Are you searching for a telecommunications manager with expertise in project management and team leadership?
I specialize in creating and implementing high-performance strategies that directly impact growth and profitability of large telecommunications companies. In addition to my knowledge of business processes, I also offer proficiency in telecom software development and cutting-edge technologies.
I am relocating to Shenzhen and would be interested in opportunities with your firm. Currently, I serve as manager for BIT Company's Information Industry Division. Briefly, some of my accomplishments include:
Developed a tool to track and forecast price,quantity,and revenue, which enables client to monitor business performance Implemented a customized end-to-end testing process and SQL database
My business acumen, technical expertise, and leadership capabilities have contributed to a number of successful projects. The enclosed resume outlines my credentials and accomplishments in greater detail. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
Dear Mr. Cavendish,
I saw your advertisement in the local paper this evening，and I wonder if you would consider me for a job as a waiter this summer.
I am seventeen years old and at present I am studying English and economics. When I leave school, I hope to take a course in hotel management. During the school holidays last summer, I worked as a waiter at the Central Hotel. The headwaiter there, Mr. Macintosh, will be pleased to send you a recommendation for me.
I would prefer to work in your hotel in Filey because it is near my home. However, if there isn’t any job there for me, perhaps you could consider me for the Scarborough Hotel.
I would be pleased if you will send me information about the pay and conditions of the job to be offered. I will be free to begin work in the fourth week of July when the school holidays start.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary examples of my previous work.
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
9. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
10. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
11. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
12. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
13. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
14. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at your convenience.
15. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.