1. In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer my services for it.
3. I have been told by Mr. John, Manager of the Business Book Publishing, with whom I believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your company in September.
4. So I must to say that I have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation, I am sure that I have the privilege of serving in your hospital, I will greatly increase my experience and my education.
5. Dear Sir, after my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
6. In reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
7. On looking over today#39;s Economic Daily Times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for it.
8. I have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm, and I wish to apply for the position.
9. I wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.
10. I wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper.
11. I have heard that perhaps you might need an executive secretary with considerable experience working with companies such as yours.
12. I would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in the newspaper of June 15.
13. I would like to inquire about the position of business manager that you advertised in the newspaper in September 5.
14. I have learned that you are looking for an engineer has had some general experience in business and I desire to apply for the position.
15. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
16. For the past four years, while specializing in international trade at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization. I will graduate in July this year.
17. I am securing a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company only.
18. In response to your advertisement in today#39;s newspaper,I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.
19. Replying to your advertisement in today#39;s China Times for an administration assistant, I tender my services.
20. Your advertisement for marketing officer in China Trade news of May 19 has interested me, I wish to tender my services.
21. Referring to your advertisement in International Trade News of May 28 for an accountant, I feel I can fill that position.
22. I wish to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in today#39;s newspaper, I hope to offer my services.
23. I am enclosing my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
24. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant with considerable experience working with companies such as yours. I would like to apply for the position.
25. Gentlemen: Attention of personnel Manager, I am looking for a position as sales engineer. I think you can help me.
26. Perhaps there is position in your organization for a young, experienced and conscientious sales representative, I should like to apply for it.
27. Shall you need an experienced cashier for your company in the near future? I wish to apply for the position.
28. In reply to your advertisement in the newspaper of July 28, I wish to say that I am seeking the kind of position you offer.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.
25. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview.
26. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.