◆ your october 30 advertisement in the jackson review calls for an administrative assistant with a background rich in a variety of administrative skills ,such as mine.
◆ my desire to locate a responsible position in plant management has prompted me to forward the attached for your consideration.
◆ i am writing to inquire opportunities for computer programmers in your organization.
◆ are you currently seeking a security specialist to maintain or upgrade the security of your organization?if so, i would like to apply for the position.
◆ my interest in joining any corporation as a licensed electrician had prompted me to forward my resume for your review.
◆ having majored in mathematics at rice university, where i also worked as a research assistant, i am confident that i would make a successful addition to your economics research department.
◆ at the suggestion of walter durrane, i am enclosing my resume for your consideration pertaining to consulting or related assignments with any corporation.
◆ i am forwarding my resume in regards to the opening we discussed in your marketing department.
◆ i want a job. not any job with any company,but a particular job with your company. here are my reasons:your organization is more than just a company. it is an institution in the minds of the chinese public.
◆ attention of human resource manager:like many other young men, i am looking for a position. i want to get started. at the bottom,perhaps,but started.
1. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
3. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager
I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
5. I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a busienss house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at colege, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six oclock on, before December 18.