多国文化经验和沟通技巧,可以对贵公司这样的跨国企业有所贡献。

相关文章