1. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
2. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
3. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
4. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
5. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
6. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
7. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
8. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
9. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
10. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.